Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-05, 06:59   Link #1061
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
where the hell is everyone
there hasnt been a single post in any thread in about an hour
what gives ???
We need something new to discuss. Previous topics have been beaten to death.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:00   Link #1062
killbethy

I kind of see Suzaku's reasoning now with the line "Even Euphemia and Shirley didn't say Lelouch was Zero."

In season 1, he doesn't tell anyone who Kallen is regardless of her coming back to school, because he says "You're Kallen Stadtfeldt now, not Kallen Kouzuki." So if he was able to forgive her along those lines of reasoning, it would be easy to forgive Lelouch and separate him from Zero (especially now that he isn't Zero) with that same line of thought. And technically, he's still changing Britannia from within

Did anyone ever notice that there is a brief flash of mech-ed out cybernetic Orange-kun in the redone second opening of the first season?

Prediction for the moment: In the end, I kind of think Suzaku and Kallen will end up together. Lelouch will deem himself not worthy... just like he told Euphemia "I wish I could come back... You have a good knight in Suzaku." I think he will leave Kallen in Suzaku's hands.

Another prediction: I think Lloyd will finally lose his mind (if he hasnt lost it already) and Cecil-san will step in. Either that or they will part ways, and Cecil will follow Suzaku and Lloyd will stay with Schneizel.

And another: Cornelia will sacrifice herself in the end battle for Schneizel out of love (and not sibling love).
Old 2008-09-05, 07:02   Link #1063
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
where the hell is everyone
there hasnt been a single post in any thread in about an hour
what gives ???
I'm ill, in my bed and I can't do anything than going on internet >_<

Sadly, I don't know what to discuss :/

There is still no new from the spetember spoilers? And no 2ch speculations? (Where is Cupahe?)
Old 2008-09-05, 07:03   Link #1064
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
I think all of Code Geass is based on the idiom "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." LOL

As per Nunally reappearing, anyone think that it could have something to do with the Thought Elevator? We know from as early as R19 in S1 that Schneizel was investigating it... he could have found some other ways to use it other than Charles' plan. And they also said that the Gawain was made specifically for the Thought Elevator, and with Lelouch's crash and the whereabouts of the Gawain unknown, I think if Nunally does pop up... it will be in the Gawain.

**edited... reading all of those TTGL posts got my head all confused lol
Nunally most likely escaped in the 2nd Escape Pod, and Schneizel either know it's IFF code, or he programmed himself its auto pilot!
Gawain just had a supercalculator they were to use to analyse the datas from the ruins and it is definitly trashed, Lakshata stated it in Turn 9.

Edit: @Narona: Take care

Edit:@Bladeofdarkness: well considering the time, it's early morning in Britannia and friday evening already in most of the Federation. So all that was left are the few of us EU who weren't busy eating or working.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:09   Link #1065
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@Kang: ...My god, Grave of the Fireflies didn't move you? Is your heart forged from ice or something?

And here's what I speculate happens:

* Bismarck, Nonette and Monica die.

* Suzaku kicks all ass.

* Lelouch hopefully gets closure with Kallen, and we finally come to a resolution between the two.

* Cliffhanger with Schneizel talking to Nunnally. Maybe. Hopefully.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:10   Link #1066
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
@Kang: ...My god, Grave of the Fireflies didn't move you? Is your heart forged from ice or something?
it didn't move me either, I just found it stupid that he died in the end as well
Old 2008-09-05, 07:16   Link #1067
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Punch Samurai View Post
Well, Roger Ebert was moved to tears by it and called it one if not the best anti-war films ever created, but seriously unless you have a heart of stone like Kang you'll probably be crying at the end (like I was). And yes I thought Shirley's death was very emotional since unlike Rolo I actually like Shirley and her last words was just so heartbreakingly sweet I couldn't bear it (yes I'm a sucker for these things).
Nope. That movie just made me annoyed, not sad.

Quote:

And here's what I speculate happens:

* Bismarck, Nonette and Monica die.

* Suzaku kicks all ass.

* Lelouch hopefully gets closure with Kallen, and we finally come to a resolution between the two.

* Cliffhanger with Schneizel talking to Nunnally. Maybe. Hopefully.
Monica mustn't die! Kill off Gino for all I care, leave my Monica alone. At the very least her piloting suit > Gino's piloting suit.

And since I'm in super pessimism mode... I'll simply walk away.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:20   Link #1068
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

What good are 2ch speculations? Their guesses are as good (and as crazy) as the ones here.

Well, it's not like new spoilers will pop up everyday. The main magazine leaks usually on the 7th. (And since books aren't delivered on Sundays, they're likely to appear next Monday.)

Luckily it's Friday night, the night for official newsletter. So...
Keywords for Turn25
Spoiler:
Sound Episode 4
Track 1 - Character Song 「One More Chance」 - Kozuki Kallen
Track 2 - Lloyd and Cecil's "Welcome Mr. and Ms. Knightmare!"「ロイド と セシル の ナイトメアさん いらっしゃい」
Lloyd and Cecil hosts a meeting between the Knightmares, and hear their complaints or boasts or grumbles about their pilots. That's how crazy this drama is.
Track 3 - Part-time Jobs Lelouch Shouldn't Do. 「ルルーシュ と いけない アルバイト」
Lelouch starts part-time jobs because of Viletta-sensei's orders. Or course Rivalz is the one who arranges this. However, that woman stands in the way. This is really interesting! It's a blessing such a drama exists.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:22   Link #1069
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
* Lelouch hopefully gets closure with Kallen, and we finally come to a resolution between the two..
Personally, I don't want closure. Closure at this point would be negative. They haven't seen each other for a month, and before that...Kallen was a prisoner for who knows how long. If there is resolution this week, it will be negative. I'm hoping that Kallen will just show up and ask Lelouch why he became Emperor and what his intentions are. I hope she clams up when it comes to asking her real question.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:23   Link #1070
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
... Luckily it's Friday night, the night for official newsletter. So...
Keywords for Turn25
Spoiler:
Tamaki!!!
Old 2008-09-05, 07:24   Link #1071
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
What good are 2ch speculations? Their guess are as good (and as crazy) as the ones here.

Well, it's not like new spoilers will pop up everyday. The main magazine leaks usually on the 7th. (And since books aren't delivered on Sundays, they're likely to appear next Monday.)

... Luckily it's Friday night, the night for official newsletter. So...
Keywords for Turn25
Spoiler:

Sound Episode 4
Track 2 - Lloyd and Cecil's "Welcome Mr. and Ms. Knightmare!" 「ロイド と セシル の ナイトメアさん いらっしゃい」
Lloyd and Cecil hosts a meeting between the Knightmares, and hear their complaints or boasts or grumbles about their pilots. That's how crazy this drama is.
Lelouch starts part-time jobs because of Viletta-sensei's orders. Or course Rivalz is the one who arranges this. However, that woman stands in the way. This is really interesting! It's a blessing such a drama exists.
Does this mean that Lelouch.........is.........dead?
Old 2008-09-05, 07:25   Link #1072
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
It's as he said, we don't know which person the line refers to. Although that doesn't sound like something Lelouch would say...
Old 2008-09-05, 07:26   Link #1073
TheDisruptiveOne

At this point...the line makes more sense to be about Lelouch. Schneizel winning. That would be a surprise.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:27   Link #1074
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
That line hardly conveys someone being dead.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:28   Link #1075
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
What good are 2ch speculations? Their guesses are as good (and as crazy) as the ones here.

Keywords for Turn25
Spoiler:
Sound Episode 4
Track 2 - Lloyd and Cecil's "Welcome Mr. and Ms. Knightmare!"「ロイド と セシル の ナイトメアさん いらっしゃい」
Well damn it better not be about Lelouch anyway. Their are plenty of other useless male characters they could kill off(looks pointedly at Gino). Lelouch must live, let him have his satisfying ending making lots of baby lelouch's with Kallen.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:28   Link #1076
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:

Keywords for Turn25[spoiler]Turn 25 - 「Re:」
This is the name of the man who should be commemorated for bringing the defeat. 「敗北をもたらした記念すべき男の名前だ」
Who is the "one who brings defeat"??
Maybe...
Spoiler for maybe:
Old 2008-09-05, 07:28   Link #1077
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Why does it have to be about Lelouch? It could be referring to someone else on his side.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:29   Link #1078
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Why does it have to be about Lelouch? It could be referring to someone else on his side.
Because it is the last episode line... unless it occurs at the very start from a fight in 24, I would assume it refers to one of the two leaders.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:29   Link #1079
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

That line could also be about Suzaku, or even Li or Tohdoh, who knows.
Old 2008-09-05, 07:31   Link #1080
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Why would anyone deserve to be commemorated for defeating Xingke? (Just an example.) Lelouch/Zero...the person that puts that demon to rest will be the person that deserves medals, and praise, and adoration.
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers