Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-09, 21:19   Link #461
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Also I suspect Akatsuki has a no kill policy. Myuu's father being the first time he had to break it.
Not really...

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 21:36   Link #462
kfcpanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
This is some of the most shameless Mary Sue light novel I've read in a veeeery long time. And I mean it in a good way. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
in what way?

I get the feeling you're referring to Akatsuki (or maybe Miu) but how are they mary sue?
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 01:52   Link #463
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Akatsuki has never even been bruised, he has everyone figured out, and everybody likes him in some way.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 05:40   Link #464
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Akatsuki has never even been bruised, he has everyone figured out, and everybody likes him in some way.
While Akatsuki does have some Marty Stu qualities, I believe he's pissed off everyone around him pretty heavily. Much of the school already wanting his head on a pike. But he has yet to take a nasty hit. Though one arm did get petrified and, but for defensive abilities, he got beat upon pretty hard.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 05:56   Link #465
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

That it in itself is another mary sue quality.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 09:40   Link #466
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

I am utterly ashamed of tossing this series aside to my "maybe when I'm bored" list of anime, not only because I'm never bored, but mostly because I didn't know a thing about this series. Seriously, I hadn't noticed those Megami/Nyantype posters last month, which would have really caught my attention, and not to mention that DeadBread fellow recommended me to this series last month, but I was confused by what he said by these girls going on a diet

Diet how, this series has a lot of what I look for in anime be it the green haired haughty girl, or the green haired Kuroneko loli, and when was the last time I fell in love with a pink twintail that..... wasn't a flat loli Miu is so glorious, no I'm not basing my verdict on her big boobies, I'm completely surprised that I finally found a pink haired girl who is also a twintail and also with big ones and also.... er, she's not really a tsundere, right? Like, Misaka Misaka type of tsundere, well there's a little tsun and dere sometimes, but see that's what I like about MiuMiu, she gets shy when she's in an ecchi situation, she gets mad at time when she really should have, I don't think I'm making sense here but I'm really liking this series and I'm finally glad to see a perfectly lovable twintail again

And this series has plenty of it's moments, like that uh, peeing scene and then there's the green haired VP-chan who can't seem to guard her pantsu that well, and then that recent episode which spent a great deal of time in the girls' changing room, there it is! Just how I always imagined a high school version of Chu Bra would look like

I tell you folks, Akatsuki is also a deciding factor on why this series is so fun. I'm glad we don't see protagonists like him more often, really I am. Because they really shine when they pop up from time to time, making us appreciate what he brings to this series, making the series something to remember for a long time. Of course it helps that somehow the girls are magnetized to him, even though they aren't throwing themselves at him like other harem shows, I certainly like this way of a harem that isn't a harem, er....

This series is definitely on my "gotta watch it now" list
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 09:45   Link #467
ImperialFlameGod8190

well said mangatron im proud of you it means ur truly a harem expert
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 09:55   Link #468
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Yuusha 06 - Slepnir Thunder! GO!:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:24   Link #469
Pen3

Looks like more Alayzard and Haruka next week too, but i am not complaining since she is my favorite anyways.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 11:37   Link #470
ImperialFlameGod8190

That was fun to watch i must admit ill keep my summary till the subs come out but two things based on the raw.
Spoiler for Ep 6 spoilers:
Old 2012-08-10, 14:01   Link #471
ookamigirl

Akatsuki & tests... LOL
It's amazing how he managed to do the test and sleep in class too ^^"
Kaidou sure has a tendency to appear in unusual ways.
That supersonic bike with a mind of its own was interesting.
Nagase sure is annoying with her nagging about the rules all the time.
The hostage situation part was pretty impressive.
Guess he just wanted to show off...
Looks like there's more to Kaidou than he's showing.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 14:27   Link #472
popsiclestix

That was a pretty bad episode. Everything seemed forced and drawn out. Nothing like waiting 5 minutes for a helicopter to land and no screen time for the student council for taking out the remaining terrorists. Plus, how did Akatsuki get to the roof?

And 1.6 million horsepower? I guess it would make sense if it revved to 200k rpm.... If it did have that much power, he would be breaking the speed of light...
popsiclestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 15:05   Link #473
HandofFate

lol, why is the episode title the name of the bike?

Episode was basically:

"Hey look at this bike"
*shocks MC*
"I ride this thing for sure!"
*20seconds later*
*is seen riding it fine*

I assume he got on the roof with the bike... >_>
Old 2012-08-10, 15:26   Link #474
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Yeah, it feels like Akatsuki is very Gary Stu now.

I thought that perhaps he'd finally end up facing some kind of challenge with the whole "must be equal or stronger than your father" and the way he reacted to hearing about him, so was hoping that he would actually have a lot of trouble riding Sleipnir and be thrown off a lot before finally proving himself in the end.

Instead, yeah, 1 scene later, he's riding it like nothing...
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 15:29   Link #475
ImperialFlameGod8190

it just proves that akatsuki owns all and the best part is that haruka is almost complete tsundere now and its obvious she likes him o yea next week is PURE WIN
Old 2012-08-10, 15:38   Link #476
Midonin
Last Engage

A hero without weaknesses is kind of boring, though. Even Akatsuki must have a shortcoming somewhere in his being.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 15:39   Link #477
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

I'm just glad that, so far, it's all been kept within relatively "small" situations, but if it comes to major, important battle or something that he ends up winning easily in in some way, then that will settle it...
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 15:40   Link #478
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
A hero without weaknesses is kind of boring, though. Even Akatsuki must have a shortcoming somewhere in his being.
he has a weakness he showed it a bit this week and thats his complex about his father clearly something about his dad annoys him idk what but thats his weakness taunt him about his father and i think he'll overdo it and that will be all she wrote
Old 2012-08-10, 15:49   Link #479
ellessarr
Banned

that ep basicly was about the awesome mc get a cool and pervert bike(who like to strip girls like him) and rise some more flags with the tsundere vice-president, was really cool he sleeping in the text and he strong enough to ride the ero bike , every ep i watch make like even more this serie.

akatsuki(can correct me if i write wrong) is far away the best mc of all times in a anime he's perfect mix of good guy, overpower, pervert, gently with girls, good "oni chan", bad guy and hero, him actions aways are based on what is needed on the situation( if he need go gently, if need go pervert, if need be a hero, a "oni-chan", a bad guy).

maybe the only girl who gona be able to sit with him in the "ero supersonic bike from hell ak "ghostrider" bike gona be myuu because she is powerfull enough(little spoiler: her true power are sealed by her father).

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-08-10 at 16:00.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 16:04   Link #480
Dark Wing

So Akatsuki has daddy issues too bad we may not find out about them until much later on in the story.

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen