AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2020-04-23, 07:45   Link #201
Tenzen12

No objection to this episode it was plainly great. Though I really worry we might get Gunplas going Super Sayan again now. It really ruined previous entry imho
Old 2020-04-23, 17:07   Link #202
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

More interesting plot reveals and nice battles. Keep it up, ReRise.

I'm glad that Hinata is still plot relevant at this point in the story. Also, three of our protags almost die from falling. Thankfully, Kazami was saved by Hiroto and Par & Freddie were saved by Jed's spirit-balloon. He's still helping even in death.
Old 2020-04-25, 20:04   Link #203
silenceblade

Core Gundam II has so much different abilities that using two armor system at the same time seem cheap. Unless you remove the airplane mode and traps, one armor system seem more than enough.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-26, 01:04   Link #204
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

I just realize Cuadron is based on Penelope armor

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-26, 22:28   Link #205
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

So there's a new Gundam from a side story. Gundam Destiny Sky. Gotta say I really like that head design. Seeing 00 Gundams with head vulcans is just perfect.

https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/Gundam_Destiny_Sky

Spoiler for size:
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-27, 00:36   Link #206
AHT

Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Season 2 Anime Delays New Episodes Due to COVID-19
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...vid-19/.159021
AHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-27, 05:33   Link #207
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHT View Post
Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Season 2 Anime Delays New Episodes Due to COVID-19
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...vid-19/.159021
Ah, we know this si going to happen sooner or later. At least we have 2 episodes to look forward to. It would be cruel if episode 18 ends in a massive cliffhanger, lol.
Old 2020-04-30, 11:02   Link #208
Tenzen12

Good non-action episode. Personally I am quite happy with Cuadorn being probably out of commission for time being so battles should keep being more grounded instead going full SR.
Old 2020-04-30, 12:10   Link #209
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Good non-action episode. Personally I am quite happy with Cuadorn being probably out of commission for time being so battles should keep being more grounded instead going full SR.
I think Cuadorn would probably be evenly matched or even be at a disadvantage if he fights Alus in space. He called himself as a protector of Eldora's land and sea which may be a poetic way to describe his role of a guardian of the planet, or it could hint that he has no influence over the heavens aka space.

Also, if he could have handled Alus by himself, he probably wouldn't have needed to get another warrior to fight by his side

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-30, 12:14   Link #210
VTHokiePride

So the life forms that Cuadorn traced ended up in GBN. Could the El-Divers be the Ancients that Cuadorn was describing in his story?
Old 2020-04-30, 12:18   Link #211
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Quite possibly when you thin about it
Old 2020-04-30, 12:57   Link #212
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Well I finally caved and started watching this. And of course I liked it more than I thought I would, again.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-30, 18:31   Link #213
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Love the episode. Not an ounce is wasted. Almost all the characters asked the right questions which resulted in pretty satisfying answers. There's also additional flashbacks to flesh out our protags more. Btw, did Kazami found a somewhat father-figure from Captain Zeon? Is that why he didn't want to see Cap. Zeon lose coz it will remind him of his dad who perished in the ocean? And Par was so rich that he could fly his own plane at that age. Damn. Bad parenting though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
So the life forms that Cuadorn traced ended up in GBN. Could the El-Divers be the Ancients that Cuadorn was describing in his story?
But here's the thing though, Cuadron said he found only one trace of the Ancients in GBN (which then disappeared) while we know that post-coalition war brought us more El Divers until the current time where there are 87 of them. Maybe the trace only came from Eve before she got deleted.
Old 2020-05-03, 15:33   Link #214
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
If that is the case. Won’t Cuadron notice May already?

Old 2020-05-07, 10:25   Link #215
Tenzen12

Still good episode.

That said even though Re:Rise is on a way to became best instalment of build franchise, it's still lacking in character interaction department. We get Kazami and Maya which is pretty well defined and that's about it. May seems to care about Hiroto and his ideals, but since first season there isn't any development on this front. Hiroto seem still too caught in past trully focus and his teamates and Parvis is just overally nice to everyone. Divers became solid team and comrades willing trust in each other, but it's pretty hard see them as friends.
Old 2020-05-07, 16:12   Link #216
silenceblade

I feel the core flyer shield is unnecessary when Hiroto can switch between armors. If no armor is equipped, then the core flyer shield has its uses.

Well, not all mission will be pure battles so core flyer mode has it uses. If it weren't for the core flyer shield, core gundam would be too weak to fight without its armor so it makes sense.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-07, 22:27   Link #217
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Since this will be the last episode of Re:Rise until the pandemic situation slows down, I might as well post it here for convenience:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Another very good episode!

We got ourselves a duel between two sniper-MSs which is rare in Gundam (the duel, not the snipers). The direction is very good. We can feel the dire situation thanks to the pacing, music, sound FX and the writing. The tension filled the air ever since the evacuation began then continued all throughout the episode until Hiroto's great headshot to Alus E3. My only complaint for this episode is that the sniper-duel was too short. I could picture this going like the Enemy at the Gates movie if it has 1.5 hour of screentime. But it does a great job for a 25-minute show for kids.

Also, this episode really put some focus on May approaching Hiroto at the end when she's the only one who knows & understands what Hiroto said about "promise". I can really sense their budding relationship growing more intimate episode by episode.
Old 2020-06-25, 06:34   Link #218
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

https://twitter.com/gundambd/status/1276116052833742848

Resume broadcasting on 9th july

Old 2020-06-25, 07:12   Link #219
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Fucking Finally!! Yes!!!
Old 2020-06-25, 11:17   Link #220