Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-02-10, 01:02   Link #941
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardrago View Post
D-KLAC how about a 5th one;

Alternative world where Lelouch or his counterpart of that world is alive and somehow came to the world after R2 like around 2020-22 a.t.b. going after his enemies that had crossed to this world and later on in the story in a thought elevator gotten Lelouch's mind with him?
interesting idea yea pull a page from DECADE for it yea paraelle worlds that might another option.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 02:21   Link #942
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
my thoughts when reading this thread

Spoiler:

Whoever is thinking of making a petition.. imo is out of their minds..
how many times have people tried that int he past.. a lot..
How many have send it out without knowing exactly which address to use to have it be read by the right person... not even a third..
How many realize that they should write all comments etc. in Japanese and not English.. like zero% hurr durr

as for the rest.. the specs go beyond the borders of sanity..
We still don't know who or what so we can speculate and all get excited as if it is a plan.. but you will be disappointed just wait and see.. I'm gonna lick up those tears afterward
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 05:15   Link #943
Laurcus
The black angel

Yay for feeding on tears lol? Anywho, we can speclute and argue till we're blue in the face, but no amount of screaming and crying is going to make Sunrise do what we want. A petition won't change anything either, that's just dumb.

We're all just gonna have to wait for more news to come out. Some of us will disappointed, some of us will laugh, in the end, with time Sunrise's intentions will be revealed and we'll all move on with our lives. In the meantime, it's pointless to continue speculating unless we can come up with something that makes a lick of sense, like not time travel.

So I suggest that people have some patience, take a deep breath, and go play world of warcraft...or whatever suits you. I'm pretty sure anyway, that if Sunrise does make a new anime. We will probably all be wrong no matter how much we speculate about it.
Old 2010-02-10, 21:01   Link #944
Lost Cause

Uh the petition was done up a couple of years ago on another site. Second why ruin everybodies fun here? I mean the whole point is to guess,hope,add to the idea that Geass might be this or that and maybe somewhere make a point (not like that's going to happen here). The recent "Kallen live or die" discussion was really wicked and just shows how fans even though they may disagree on a particular characters longevity can still be for another run!
Sunrise will keep us in the dark to build the hype AND speculation. And until they tell us more all we can do is g
uess. Besides isn't that what this thread is all about?
Also too the Kallen debate my two cents; Ireally don't think they'll kill her off right away. No, she still has a story to tell yet. But IF Lulu is dead who is gonna rescue her broken heart? Surely not that idiot Gino! Personally I hope she does find that love again,even though I'm not her biggest supporter,there is that "something special" about her that is undeniable!

Last edited by Lost Cause; 2010-02-10 at 21:30. Reason: Had to add something
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 21:19   Link #945
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Is that a compliment..? Because I was the one spasming and worrying over Kozuki-chan the most.

True enough, I'm ready for another Series... though I'm sorta depressed when I think of the 'worst case scenarios'. Those will not be listed, however.

-sigh- Sunrise has my respect for fathoming Code Geass, 'nough said.

...Then again, I think R2 ended on a pretty nice note (Reminds me of the symbology of Ode to Joy, Poem and orchestration.)

Indeed it is, this thread is meant to speculate... I just hope my speculation drive doesn't go haywire for Kozuki-chan again.. -sweatdrop-
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 21:39   Link #946
Lost Cause

Compliment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Cross View Post
Is that a compliment..? Because I was the one spasming and worrying over Kozuki-chan the most.

True enough, I'm ready for another Series... though I'm sorta depressed when I think of the 'worst case scenarios'. Those will not be listed, however.

-sigh- Sunrise has my respect for fathoming Code Geass, 'nough said.

...Then again, I think R2 ended on a pretty nice note (Reminds me of the symbology of Ode to Joy, Poem and orchestration.)

Indeed it is, this thread is meant to speculate... I just hope my speculation drive doesn't go haywire for Kozuki-chan again.. -sweatdrop-
You bet Solstice Cross or take it however you want! It's that kinda "drive" that keeps the juices flowing. Besides the fire extinguishers or nearby and what's a little "firefight" amongst those who care!
And Kallen she's a tough girl(like me)and she can "roll with the best of 'em)
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 22:30   Link #947
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Aw man, I missed flaming a cartdriver troll. ):

(At least there were sources readily available to nip it in the bud. *whistles* More of you should proclaim that you embrace knowledge and join my group. >\ )
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 22:39   Link #948
Alchemist007
*Author

I know you're not calling me a troll. I'm saying what I believe, I'm not trying to convince anyone else otherwise. TBH I'm surprised so many non-believers are present. I've done enough arguing back when it was fresh, I couldn't care less for it again.
Old 2010-02-10, 22:48   Link #949
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Seriously? Have you been on the internet at all in the past year? Ever since the creators came out with statements confirming his death there have become only a limited few serious fans who still honestly 'believe'. (Denial, lol.) The rest is comprised of shits and giggles and very casual fans who are simply (sadly) misinformed.

Quote:
That is FACT. The rest of what you said is subjective and I don't believe it personally.
You're promoting your theories as fact and denouncing facts as subjective. That's trolling.
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 22:54   Link #950
Alchemist007
*Author

Actually, I have been away from the CG section, since it kinda ended. If something big was announced I figured I'd hear it eventually, which I did. And yeah I was trying to say all that in the context of what I believe but I guess 'fact' is a bad word in such a situation.
Old 2010-02-10, 23:59   Link #951
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

...Suggestion: Stop arguing.

I think Lelouch is dead, and the.. uhh.. 'Cartdriver Club' should get over it, and celebrate that fact, not shun it and make up wild fantasies of how he narrowly escaped death... Happily living with a pizza-mad girl. (...Uhh, I can sympathize?...)

Could we become civil now? AND not attack with long, pointy words? 'kay, thanks.

LOL...
Old 2010-02-11, 00:03   Link #952
Alchemist007
*Author

Sorry but everyone seems to be an instigator. Well it's clearly 1 vs all so I'm not going to be enticed any further.
Old 2010-02-11, 02:43   Link #953
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Lelouch-lives fans get the same stature as the Sasuke-fans of Naruto.. continued talking about their characters till ti drives people insane and not seeing the actual truth about him.
Over half of the pages in the thread is filled with troll posts, not just by one poster but by a lot..
Not that I mind the discussion of what the new series can be but take it with a grain of salt.. if there were a corpse here you would all have torn it apart like wolves while there is no lead on it at all.
I know fans get a little too exited when it comes to news like this but you are all eating out of Sunrise's hand without even knowing what you put in your mouth.. don't let this all go to your head. Besides didn't anyone bother thinking the line "a new genesis" through.. means new not continued.. everyone thinking that the new project will be another Lelouch of the Rebellion need to do some rethinking.. the new animated project will be about the new manga not Lelouch/Zero otherwise it would've said the genesis continues
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 02:48   Link #954
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I saw the new genesis thing. I was talking about if.. oh nevermind.

-sigh- Now I feel bad, sorry Karuma v_v;

No matter, that was decent enough logic... Sorry? I was the one spazzing over stuff, probably.
Old 2010-02-11, 03:16   Link #955
Alchemist007
*Author

Indeed the thread is about the once speculated continuation but now confirmed new Genesis. That's not to say speculation cannot continue though I suppose another thread would be in order for that now. Honestly I'm not going to request one because I'll be idly waiting for an announcement for such a continuation before indulging myself.
Old 2010-02-11, 03:31   Link #956
Nobodyman9
Banned

New Genesis? What are y'all talkin' about? (How could I have missed this?)
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 04:20   Link #957
Knightrunner

What is this Genesis about?
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 04:34   Link #958
Alchemist007
*Author

They did mention a "visual work" (non-manga) to come out as a result of this "New Code Geass Project." I assumed that's what was being referred to.
Old 2010-02-11, 10:54   Link #959
Laurcus
The black angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Cause View Post
Uh the petition was done up a couple of years ago on another site. Second why ruin everybodies fun here? I mean the whole point is to guess,hope,add to the idea that Geass might be this or that and maybe somewhere make a point (not like that's going to happen here). The recent "Kallen live or die" discussion was really wicked and just shows how fans even though they may disagree on a particular characters longevity can still be for another run!
Sunrise will keep us in the dark to build the hype AND speculation. And until they tell us more all we can do is g
uess. Besides isn't that what this thread is all about?
Also too the Kallen debate my two cents; Ireally don't think they'll kill her off right away. No, she still has a story to tell yet. But IF Lulu is dead who is gonna rescue her broken heart? Surely not that idiot Gino! Personally I hope she does find that love again,even though I'm not her biggest supporter,there is that "something special" about her that is undeniable!
I don't really have a problem with speculation, it gives me something to read after all. I would simply prefer if we keep it in the realm of possibility here, and not get so out of control that we all start flaming each other.

I also think it's worth it to note that unless we keep our speculation VERY general, then we will probably all be wrong in the end, so it's not something we should get upset about.
Old 2010-02-11, 18:30   Link #960
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Lelouch-lives fans get the same stature as the Sasuke-fans of Naruto.. continued talking about their characters till ti drives people insane and not seeing the actual truth about him.
Over half of the pages in the thread is filled with troll posts, not just by one poster but by a lot..
Not that I mind the discussion of what the new series can be but take it with a grain of salt.. if there were a corpse here you would all have torn it apart like wolves while there is no lead on it at all.
I know fans get a little too exited when it comes to news like this but you are all eating out of Sunrise's hand without even knowing what you put in your mouth.. don't let this all go to your head. Besides didn't anyone bother thinking the line "a new genesis" through.. means new not continued.. everyone thinking that the new project will be another Lelouch of the Rebellion need to do some rethinking.. the new animated project will be about the new manga not Lelouch/Zero otherwise it would've said the genesis continues
Those fans can certainly be annoying, but so are the people who insist they have to show them they are wrong. If they are "trolling", doesn't the act of arguing with them play exactly into their plans?

Anyways... the new animated project will be about the new manga not Lelouch/Zero otherwise it would've said the genesis continues
How do you know this for a fact? You just said any information should be taken with a grain of salt, and I agree, there's very little information.

If there is solid evidence this animation project will be based on the new manga I'd like to see it, otherwise it would be best if you stated that as an opinion, because it seems very factual when it is not.

You do realize that Genesis says very little, right? Considering they are trying to be vague, I wouldn't put too much thought into that. You could be right, but you could also be wrong because Genesis can mean a New Lelouch of the Rebellion too, it could be an R3, it could be a retelling of R2 or both R1 and R2...All it means is just that: New Code Geass, looking into it more is just speculation.

Tags
drama, mecha