AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 11 19.30%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 15.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 43.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 12.28%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 7.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-27, 07:23   Link #401
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
well I seen the episode in RAW form and well alot of things are starting to move, story wise, that is....

Spoiler for thoughts on this episode:
Agito was being experimented on in that facility, Zest mentioned that she's an original Belka Unison Device.

She doesn't remember anything before that laboratory, not even if she had a master.

Agito is now Rein's rival, since she's obviously pissed that Rein has a master (she thinks it's Vita ) and doesn't know what it's like to be alone and masterless.
Old 2007-06-27, 07:39   Link #402
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Agito is now Rein's rival, since she's obviously pissed that Rein has a master (she thinks it's Vita ) and doesn't know what it's like to be alone and masterless.
They made her polar opposite of Rein as well

Rein uses water/ice spells while she uses fire

It's going to be one steaming cat-fight.... >.>
Old 2007-06-27, 07:40   Link #403
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
"Wings" from a "Holy Land" ?

How many people think that the mech parodies would still continue?

*coughsneezeangelcoughsneeze*
Even just Wings alone is a mecha ref with enough firepower to level any tower.

Pray tell why not Sakura? She's cool, and is the only other Mahou Shoujo I like, if you count Magic Knights as a Mecha Shoujo anime.
Old 2007-06-27, 07:41   Link #404
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Even just Wings alone is a mecha ref with enough firepower to level any tower.
But holy land...!

Quote:
Pray tell why not Sakura? She's cool, and is the only other Mahou Shoujo I like, if you count Magic Knights as a Mecha Shoujo anime.
She's the only other Mahou Shoujo I KNOW
Old 2007-06-27, 07:43   Link #405
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
But holy land...!

She's the only other Mahou Shoujo I KNOW
1. Come on, the last Angel was Mankind. Doesn't that make the 97th "the Holy Land"

2. You make me feel like I've been watching too much mahou shoujo, which is theoretically bad for testosterone. -_-
Old 2007-06-27, 07:49   Link #406
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
1. Come on, the last Angel was Mankind. Doesn't that make the 97th "the Holy Land"

2. You make me feel like I've been watching too much mahou shoujo, which is theoretically bad for testosterone. -_-
You're not suggesting the TSAB will be destroyed by a Third Impact?

And that depends on the Mahou Shoujo you watch... although yeah, hard to find those that don't make you question your masculinity (Like Nanoha)

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-27, 07:50   Link #407
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
O_O

Quote:
Okay fine, there is still one more... I'm not proud of it, but I was a kid then! I was young! I was foolish! I was curious! It was not my fault!

*coughakazukinchachacough*

*Buried head in the sands*
Old 2007-06-27, 07:53   Link #408
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Don't worry, they can always call it "Neo-Childa" when it's over.
Old 2007-06-27, 07:54   Link #409
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Okay fine, there is still one more... I'm not proud of it, but I was a kid then! I was young! I was foolish! I was curious! It was not my fault!

*coughakazukinchachacough*

*Buried head in the sands*
I loved that show when I was but a youngling... and then I'm shamefully reminded of it when they started airing it again after all these years on local TV...

*joins in burying head in the sand*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Don't worry, they can always call it "Neo-Childa" when it's over
I prefer to call it "Back-Childa"...

*cold wind blows by*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-27, 07:59   Link #410
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Unfortunate, that seems most likely to be the case, as in episode 14's spoiler

Spoiler:

So chances are they'll gonna try to take her away.

The good news is however, that they won't suceed because we have SS02

The bad news is however, that Hayate would most likely have pissed Regius so much that he'll make it his personal war to get rid of them.
snaps, i forgot about sound stage 2 and the new star of the sound stage, Vivio...
well I guess they'll try to take her away, but either Hayate or if we're lucky, Chrono will step in and do some interception of this inspection...
well if Vivio won't go away from RF6, then yea, most likely, Regius will do something about it, maybe rage a little war against RF6 or go to the higher ups (the three admirals) and tell them a fake corrupted story about RF6 to get their butts busted.

as for Hayate in the last few scenes of this episode, she seemed really uneasy after hearing the Prophecy....as if the Prophecy will really involve her in some way...
This can also be said about Erio, he knows alot about Project F than everyone in RF6...and I hope he might spill the beans on it in upcoming episodes.

but at this point, we have a lot of plots going on in the story:
-relics
-the reason the numbers exist and what are they
-Vivio
-Project F
-Scaglietti
-Prophecy

13 episodes down, 13 more to go, its the halfway point and it might just go downhill from here on out.
Old 2007-06-27, 08:00   Link #411
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

And that depends on the Mahou Shoujo you watch... although yeah, hard to find those that don't make you question your masculinity (Like Nanoha)
I'm not suggesting the Third Impact, I'm ordering it.

Natch to it happening. But something that big is bound to be EPIC WIN, not to mention a challenge worthy of our Gungirls.

Neo-Childa sounds really cool! I hope it has an underground egg hole.

Nanoha's a really bad mix of explosions, high power weapons, and the amount of oestrogen as opposed to Borne Ultimatum heart-thumping hot blood, and so your masculinity is challenged by miles. Sakura drove me nuts, but I still liked it for teaching me how to do a peachy romance with all the wrong pairings. As for others, don't even make me remember them. (Sailormoon and Pretear... :shudder Never made it pass the first 15 minutes.

Akazukin Chacha was WEIRD to me. But the fusion cheer (and Omakase song) is stuck in my playlist for the sure WTF factor when friends come over. I make a very hen disc jockey with my MP3 Player.
Old 2007-06-27, 08:07   Link #412
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I loved that show when I was but a youngling... and then I'm shamefully reminded of it when they started airing it again after all these years on local TV...

*joins in burying head in the sand*
I never did get why I liked it then though

Quote:
I prefer to call it "Back-Childa"...

*cold wind blows by*
Hey, it's cold enough standing out here with my head in the sands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
snaps, i forgot about sound stage 2 and the new star of the sound stage, Vivio...
well I guess they'll try to take her away, but either Hayate or if we're lucky, Chrono will step in and do some interception of this inspection...
well if Vivio won't go away from RF6, then yea, most likely, Regius will do something about it, maybe rage a little war against RF6 or go to the higher ups (the three admirals) and tell them a fake corrupted story about RF6 to get their butts busted.
I don't know about Chrono though, he seems to have planted himself Permanently in Carim's love nest (Not my words) ...

Unless of course they want to reinforce my belief that he has something for blond girls... >.>

And don't worry about the Three Admirals, they've got Hayate's back And I don't think Regius likes them anyway
Old 2007-06-27, 08:11   Link #413
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Natch to it happening. But something that big is bound to be EPIC WIN, not to mention a challenge worthy of our Gungirls.
RF6 vs Giant Vivio!

Whatever it is, I hope nobody puss out at the end like... You-know-who... >.>

Quote:
Neo-Childa sounds really cool! I hope it has an underground egg hole.

Quote:
Akazukin Chacha was WEIRD to me. But the fusion cheer (and Omakase song) is stuck in my playlist for the sure WTF factor when friends come over. I make a very hen disc jockey with my MP3 Player.
I don't remember anything about the show now
Old 2007-06-27, 08:12   Link #414
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I dunno...I liked Nanoha, Pretear, Sailor Moon, Akazukin, Sally, Cutie Honey, Witchblade (( I consider it mahou shoujo )),CCS, etc. Each one had their own unique appeals... Sailor Moon is like an epic ethereal sentai, Nanoha is well...faux-super-robot, now mixed with real.... Pretear/CCS was fluffy as hell... Then again...I am pretty diverse in a good and bad way...

Anyway, Xenosaga/Gears are also another example of usage in terms of Holy Land... Granted, I think "Holy Land" in the prophecy is very vague... it can be interpreted as a literal holy land, a place in which the wings are born, and thus "holy", or even other things. For all we know, it could simply mean the self-administrated Belkan regions...or even the 97th Unadministrated World.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-27, 08:15   Link #415
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Oh great you just make me feel soo good. -_-

Giant Vivio? She doesn't have to be giant, she just has to be powerful. Remember that human-sized Angel?

And yes Nighty I suppose that's expected of ya. Come to think of it though, the rest of CLAMP's work might appeal to your crack pairing sense, for its really really crack sometimes.
Old 2007-06-27, 08:18   Link #416
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

*bunkers up*

I wonder what each of the members of RF6 will see once their AT Fields break down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Nanoha's a really bad mix of explosions, high power weapons, and the amount of oestrogen as opposed to Borne Ultimatum heart-thumping hot blood, and so your masculinity is challenged by miles. Sakura drove me nuts, but I still liked it for teaching me how to do a peachy romance with all the wrong pairings. As for others, don't even make me remember them. (Sailormoon and Pretear... :shudder Never made it pass the first 15 minutes.

Yep yep...

I got suckered into watching other Mahou Shoujo titles due to recommendations, only to find out that it challenged my testosterone output... Like Pretty Cure *shudder*

Quote:
RF6 vs Giant Vivio!

Whatever it is, I hope nobody puss out at the end like... You-know-who... >.>
I sense lots of pedo nosebleeds in Midchilda wherever Vivio walks over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Me neither

Although, the only thing I remember is the OP... since it's in my playlist...

Old 2007-06-27, 08:19   Link #417
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:

I don't know about Chrono though, he seems to have planted himself Permanently in Carim's love nest (Not my words) ...

Unless of course they want to reinforce my belief that he has something for blond girls... >.>

And don't worry about the Three Admirals, they've got Hayate's back And I don't think Regius likes them anyway
hahaha, I think thats the point, Regius doesn't like anyone in TSAB except for his secretary.
well if they three admirals got Hayate's back, then we can rule them out of "suspicion of being client to Scaglietti" list. Regius seems like the only person to go through with this "corruption within TSAB" idea.
As for Chrono, yea it looks like he hasn't budge from that seat ever since episode 11...hahahah he's cheating behind Amy's back and is being used for different cosplay costumes by Carim

Quote:
Anyway, Xenosaga/Gears are also another example of usage in terms of Holy Land... Granted, I think "Holy Land" in the prophecy is very vague... it can be interpreted as a literal holy land, a place in which the wings are born, and thus "holy", or even other things. For all we know, it could simply mean the self-administrated Belkan regions...or even the 97th Unadministrated World.
I remember playing Xenosaga and they always mention about terms of Holy land in their prophecies...which turn out very vague just like this one in strikers.
Although the 97th unadministrated world was Earth right?
so...could that mean the final battle could take place on Earth...again?!
Old 2007-06-27, 08:24   Link #418
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Oh great you just make me feel soo good. -_-
Evil

Quote:
Giant Vivio? She doesn't have to be giant, she just has to be powerful. Remember that human-sized Angel?
No no no~

Remember Giant REI?

Quote:
And yes Nighty I suppose that's expected of ya. Come to think of it though, the rest of CLAMP's work might appeal to your crack pairing sense, for its really really crack sometimes.
From that point, I realized why people used the term 'crack'

*Makes a gesture by covering one nostril and sniff in sharply with the open one*

Quote:

Although, the only thing I remember is the OP... since it's in my playlist...
Is the song that good? Cause if it is...
Old 2007-06-27, 08:27   Link #419
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Kimi Iro Omoi by SMAP is a good song, and I like that band.
Old 2007-06-27, 08:28   Link #420
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

another note on this episode, the VA (who is also the VA for Yuuno) for Vivio did a wonderful job of crying like a little kid for Vivio in this episode...really made me surprised on how authentic the acting was and how it started to annoy me after a while.

Vivio is really the "moe" element in this show now...she has those chubby cheeks that you just wanna pinch...hahahhahh
Closed Thread