AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-21, 17:13   Link #241
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The revenge was sweet. The ending of the chapter was pretty funny. Not sure it was all worth it
Old 2012-12-21, 22:32   Link #242
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

This Maehara guy, why is he saying he has no talent when he has a great talent as a womanizer?
And oh god, their expression is just pure gold. Overall just very fun chapter and nice to see student showing their individual skills.
Old 2012-12-22, 14:56   Link #243
marvelB

Ah, I forgot to comment on the translated 24! But really, I don't have much to say outside of that spoiler I posted earlier. But it does actually make me look forward to Class E pulling off some more Home Alone-style traps on future enemies (including Koro-sensei)!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 19:23   Link #244
marvelB

And now bumping for translated 25!

Yeah, the chapter pretty much matched up with Aohige's earlier spoiler. I actually think Irina's master looks pretty badass, in a kind of Golgo 13-sort of way (actually, when ARE we going to get the inevitable Golgo parody in this series!?). I also like how blunt Koro-sensei was in saying that Irina was a crappy assassin (and yet he still defends her....). Personally, I'm sort of thinking that Koro-sensei is going to propose a duel between Irina and that second transfer student.....

BTW, I also agree with the kids in thinking that Sex and the City may not be the best show to let middle schoolers watch in class, but if it really does get the job done in having them learn colloquial English, well....
Old 2012-12-24, 19:37   Link #245
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
And now bumping for translated 25!

Yeah, the chapter pretty much matched up with Aohige's earlier spoiler. I actually think Irina's master looks pretty badass, in a kind of Golgo 13-sort of way (actually, when ARE we going to get the inevitable Golgo parody in this series!?). I also like how blunt Koro-sensei was in saying that Irina was a crappy assassin (and yet he still defends her....). Personally, I'm sort of thinking that Koro-sensei is going to propose a duel between Irina and that second transfer student.....

BTW, I also agree with the kids in thinking that Sex and the City may not be the best show to let middle schoolers watch in class, but if it really does get the job done in having them learn colloquial English, well....
Or for anybody.

Speaking of transfer students, I noticed in chapter 24 there were three empty seats, does this mean that along with this student we will get two more transfers?
Old 2012-12-29, 03:44   Link #246
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

The ad-banner on the 2nd volume says tankoubon copies already reached 1.6 million issues.

Holy Jesus.

To put that in perspective, the last time a Jump hit reached that kind of numbers this fast was Death Note back in 2004, which was an instant hit and reached 2 million copies with the first two volumes.
Since AssClass volume 2 just came out yesterday, it can very well reach Death Note figures before volume 3.
Old 2012-12-29, 04:19   Link #247
Xion Valkyrie

Wow that's pretty good. I guess this manga is just really refreshing compared to the other stuff in Jump nowadays.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 10:22   Link #248
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
The ad-banner on the 2nd volume says tankoubon copies already reached 1.6 million issues.

Holy Jesus.

To put that in perspective, the last time a Jump hit reached that kind of numbers this fast was Death Note back in 2004, which was an instant hit and reached 2 million copies with the first two volumes.
Since AssClass volume 2 just came out yesterday, it can very well reach Death Note figures before volume 3.
That's....ridiculous. I love it, it's every bit the weird and awesome that Neuro was, but those are some crazy sales.
Old 2012-12-29, 10:33   Link #249
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

1.6 million? Holy shit. I had no idea it was that popular. That's amazing.

Quote:
What about the way she rewards and punishes her students? School would have been a lot more of fun if I had had a teacher like Bitch-sensei in middle school... These kids have no idea how lucky they are (when you disregard the whole assassination thing, that is).
Old 2012-12-29, 15:53   Link #250
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Or for anybody.

Speaking of transfer students, I noticed in chapter 24 there were three empty seats, does this mean that along with this student we will get two more transfers?
i think they said that 2 transfer student assassin are coming
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 17:55   Link #251
marvelB

Yeah, I also gotta say that I'm pretty pleased with those sales. And if I recall, Neuro didn't sell nearly as well as AC though it was pretty popular in its own right. Just goes to show what a beast this series has become.....
Old 2013-01-03, 14:29   Link #252
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

lol for the first time Koro Sensei is doomed

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 14:56   Link #253
marvelB

Personally, I was more amused by the whole "assassin exchange rate" thing (boobies=one stabbing? Well I'll be darned! ).
Old 2013-01-04, 05:41   Link #254
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
How fucking strong he is.
Old 2013-01-04, 09:45   Link #255
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Bwahaha. Sensei made a big mistake.

Quote:
Personally, I was more amused by the whole "assassin exchange rate" thing (boobies=one stabbing? Well I'll be darned! ).
Boobs are truly his greatest weakness. They should send in more women to assassinate him.
Old 2013-01-04, 18:52   Link #256
shalala

Loolol Karasuma-sensei just went into total badass in a mere chapter. I soo rooting him to win. Its simples all you need to do is get more female teachers thus distracting Kurosensei enough for Class E to fire away.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 16:46   Link #257
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

On other news

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-taisho-awards

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 23:01   Link #258
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Highly recommend "The Bride's Story" if you like reality based historical fiction. (No swords and sorcery)
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 08:30   Link #259
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshipw View Post
Highly recommend "The Bride's Story" if you like reality based historical fiction. (No swords and sorcery)
You think swords didn't exist? Anyhow I will take you up on that recommendation when I have the chance.

I am surprised though that this manga got so popular, well I enjoy it myself it just seems so ... out there for a main stream manga.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 19:31   Link #260
shalala

The raw chapter 27 is out.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, school