AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-03, 16:20   Link #81
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennyo_ayu
i might be alone on this, but don't u think that Sagara, for all his military training and deadly combat skills, just takes it when Chidori hits him with that big 'ol fan of hers. I mean, he coulda easily dodge that thing but he just doesn't!! And there in lies the answer to ur question....HE LOVES HER!!! If he didn't, he'd take that fan and smack her right back oh and i agree that Sagara will die if he does get with Tessa...i think he only sees her as a superior that needs to be protected.....
y'know, I've seen that...
Old 2006-09-28, 21:28   Link #82
datoysterman2

Send a message via AIM to datoysterman2
Quote:
Originally Posted by misakichii
actually, i totally disagree with that. it's true that kaname is the "girl of the choice" but still tessa's just not for sagara. i mean, i personally think that kaname understands sagara so much more than tessa can. like in that one episode in FMP TSR, it was only kaname who can bring sagara back for his misery. kaname is so much more abusive but still i just can't agree that tessa seems better suited.

i have to agree here, sagara was only brought back to reality when chidori came and beat the determination into me xD
i also ackonwledge that sousuke like tessa a lil' bit, but is in love with kaname
Old 2006-09-28, 21:29   Link #83
datoysterman2

oops typo, him* instead of me
Old 2006-09-28, 21:40   Link #84
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Right...

Wishful thinking, eh?
Old 2006-09-28, 23:21   Link #85
datoysterman2

well sousuke and kaname fell for each other on the first episode aired of FMP the orinigal, not fumoffu or TSR
Old 2006-09-28, 23:22   Link #86
datoysterman2

and that one episode at the bonta-kun park thing, where sousuke gets all jealous, and can't control his actions properly. Also, remember that kaname rejected the guy she had a crush on before sousuke arrived.
Old 2006-09-30, 01:39   Link #87
kanachan

Send a message via Yahoo to kanachan
sigh~! sousuke loves kaname, isn't that obvious?Xb

Quote:
Originally Posted by datoysterman2
well sousuke and kaname fell for each other on the first episode aired of FMP the orinigal, not fumoffu or TSR
hey! i can still recall that! (sousuke was amazed when kaname talked to him at the train station!) i think that was the first time sousuke fell in love with her!

i really think that kaname is the one that sagara really loves (i'm not saying this just because i really wanted them to be a couple) because....
why would he be such a fool during that episode in fmp-tsr?---(when gauron told him that chidori was already dead and also before that....didn't he punched his laptop after he have read the ortders given to him, that he cannot be with kaname anymore?! he also shouted out his true identity because of of his anger that time, even though it's forbidden)
isn't it really obvious that that guy really loves kaname so much?!
why would he be so angry and affected by that if he doesn't have any feelings for kaname?he felt a little mad at tessa too when she approved to that orders!that's why tessa cried

well for tessa...
i think sousuke was just being disturbed by her physical appearance (i'm talking about some episodes in fumoffu)
tessa and sousuke are just good friends.....

sousuke's just worried or protective about tessa because liutenant colonel marducas ordered him to.

while he's worries and over protectiveness about kaname is different because even though mithril ordered him not to take care of kaname anymore he still insisted to "even though they'll cut off his salary into half, still it doesn't matter to him" he just really wants to be with kaname,badly!(for him to show disrespect to his superior officers).......
Old 2006-09-30, 03:34   Link #88
datoysterman2

well, also after he was recalled he did show a lil hostility to the captain at the island base,
and remember episode 11 of fumoffu? the one where kaname saves sousuke?
Old 2006-09-30, 04:43   Link #89
kanachan

Quote:
well, also after he was recalled he did show a lil hostility to the captain at the island base,
yup! "the goddess visits japan" what about that?
Old 2006-09-30, 05:00   Link #90
kanachan

Quote:
oh yes! i got it!
he asked kaname if she can sleep at his house for a while `til mao comes....
i really think he asked kaname because he's physically disturbed by captain tessa's appearance....
well, that answers it!
he's just attracted by tessa's appearance but not totally in love with her, unlike his feelings for kaname. it's kaname that he really loves not tessa!

Last edited by kanachan; 2006-09-30 at 05:28.
Old 2006-09-30, 09:29   Link #91
dpryciak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanachan
well for tessa...
i think sousuke was just being disturbed by her physical appearance (i'm talking about some episodes in fumoffu)
tessa and sousuke are just good friends.....

sousuke's just worried or protective about tessa because liutenant colonel marducas ordered him to.

while he's worries and over protectiveness about kaname is different because even though mithril ordered him not to take care of kaname anymore he still insisted to "even though they'll cut off his salary into half, still it doesn't matter to him" he just really wants to be with kaname,badly!(for him to show disrespect to his superior officers).......
I think he's protective of Tessa because she seems so helpless...like a little sister...as well as her being his commander.
Old 2006-09-30, 10:33   Link #92
dpryciak

After reading over everything here, I started wondering....

Maybe Tessa might end up with Sosuke after all. It's possible. Kaname might do something heroic to protect the man she loves.

I still hope that Kaname and Sosuke end up together at the end, though. She understands his needs, and maybe she smacks him around because maybe that is what she thinks he needs for direction.

ah, well....

Still, I keep on seeing a future Kana and Sosuke together, with kids. "DId you put the kids to bed? They're awfully quiet..." And he used some sleeping pills or other...
Old 2006-09-30, 10:54   Link #93
masterwok

maybe the kids of kaname and sousuke will learn from sousuke military skills and have the whisper powers from kaname
Old 2006-09-30, 15:48   Link #94
datoysterman2

i think they shouldnt have whisper powers cuz then theyll be targeted
Old 2006-09-30, 20:09   Link #95
kanachan

Talking heheh! ok! my mistake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpryciak
I think he's protective of Tessa because she seems so helpless...like a little sister...as well as her being his commander.
well...yes maybe you have a point there!
why haven't I thought of that earlier! heheh!
Old 2006-09-30, 20:28   Link #96
kanachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpryciak
After reading over everything here, I started wondering....

Quote:
Maybe Tessa might end up with Sosuke after all. It's possible. Kaname might do something heroic to protect the man she loves.
waah! i really don't want to think of it!

Quote:
I still hope that Kaname and Sosuke end up together at the end, though. She understands his needs, and maybe she smacks him around because maybe that is what she thinks he needs for direction.
hai!hai! hontou!!!!! hontou desu!!!!!!

Quote:
ah, well....

Still, I keep on seeing a future Kana and Sosuke together, with kids. "DId you put the kids to bed? They're awfully quiet..." And he used some sleeping pills or other...
hahahah! i'll praise you for that! heheh!
i definetely want that to happen!!!!!
Old 2006-09-30, 20:29   Link #97
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

As long as the end of FMP doesn't massive fail and rip my heart to shreds like F/SN, I'll be happy. I'm so sick of dead main characters.
Old 2006-10-01, 17:28   Link #98
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

F/Sn rip your heart to shreads ? Then you better stay away from AIR and KGnE because then you will end up 6ft under for sure

IF there would be someone from the main cast to die Kaname is by far the most likely candidate imo
Old 2006-10-01, 18:22   Link #99
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ better make it 12 ft
i disagree with kaname dying...imo tessa dying (the sinking of mithril ) would be better as it would make sousuke regret not being with her plus kaname's role is too important to be killed off...she the one who is supporting sousuke

and if youve seen TSR its pretty obvious that sousuke loves kaname ^_^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-10-01, 20:14   Link #100
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

It'll take a few miles of dirt to keep the man down.

Who wants to spell out AIR and KGnE for me?

I agree, Sousuke or Kaname or Tessa dying are all good options. Anyone else, like Mao or Kurz, might not have the intended effect, other than on the main characters themselves (any of the main three getting pissed off and going into a killer frenzy after watching one of their old friends, ect).

Sousuke doesn't look likely though. He's "died" (come close enough, thought to be dead, ect) too many times to really die in the end. Tessa...I don't have an opinion on her chances. Kaname does look the most likely to be offed though. Too bad. Again, I'm sick of dead main characters, expecially the women...