AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-23, 13:00   Link #941
ookamigirl

The scooter ride was funny ^^
Konoe & Jirou alone in the inn, in the bath, in the room, in the futon (#^.^#)
Konoe transferred out & Punyuru transferred in. There chance for a normal hookup has finally come. That Ojou-sama sure is kind, but Konoe & everybody wants her back as the butler. It's a shame though, I liked her better without the butler part.
Really fun & interesting episode ( ・ω・)

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 13:16   Link #942
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

A fine episode, finally get to see Subaru going to school as a girl. I hope I am not the only who wants to see Subaru doing more than just 'kissing' though.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 14:53   Link #943
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I got a pretty good laugh of this scene.

Spoiler for The scene:
Old 2011-09-23, 15:08   Link #944
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i cheered. got the end i wanted. normally that makes for an okay show. but the way we got there in this show elevates it to the next level. i'm very happy with how the show the executed and the way the ending was presented. now, someone needs to get on translating those novels..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 15:26   Link #945
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Someone can tell me why the last spotlight is for Nakuru....
Because she does have her fans....myself included. And for her to be considered a MAIN character in this HAREM series, it was very odd that she never got some development in the first place. So many people consider this a better late than never scenario.....And many people feel this is not just a love triangle show, if its gonna have a HAREM genre stamp on it, then make good use of it

One of my pet peeves in Harems are MAIN female cast members that aren't romantically attracted to the male lead....why are you here then?
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 15:56   Link #946
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
One of my pet peeves in Harems are MAIN female cast members that aren't romantically attracted to the male lead....why are you here then?
To talk about glasses, apparently.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 18:00   Link #947
kitten320

I don't really mind her, she is mot that bad. yhough her glasses fetish is huge...
Old 2011-09-23, 18:07   Link #948
Midonin
Last Engage

The reasons why I like her are simple enough. Some of it is physical (dark skin, large tracts of land), some of it is her personality (always do like the energetic types), but mostly it has to do with her profession. An aspiring scriptwriter and manga artist. Those in the creative fields in a metafictional way will always catch my eye in one way or another.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 18:28   Link #949
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i cheered. got the end i wanted. normally that makes for an okay show. but the way we got there in this show elevates it to the next level. i'm very happy with how the show the executed and the way the ending was presented. now, someone needs to get on translating those novels..
This episode is completely original though, so you wouldn't have gotten the ending that you wanted in there

Quote:

I'm okay with those as well; I don't like my harems too big plus the three girls in it are more than enough.

(There apparently a new girl in the LN in vol 6, but I'm not sure of her relationship...)
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 19:40   Link #950
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
To talk about glasses, apparently.
Which is why we need to get those bewbs shaking...NAO

You mean to tell me Jirou has fondled every girl's boobs accept the girl with the largest and tannest?

Shame on you Jirou....shame on you

Plus she's a freak, she'd be added to my collection, one night of her and Kanade together would be insane
Old 2011-09-23, 19:58   Link #951
Mairsile
Athletic girls are sugoi!

Quote:
Usually, if a featured girl isn't interested in the male lead, she basically represents the sensible one out of all the girls and dislikes him because he is quite pathetic and lacks any desirable trait outside of being kind. You can't expect every girl to fall in love with male leads who happen to be the stereotypical nosebleed dweeb. Thankfully, despite fulfilling the "nosebleed dweeb" part, Jirou actually has somewhat of a sex drive and possesses balls, unlike many of his peers in the genre.
Old 2011-09-23, 20:13   Link #952
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

(There apparently a new girl in the LN in vol 6, but I'm not sure of her relationship...)
Spoiler for LN6:

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 20:16   Link #953
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Spoiler for LN6:
White hair, purple eyes?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 20:55   Link #954
Seitsuki
Onee!

Jirou can go eat cake.

It's obvious a yuri end would be best.
Old 2011-09-23, 20:57   Link #955
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
White hair, purple eyes?
Don't ask why. It just is.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 21:00   Link #956
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Jirou he really is a perv grabbing both breasts
Old 2011-09-23, 22:48   Link #957
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Tragic episode. Chicken-kun gets offered the first time with a cute girl, and he declines because of his condition. You can really see why he's called "cheiken" there
He should've gone right ahead - perhaps it would've been that good that it would've cured him

Oh, and Konoe's outfit at the end was just fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
Nakuru can go to hell and die. I don't care how big and bouncy her tits are, she's a horrible character and it's a waste giving her limelight in the final episode.
Agreed, I don't like her either. Also, she's grating on my nerves with her glasses madness

Quote:
Yea, but its gonna be a special episode that will either air later, or be apart of the final BD
Most certainly not. Please don't make up stuff.
We got a regular preview for the last episode, which is scheduled to air regulary - you can see that on AniDB:

With other series which didn't have a regular 13th episode, but rather a bonus episode which was included on the last BD, we didn't get a preview after episode 12, and the story was pretty much over.
Old 2011-09-24, 01:58   Link #958
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well at least show her spotlight at Season 2 or in ova....
She didn't show romance toward Jirou in the previous episodes , she just liked BL & Glasses yeah...
Imo , last episode with Usami would be better.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 02:43   Link #959
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Most certainly not. Please don't make up stuff.
We got a regular preview for the last episode, which is scheduled to air regulary - you can see that on AniDB:
No one is making stuff up, it was just a simple error, which MANY also believed. AniDB JUST recently was able to update it, for the longest, AniDB and MAL both did not know how many episodes this would have, and ANN and Wiki BOTH had this series listed as twelve episodes before correcting it. It was only this week it was CLARIFIED as 13 episodes. And I said LATER or on the final BDs....as in LATER next week. But its CLEAR the main plot is finished, and this is basically just omake material, similar to how Sora No Otoshimono saves its last episodes for extreme Fanservice

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Well at least show her spotlight at Season 2 or in ova....
She didn't show romance toward Jirou in the previous episodes , she just liked BL & Glasses yeah...
Imo , last episode with Usami would be better.
She has shown attraction to him though. The entire reason why she puts him into her BL stories is because she finds him very hot and sexy when wearing his glasses...which is why she pairs him with Konoe in her stories in the first place. Her getting off and fantasizing him making out with another dude is her way of being attracted to him...well at least physically. She's the kind that will find someone she finds attractive, and automatically start imagining that person having gay sex with some other dude.
Old 2011-09-24, 05:07   Link #960
GuestStar

When I saw

It reminded me of

Sorry for bad editing, been ages since I manipulated an image.
GuestStar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, gender bender, harem, light novel adaptation, reverse trap, romance, shounen