AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-09, 18:00   Link #1
Terrant

Kimbley...and the Homonculus?

Well now, been doing some heavy thinking about this show (not too hard, it's sooooo deep sometimes..) and something occurred to me.

1) All people who can alchemize without an array do so because they have seen the gate.
2) Thus far, nearly every known person who has seen the gate, has also created a Homonculus (Hoenheim, Dante, Izumi, Ed)
3) Kimbly/Crimson Alchemist can alchemize without an array, therefore has seen the gate.

Does all this mean he created one of the seven sins? If so, which one, and why? My vote is on Gluttony, since we probably know less about him then any other sin save Pride. And I'm fairly certain Kimbly didn't make Pride..based on what I see of Pride's age there's no way Kimbly could have done it. (we know Pride ages like a normal human being) Based on his looks in the anime I suspect Pride is at LEAST 40? Probably much older. Always hard to judge age in anime. But Kimbly can't be more then 30 I'd guess, making it impossible for him to be the creator. And we know or suspect the makers of 5 of the 6 remaining sins, leaving Gluttony as the last.
Old 2004-09-09, 18:05   Link #2
Yondaime
4th Hokage 四代目火影

Kimblee has 2 alchemy arrays tatooed on his palms so its not the same clap alchemy like Ed and Izumi who got their power from human transmutation/seeing the truth its basically the same thing with Mustang with his white spark gloves with an alchemy array its not because he made a homunculus

- Yondaime

- Umineko no naku koro ni
Old 2004-09-09, 18:05   Link #3
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Er, Kimbley has his alchemy circles on the palms of his hands and like Roy doesn't need to create a circle, it's been discussed before that he simply claps for show...

LOL Yondaime beat me to it
Old 2004-09-09, 18:34   Link #4
Teh Dave
z0mg

All of which begs the question, "Why didn't the elrics just engrave an array onto Al's body"? But I guess that would have been too convinient.
Closed Thread