Notices

Old 2011-02-13, 17:03   Link #121
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I think we'll learn the rules to the Gin-Kin brothers word game.
word.

Quote:
As for the backup, I have no clue.
word.

Quote:
No one saw Samui and her fodder brother arriving. Maybe the old Ino-Shika-Cho? Shikaku and Inoichi should have arrived. Some rookies? I hope it's not random characters we never saw before. That would be waste of time. I'm seeing some fans complain about this fight already given it's lack of star power.
Well, this would usually be the job for Shikamaru. Strong enemies, a trick behind their superior technique and stuff like that. I can see Shikamaru beat them.

Quote:
We might check in on Kankurou's squad getting destroyed by Hanzou and co.
I think they retreated and someone plus Sakura will fight them.
Old 2011-02-14, 12:48   Link #122
epyon96

lol

We should play a informal game in the forums to see what each character's "word" would be to get them killed by the gourd.

Naruto will be gg after his entrance speech since he may use "Datte Bayo."

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 14:09   Link #123
Silqthashakka
Riff

I like the mention of Bee's name. That would be an unexpected surprise if he jumped in.
Silqthashakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 16:04   Link #124
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Bee's free to attack. His brother wants to fight those two ninja so much I bet same goes for Kirabi.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 16:17   Link #125
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Kirabi isn't free to attack. Both Kirabi and Naruto are being kept out of the war. Kirabi knows there is a war, he was at Kumo's planning session, so he must have agreed to behave and help train Naruto.

Kirabi just showing up would make no sense. That would mean both jin are now separated and one is in a position to be captured. So what was the whole point of protecting them?

It's still too early for Kirabi and Naruto to enter the war. The other characters are going to fight first. A more likely scenario is Madara attacking Naruto's location and Bee sacrificing himself to protect Naruto.
Old 2011-02-15, 04:31   Link #126
Sasheks

^
Yes. Most likely Kirabi will die this war so Naruto can be the last remaining jinchuriki.
Old 2011-02-15, 12:23   Link #127
iBeast

I haven't been keeping up at all with the manga, but that girl with the jugs is hot.

But damn, when is Sasuke making his return? Guy takes vacations from the story like it's nobody's business.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 02:03   Link #128
james0246

Despite the lack of spoilers, the new thread has been opened. Please move relevant conversation to their new home...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 04:25   Link #129
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Leaving someone at the verge of death means not killing him. Who knows, maybe he did kill them. They were no Kage level after all.
It's possible that the 2nd Hokage was severely wounded but managed to defeat them. Tsunade came and healed him.

Come on, this was the most intellectual and creative forum. Six pages after half a week, this is ridiculous. Some fools come here and say things like "Oh, you're total freaks". Back in the days, there were so many "freaks" around with good theories and discussions of epic proportions. Guess everything good is meant to break and crumble in this fragile world. I just have to get used to it.

These were the forums I was talking about all the time when I was talking about ways to improve one's English. There were reasons to come here, various several reasons. Where are all those familiar faces?
it's still an intellectual forum in my opinion, just not as "intellectual" as it used to be. perhaps the others are too busy to drop by or perhaps they simply stopped reading/watching naruto. most of the people i know who started reading naruto about the same time i did have already stopped. they moved on to other manga, some simply stopped reading manga altogether.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 08:53   Link #130
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Leaving someone at the verge of death means not killing him. Who knows, maybe he did kill them. They were no Kage level after all.
It's possible that the 2nd Hokage was severely wounded but managed to defeat them. Tsunade came and healed him.

Come on, this was the most intellectual and creative forum. Six pages after half a week, this is ridiculous. Some fools come here and say things like "Oh, you're total freaks". Back in the days, there were so many "freaks" around with good theories and discussions of epic proportions. Guess everything good is meant to break and crumble in this fragile world. I just have to get used to it.

These were the forums I was talking about all the time when I was talking about ways to improve one's English. There were reasons to come here, various several reasons. Where are all those familiar faces?
I've seen a post or two like this from you before. Who is missing really? I thought most of the participators of those intellectual discussions were still here. (I haven't seen sabakyu or kirisute_gomen for a while) I think its kind of dry here because the manga is kind of dry honestly. I guess after focusing on naruto and sasuke for so long, people have to get warmed up to the other guys for a bit before they have any really passionate discussions about them; or something groundbreaking must happen involving them, some kind of catalyst for interesting discussion (imo unlikely, i think this is just a break for Kishimoto --one well deserved). Funny thing is, by the time that happens(or likely before) things will likely switch right back to sasuke and naruto lol

I agree with you though, 6 pages last year on this forum would be 1 debate. Sometimes 2-3 debates going on at once --most of them very entertaining to read. Theres not much to talk about atm because there aren't any significant developments I guess. Tobi's identity, naruto's that jutsu, kushina's back story and all that have been beaten to death, brought back to life, and beaten to death again.

Who's missing from here really? I think everyones still here, but there isn't as much to discuss as there was before because of the "break" the manga is taking.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 08:59   Link #131
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
They stopped reading Naruto? They've been formally charged with conspiracy to commit terrorism, treason, and sedition. The penalty for which is death by firing squad. They have one chance and only one chance to save their lives. They must come back and take part in the manga discussions. If their return leads to intellectual discussions, they will be pardoned immediately. All they have to do is cooperate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
Who's missing from here really? I think everyones still here, but there isn't as much to discuss as there was before because of the "break" the manga is taking.
Godlike1889
Cub-Sama
ElvenPath
Ero-Senn1n (?)
Hunter
HiroInazuma
Kaze
Keikan
Rurik
MidnightViper88
Sabaku Kyu
That Other Ninja
OtseisRagnarok
theBrotherGrimm
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Kirisute_Gomen
Tsuyoshi

Well, at least I'm back. Maybe I was gone for too long. There was a time.
So there's already a separate thread for the next chapter, but for now we can stay here as it's not been published yet.

I'm excited about Kakashi though. I wonder what he can do against so many zombies. Will his rampage be a success? I've never seen him go all out on his enemies. He was pretty cautious when fighting Pain and he had to defend himself a lot when fighting the Zombie Duo from Akatsuki.
In fact, he always thinks too much. I want to see him go on a rampage because in my opinion he has always held back.

Last edited by AuroraFlash; 2011-02-16 at 09:15.
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 09:53   Link #132
kirisute_gomen
Senior Swordsman

I don't know where you have your eyes, but I'm right here. 527 was interesting but it was kind of not charged with information or hints to talk about. We know that Samui has a hot-headed brother. He made his first appearance in 527 and was defeated in 527. Something we've witnessed a lot in this war.
Old 2011-02-16, 11:21   Link #133
james0246

Quote:
So there's already a separate thread for the next chapter, but for now we can stay here as it's not been published yet.
If you're going by publication date, you'll have to wait another week or so to talk about the chapter .

That being said, the new chapter thread is always created early just in case a spoiler is released during my (or the other moderators) down time (I always try to keep the chapter discussions seperate).

edit: spoilers have been released...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion