AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Mai-Otome Character Do You Hate The Most?
Nina Wong 12 4.69%
Erstin Ho 9 3.52%
Mashiro Windbloom 12 4.69%
Arika Yumemiya 19 7.42%
Shizuru Viola 8 3.13%
Irina Woods 1 0.39%
Natsuki Kruger 2 0.78%
Juliet Nao Zhang 0 0%
Haruka Armitage 1 0.39%
Sergey Wong 61 23.83%
Tomoe Marguerite 74 28.91%
Nagi Dai Artai 26 10.16%
Miya Clochette 11 4.30%
Other (list below) 20 7.81%
Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-31, 08:28   Link #21
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Sergey. I plain don't like him.
Next would be Nagi, I guess..
*cough*Go, Tomoe*cough*.
Old 2006-01-31, 09:19   Link #22
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila
For a catalogue of the things I would like to happen to Tomoe, refer to the following website:

www.happytreefriends.com

I must say that were it not for the fact she was physically incapable of doing so, she would have raped Arika herself rather than having to arrange it.
Ah! how nostalgic....HTFs. Changed a little "term" mistake for you.

On topic: Well, cant really vote, since the characters(yes, even Tomoe) isn't hate-able by me, a rather passive anime viewer. But who knows....once she starts actuall killing someone, I might get nasty with my imagination.
Old 2006-01-31, 09:47   Link #23
Lost

*rubs hands in glee*

Heh Heh Heh... This is gonna be easy...

*puts in vote and waits for results to load*

WTH... Sergey exceeded Tomoeeeeeee!!!!????

That really happened, btw. I wonder now why I didnt choose Nagi, he's the big baddie evil guy in the show, but i guess he hasnt grown on me yet. It'll probably take a few more episodes for that to happen (like in MH)

Edit/Addition= Ouch Asianknight82, Ouch. Good one...

Last edited by Lost; 2006-01-31 at 10:19.
Old 2006-01-31, 10:07   Link #24
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

14 votes for Sergey? What the hell? It's not as if he has slept with Arika or something.

Quote:
Isn't it funny how everyone blames the guy, when it's the girls who are making the moves?

We are use to it, I guess... life isn't meant to be fair. It must be the guy's fault for being too attractive? He's a pedophile for being a young single wealthy male?

If he was half a pedophile that you think he is, neither Arika or Nina would be an Otome by now. Guys are not that patient.

...Sorry, just wants to get it off my chest. You can go back to your Sergay-bashing now... Seriously, even Tate didn't get that much hatred...
I agree. I actually like Sergey much more than Tate and he happens to be my favourite from the new characters (mainly because most of the others are so annoying but still...). People not liking Sergey because Arika and Nina have stupid crushes on him is kind of weird.

As for the characters I hate the most it has to be Arika. I am a bit relieved to see that I am not the only one who voted for her.
Old 2006-01-31, 10:20   Link #25
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim
14 votes for Sergey? What the hell? It's not as if he has slept with Arika or something ... People not liking Sergey because Arika and Nina have stupid crushes on him is kind of weird.)
Most of the Sergey hate stems from the fact that some people didn't like the direction the plot took when Akira got a random crush on him. While Sergey himself never did anything wrong, simply his existance in Arika's life detracted a lot of enjoyment from the last few episodes... stealing screentime from better plotlines. Hence, the dislike.
Old 2006-01-31, 10:31   Link #26
Alexis
Serpent Holder

Arika gets my vote hands down, no competition here. I mean could she have been any more god damn annoying?
Old 2006-01-31, 10:40   Link #27
Solitaire

Wow Tomoe has 20 votes...personally I think the stuff she does are interesting and makes me love her more. I can't really decide who I dislike. I'm not that fond of Nina or Erstin(especially her character design) as of now; I wasn't found of Shizuru or Natsuki either in Mai HiME...but I love them to death now even though I dislike yuri >_>. If this was Mai HiME I would of picked Shiho or Tate. I love Sergay and Shiho in this series. I think the fact that Arika had/has a crush on Sergay will make the tension between her and Nina more interesting in the future...I'll wait a bit to vote, but two people that I definately can't stand are Miss Maria and Sister >_<.

I agree with niwasatou! Go Tomoe!
Old 2006-01-31, 10:54   Link #28
Obsidian penguin

Tomoe.
She is here for that, isn't she ?
Old 2006-01-31, 13:07   Link #29
twh
Something or other...

Shizuru. I could go into a diatribe as to why, but that would mean I'd actually have to sort my thoughts out in a clear and concise manner, which would ultimately involve 'work'... so, yeah...

And since we only get one vote, here are the runners up.

Arika: Mary Frickin Sue

Mashiro: Princess Brattycup

Tomoe: HiME Shizuru Wannabe

Miyu: Personality and design: Butt Ugly

And what's disappointing about the poll is the amount of Sergei hate. It's unwarrented, I say!

Midori: She's still cool, I think, though, I'm a bit disappointed she doesn't have all the sentai shows to show her goofyness.

And what's this? Haruka's on the list? But no votes? That makes me happy.

Last edited by twh; 2006-01-31 at 13:21.
Old 2006-01-31, 13:23   Link #30
Aidan
Am I bad? Yes... Very X(

Ahh Nagi look at him dodge the hate, which is the sign of a true mastermind, make other people take the fall for the things you do... Hey reminds me a bit of Tomoe, before Miya went away.
Old 2006-01-31, 14:41   Link #31
Sunsh
a.k.a Arsen

Waw.. Tomoe surpassed Sergey with 24 votes!
People really hate the nastier antagonist one.. And I'm with all the Tomoe supporter there!
Go Tomoe GO!

And I think it's natural for Sergey to be bashed, he's the male lead in all-women show..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan
Ahh Nagi look at him dodge the hate, which is the sign of a true mastermind, make other people take the fall for the things you do... Hey reminds me a bit of Tomoe, before Miya went away.
Too bad Nagi didn't enroll to Garderobe... He can be perfect partner for Tomoe.
Old 2006-01-31, 14:55   Link #32
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan
Nagi can dodge the hate because the voters know next to nothing about him. It's hard to hate an Enigma.
Old 2006-01-31, 14:59   Link #33
imperialmog

Send a message via AIM to imperialmog Send a message via Yahoo to imperialmog
Too bad Nagi can't, unless Mashiro did something involving rusty garden shears, which makes me wonder if enuchs can become otomes?

That and it would be wrong to see Nagi yell Materialize.
Old 2006-01-31, 15:03   Link #34
Sunsh
a.k.a Arsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialmog
That and it would be wrong to see Nagi yell Materialize.
Never Ever Imagine...
It's your fault that now I'm having mental image of Nagi with black, skin tight underwear with some random robes on it...
Old 2006-01-31, 15:36   Link #35
Oberon

I voted for "other". Friggin Kazuya couldn't keep his pants up and now there's no more Akane in the show. Just kidding. Actually I don't have any feelings that would even border on "hatred" for the characters at the 16 episodes marker. Tomoe and Nagi are obvious choices for dislike, but that's a given since they're evil guys. Even those two have a long way to go before they approach top class villainy like Griffith from Berserk for example (now there's someone I want to see go down in flames, while his dream crumbles to dust before his very eyes). Tomoe was actually there after the rape order, but after her recent acid attack, she crossed the line into cardboard bad guy teritory which I can't take all that seriously, at least for the moment. And while I'm at it, I want to mention that I'm in the Sergay fanclub. Great guy, witty, with a sense of honor and hasn't done anything worth condemning so far. Go Sergay, realize your dreams!
Old 2006-01-31, 15:41   Link #36
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I voted Tomoe .... I hate when people smile and thinck like evildoers
Old 2006-01-31, 22:46   Link #37
guess

I guess this proves that old man-underage girl relationship just doesn't sell. I hope the company that bought Full Moon wo Sagashite does not see this thread.

What am I saying? I am one of the people really, really dislike Sergey because he is involved in this kind of relationship.

But I may jsut speak too soon. He may redeem himself at the end of series or some other characters will win landslide on this poll. (Is this English?)
Old 2006-01-31, 23:07   Link #38
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
win landslide on this poll. (Is this English?)
The phrase is "He will win in a landslide"

No, it doesn't make any sense. Don't you love English?
Old 2006-01-31, 23:38   Link #39
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
I guess this proves that old man-underage girl relationship just doesn't sell. I hope the company that bought Full Moon wo Sagashite does not see this thread.

What am I saying? I am one of the people really, really dislike Sergey because he is involved in this kind of relationship.
Sergey's technically a good guy...

Why do you guys hate him for being involved in a relationship with a 15 year-old? So mean...there is nothing wrong being in a relationshp with someone ten years younger, is there?
Old 2006-01-31, 23:46   Link #40
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca
Sergey's technically a good guy...

Why do you guys hate him for being involved in a relationship with a 15 year-old? So mean...there is nothing wrong being in a relationshp with someone ten years younger, is there?
The point is "underage," not "ten years younger," although a lot of people have problem with that part, too.