I HATE HER. 143 16.18%
Other. 16 1.81%
Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-31, 22:32   Link #61
evenex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
Well let's hope she'll improve! Otherwise this arc hasn't done anything for her character...I don't think it's her fault, it's probably Kubo's writing skills.
Lol, agreed about the Kubo bit. It was kinda dissappointing to see my 2nd fav female character to go emo and jealous but I hope this arc changes her back and make he strong without her Kurosaki-kun.
Old 2007-09-01, 13:33   Link #62
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenex View Post
Lol, agreed about the Kubo bit. It was kinda dissappointing to see my 2nd fav female character to go emo and jealous but I hope this arc changes her back and make he strong without her Kurosaki-kun.
Yeah, but I still like her, and I can understand how she feels, sort of.
Old 2007-09-02, 22:59   Link #63
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
Like I said before, Orihime needs to find some better motivation rather then Ichigo or Tatsuki. Sadly the first step towards doing that is finding some confidence in herself, which she has very little of. If anything, her love for Ichigo is her major weakness. She needs to let him go and find something more important to fight for (or at least something less selfish).
Old 2007-09-02, 23:29   Link #64
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Isn't like 99.99% of all heroes fight for the person they love? meaning that special person is their strength and motivation?
Old 2007-09-03, 00:19   Link #65
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
sort of.. i'm desperately waiting for the classic ichigo moment when she makes her resolve, gets shimmering blue eyes and kicks some ass, just a bit different in a "girly" way with tears in her eyes, yelling, crying and with furious anger - and.. yes i like the drama

i mean, even annoying sakura became a usefull character, can't be that hard then?
Old 2007-09-03, 20:35   Link #66
Scarlett_Rain55

I'm still waiting for my Orihime vs Ulq fight.
Old 2007-09-04, 09:11   Link #67
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Now people are starting to call her Emohime
interesting
Old 2007-09-04, 22:01   Link #68
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

as long as a love triangle is there, there will always be hate. Although I really don't see any romantic feelings coming from Rukia.
Old 2007-09-05, 11:46   Link #69
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Orihime is just sooooo boring.
And 70 per cent of what she all has said is: "Ku-ro-sa-ki kun"...

Spoiler for manga:

Sorry, healing is fine, but its boring...
Old 2007-09-05, 18:07   Link #70
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
as long as a love triangle is there, there will always be hate. Although I really don't see any romantic feelings coming from Rukia.
I noticed this too! Take here for example, the FFVII love triangle with Cloud, Aeris, and Tifa. Tifa and Aeris, both great characters, but since there's a love triangle, both seem to garner alot of hate.
Old 2007-09-05, 19:15   Link #71
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yeah, love triangles bring out the worse in fans. One of the two girl/guys will have gain simply more favor than the other, as a result the other one will gain tons of hatred.
Old 2007-09-05, 19:32   Link #72
Forever_young
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Yeah, love triangles bring out the worse in fans. One of the two girl/guys will have gain simply more favor than the other, as a result the other one will gain tons of hatred.
Lol, yeah. Love triangle bring out the worst in fanz. But I suppose it's cause someone always say some shits about their hated character, and when that character's fan reads that of course it's gonna end up in a argument.

I never liked it when people compare 2 characters and say which ones better eg. Kikyo and Kagome
Especially when they says shits like "well blah blah is more pretty that blah blah" cause thats more of a personal opinion thing.
Old 2007-09-05, 19:56   Link #73
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Think of it, like in Seto no Hanayome; where the San and Runa factions went to war with each other out of fandom for their respective persons. Its all unnecessary really.
Old 2007-09-05, 23:45   Link #74
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_young View Post
Lol, yeah. Love triangle bring out the worst in fanz. But I suppose it's cause someone always say some shits about their hated character, and when that character's fan reads that of course it's gonna end up in a argument.

I never liked it when people compare 2 characters and say which ones better eg. Kikyo and Kagome
Especially when they says shits like "well blah blah is more pretty that blah blah" cause thats more of a personal opinion thing.
I bit off topic but I've never understood the hate that the Kikyo and Kagome triangle brings up since Kagome is the reincaration of Kikyo, they are basicly the same person.

back on topic I'm just glad the eps are more or less proveing that most of the stated reasons people have given for their dislike of her is being blown out of perportion. I have yet to see her act winey in the anime even though this is the start of when most poeple say that she was at her worst.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-09-08, 13:51   Link #75
Simari-Chan
Your silent whispers...

Send a message via MSN to Simari-Chan
I love Orihimes character! she is my favorite female character of Bleach. I don't see why people hate her either, its not like she is some evil bitch whos goal is to kill everyone...so why hate her? As for Rukia being loved by almost everyone, I don't see the reasoning in that either, if you ask me she is the worst female character in Bleach But its my oppinion...
Old 2007-09-08, 17:56   Link #76
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simari-Chan View Post
I love Orihimes character! she is my favorite female character of Bleach. I don't see why people hate her either, its not like she is some evil bitch whos goal is to kill everyone...so why hate her? As for Rukia being loved by almost everyone, I don't see the reasoning in that either, if you ask me she is the worst female character in Bleach But its my oppinion...
I would not say that about rukia. At first when I started watching bleach I liked her alot, but they made her kind of weak and I want to se more fighting from her. As for Orihime I love her she has a great body and a sweet character... I wish she wasn't such an airhead though...
Old 2007-09-08, 19:39   Link #77
evenex

Is there any need to bring Rukia up into this topic? She's a great character in Bleach and alot of people love her full-stop.
Old 2007-09-08, 20:06   Link #78
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Is there any need to bring Rukia up into this topic? She's a great character in Bleach and alot of people love her full-stop.

Eik, I suggest you don't go to Bleach Exile, or Bleach Portal, then.. Rukia fans aren't welcome there. >_>
Old 2007-09-08, 22:07   Link #79
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Orihime isn't an airhead, she acts that way to hide her insecurities.
Old 2007-09-09, 04:04   Link #80
Forever_young
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
Eik, I suggest you don't go to Bleach Exile, or Bleach Portal, then.. Rukia fans aren't welcome there. >_>
In those places it splits up into 2 people, die-hard Rukia fanz and die-hard anti-Rukia fanz (for some reason most heroines in shounen manga splits up)
Besides, Rukia is really popular in Japan while Orihime is really unpopular. Anyway, I'm going a bit off topic but alot of people find Rukia an amazing character.
Closed Thread