AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-08-19, 02:45   Link #8421
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

OVA next spring. Does that mean the manga is going to extend that much longer?

Spoiler for ova:
Old 2011-08-19, 04:14   Link #8422
mangaf_cksdotcom

19-20-yr old girl with curfew but was allowed to freeload alone in Hiroshima, far from the parents supervision at 15... btw, is the curfew only for Eba or it's the same for Rin?
19-20-yr-olds that can hardly say the word "sex", and we expect haruto to initiate sex? haruto even have the feminine curves on page 1...
maybe the next big drama will be himself, he'll be confused if he really is a guy or a gay...

I after reading the side note: "Highly Praised KNIM"... well, maybe in MF... but in some forums it is "Highly Raged"...

Last edited by mangaf_cksdotcom; 2011-08-19 at 04:16. Reason: add
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 04:28   Link #8423
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Haruto gave the key of his house... then after many chapters Eba want to surprise Haruto by unlocking his door at night but he does know that she has a curfew. Eba finding him with a woman besides her boyfriend.
Old 2011-08-19, 08:17   Link #8424
Saber024

that woman being Rin, who stole the key from Yuzuki hehehe.

sweet chapter, nice to see Aoi being supportive of her younger brother's actions. Yuzuki is way to hot in this chapter, soooo smexy.

the "pest" was very good in being the "pest".
Old 2011-08-19, 08:20   Link #8425
Saber024

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Contradictory to the story at the beginning isn't it? Eba left to live with Haruto, because she had problems w/ her step mother and her father works late
maybe Seo-sensei forgot????
Old 2011-08-19, 08:27   Link #8426
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Contradictory to the story at the beginning isn't it? Eba left to live with Haruto, because she had problems w/ her step mother and her father works late
Did she? I thought her problem was with the entire family. Rin hated her for being closer to their brother than her. Her father didn't want to deal with anything so he used his connection with Haruto's family to send Yuzuki away.

Besides, after Haruto found out about that he told her to go patch things up with her family. That's when her family became more tightly knit and Eba was told to move back in with them.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 09:19   Link #8427
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Everyone is talking about this "curfew thing" of Eba and even my friend. I wonder what's with this curfew is really about. I hope Seo isn't trolling us here.

Last edited by Lexxus; 2011-08-19 at 09:37.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 09:39   Link #8428
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Everyone is talking about this "curfew thing" of Eba and even my friend. I wonder what's with this curfew is really about. I hope Seo isn't trolling us here.
I would certainly hope so. There have been hints here and there that something's still going on with Yuzuki and her family. It would be a shame to have it amount to nothing.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 09:51   Link #8429
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Seems like the trademark-ish slow paced romance story going on here. And it seems quite a some time since the story touches on Eba's family, shouldn't it be high time they come back to the picture?
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 09:52   Link #8430
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Chapter 147

I just read the summary for chapter 147 and it seems like nothing important happened as always.
Old 2011-08-19, 10:10   Link #8431
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
Seems like the trademark-ish slow paced romance story going on here. And it seems quite a some time since the story touches on Eba's family, shouldn't it be high time they come back to the picture?
That's the problem. If there's really some issues with Eba's family, Seo shouldn't have dragged things out as long as he did. All it did was make Eba look bad and if there still is something going on with this whole curfew, the fact that she's sort of skirting around the issue shows that she's still hiding stuff from Haruto like she did back then.

Then again, two peas in a pod. Haruto hid a lot from Asuka, Eba's hiding stuff from Haruto. Let's see how the relationship fairs between two people who can't be honest to save their lives unless caught in the act.
Old 2011-08-19, 10:35   Link #8432
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
That's the problem. If there's really some issues with Eba's family, Seo shouldn't have dragged things out as long as he did. All it did was make Eba look bad and if there still is something going on with this whole curfew, the fact that she's sort of skirting around the issue shows that she's still hiding stuff from Haruto like she did back then.

Then again, two peas in a pod. Haruto hid a lot from Asuka, Eba's hiding stuff from Haruto. Let's see how the relationship fairs between two people who can't be honest to save their lives unless caught in the act.
I'm inclined to agree with you, but a more pressing question is just who Haruto is going to end up with if he and Yuzuki actually break up again. I mean, is there even anyone left that he seriously has a shot with now that's he's broken off ties with his friends because of this whole Asuka nonsense?

God I would love to see Shiho back in the story. An awesome character who never got the attention she deserved.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 12:03   Link #8433
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
I just read the summary for chapter 147 and it seems like nothing important happened as always.
I like these chapters that slowly build up their relationship. The serious drama is finally over, now it's time to enjoy their development and the cute Eba moments
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 12:08   Link #8434
mangaf_cksdotcom

i hope the next chapter will not be about calling Eba by her first name as Rin told him that she's also an Eba... Seo wont mind to waste a chapter (servicing the eba-fans) just for haruto to say the name "Yuzuki", and overload it with a lot of BS middle school blushing and end it with an interruption from someone plus haruto's signature response "heh"...
Old 2011-08-19, 13:16   Link #8435
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
i hope the next chapter will not be about calling Eba by her first name as Rin told him that she's also an Eba... Seo wont mind to waste a chapter (servicing the eba-fans) just for haruto to say the name "Yuzuki", and overload it with a lot of BS middle school blushing and end it with an interruption from someone plus haruto's signature response "heh"...
Ohhh the irony .

As for manga itself, someone said that he spend 3 minutes of his week reading it.
To be frank I rather spend those 3 minutes reading this thread, as forum users opinions are more interesting than knim itself ...
Thats says something about the manga itself.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 17:54   Link #8436
cyberdemon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
I would certainly hope so. There have been hints here and there that something's still going on with Yuzuki and her family. It would be a shame to have it amount to nothing.
yeah it does seem wierd that as a college student she is still given a curfew like that.

Also notice again in the lastest chapter how Yuzuki once again quickly pushed away Haruto's attempt to take her home. She still seems to be avoiding letting Haruto come to her house.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 18:00   Link #8437
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
yeah it does seem wierd that as a college student she is still given a curfew like that.

Also notice again in the lastest chapter how Yuzuki once again quickly pushed away Haruto's attempt to take her home. She still seems to be avoiding letting Haruto come to her house.
I think you guys are making too much out of the curfew thing. Rin would have spilled the beans on it if that was the case, and there really hasn't been any emphasis on anything wrong, or potentially any secrets.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 18:15   Link #8438
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I hope Rin fucking jumps Haruto's bones fifty ways from Sunday already.

I'd take 'the other Eba' at this point, she's fucking begging for it.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 18:31   Link #8439
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
I'm inclined to agree with you, but a more pressing question is just who Haruto is going to end up with if he and Yuzuki actually break up again. I mean, is there even anyone left that he seriously has a shot with now that's he's broken off ties with his friends because of this whole Asuka nonsense?

God I would love to see Shiho back in the story. An awesome character who never got the attention she deserved.
I do hope that their relationship will already be fixed until the end. I don't want to see that those chapters when Haruto break up with Asuka will come to nothing because as if she doesn't exist if Haruto and Eba break up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post

So I'm a weird one since I still have a curfew even though I'm already a college student?

Yeah I know what you mean. I didn't even notice this curfew thing until my friend told me so.
Old 2011-08-19, 19:24   Link #8440
xeon921

It really depends... I been out at night with a groups of people from college and some of the girls had to be home by midnight or their father would shit bricks. I don't think it is really that strange if they live at home because some fathers are really overprotective of their daughters.
xeon921 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life