Notices

Old 2009-01-07, 01:43   Link #2381
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Ive never seen it, but try looking at Zeitgeist and see if thats the one.
Ah ha. That's it. I remember it was a name I couldn't pronounce.

Thanks too, Echoes.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 03:02   Link #2382
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
I was wondering about this, there are people in my msn messenger list that have like [b] tags and [c=4] tags in their msn name, so the question in my mind that popped up was why?! cause msn messenger doesn't show that effect it just leaves it there as letters, so I was wondering for what reason/program they placed there
Msn plus can do that and view it. It can be used to give your name a color or bold. [b] = obvious bold. If you got Msn Plus you could actually see the effects.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 04:51   Link #2383
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Ok I has a stupid question that jsut wont die....
Zone of the enders, Dolores i, is it Prince or Uncle when Dolores refers to James links??.....
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 09:06   Link #2384
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Usavich Licensed ?

Recently I came across a torrent called Usavich . It animation produced by Kanaban and airs on MTV Japan . It a quirky and hilarious show I would like everyone on AS to enjoy it. I would like to know if its consider licensed or I can post that torrent .

Usavich Site : http://www.mtvjapan.com/usavich/
Old 2009-01-10, 19:38   Link #2385
Solafighter
Hige

In japan, some or let say many people have sprayed some or almost 70 % of their cars with anime figures and such, like you can see in this youtube.com video.

Does that has a special name and is it possible to find some galleries with high resolution pics and stuff?

Would be great.

Thanks a bunch ahead.
Old 2009-01-10, 20:50   Link #2386
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
In japan, some or let say many people have sprayed some or almost 70 % of their cars with anime figures and such, like you can see in this youtube.com video.

Does that has a special name and is it possible to find some galleries with high resolution pics and stuff?

Would be great.

Thanks a bunch ahead.
You mean car decals?
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 21:47   Link #2387
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
I think the term you are looking for is Itasha.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=74214
Old 2009-01-11, 06:55   Link #2388
Aza-oniichan
~Blazing Red Eye~
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aza-oniichan
lets just say I prefer wathing F1 racing with all the car is decorated with anime character.
I wonder if bus/train/other public transportation decorated with anime figures (for adverstiment) is also referred as Itasha?
Aza-oniichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 07:01   Link #2389
Solafighter
Hige

Ah very nice. Thank you very much.
Old 2009-01-11, 21:01   Link #2390
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
You mean car decals?
I don't know the Japanese Term for it but with "Anime Car Decal" as the search key word, Western Users like us will be able to search for most of it.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Old 2009-01-11, 21:04   Link #2391
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Ok I has a stupid question that jsut wont die....
Zone of the enders, Dolores i, is it Prince or Uncle when Dolores refers to James links??.....
Bumping question that which wont die.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 01:20   Link #2392
LiberLibri
(`◉◞౪◟◉´)

Send a message via AIM to LiberLibri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aza-oniichan View Post
I wonder if bus/train/other public transportation decorated with anime figures (for adverstiment) is also referred as Itasha?
No. They are motivated by commercial purpose. It is quite normal for you to do something silly or even embarrassing to earn money. We don't call it "痛い (ita-i)", an adjective to signify a condition that you are so enthusiastic (on something unproductive) that you ignore how a mature adult is required to behave. The point is, the owner of Itasha spends his/her vast time, money and energy to express his/her love for anime on a voluntary basis.
LiberLibri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 02:57   Link #2393
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberLibri View Post
. The point is, the owner of Itasha spends his/her vast time, money and energy to express his/her love for anime on a voluntary basis.
It's probably the same thing with the peoples than are addic to tunning, with all that time and money invested in their car.
Old 2009-01-12, 05:06   Link #2394
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberLibri View Post
No. They are motivated by commercial purpose. It is quite normal for you to do something silly or even embarrassing to earn money. We don't call it "痛い (ita-i)", an adjective to signify a condition that you are so enthusiastic (on something unproductive) that you ignore how a mature adult is required to behave. The point is, the owner of Itasha spends his/her vast time, money and energy to express his/her love for anime on a voluntary basis.
Heh ^^. I'd rather spend them on a nice computer ^^. (my oldie is having some issues with memory defeciency for photoshop >.<)

~~~Next question

Is it possible to swallow spit or saliva without the use of your tongue? I tired it myself as in an act of curiosity, but no go. So is it possible to ingest it without the use of your tongue?

Old 2009-01-12, 05:12   Link #2395
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post

Is it possible to swallow spit or saliva without the use of your tongue? I tired it myself as in an act of curiosity, but no go. So is it possible to ingest it without the use of your tongue?
I don't quite get it. I don't find any diffculty in not using the tongue.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 08:25   Link #2396
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
Heh ^^. I'd rather spend them on a nice computer ^^. (my oldie is having some issues with memory defeciency for photoshop >.<)

~~~Next question

actually you can, but it isn't recommended, you can slam back drinks directly down your throat, like tequila shots without using your tongue which is something not everyone can, I for instance can't do it cause for some reason I always start to gack and nearly choke myself cause it runs into my airways.
Swallowing without your tongue does take a little difficulty if you don't know how but no matter what the saliva etc. will always pass over your tongue, so you will always taste some of it
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 21:17   Link #2397
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
actually you can, but it isn't recommended, you can slam back drinks directly down your throat, like tequila shots without using your tongue which is something not everyone can, I for instance can't do it cause for some reason I always start to gack and nearly choke myself cause it runs into my airways.
Swallowing without your tongue does take a little difficulty if you don't know how but no matter what the saliva etc. will always pass over your tongue, so you will always taste some of it
Well of course if you funneling alcohol then it directly, you can use the weight as a force to help you.

But thanks for the feedback ^^

Old 2009-01-13, 00:28   Link #2398
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Okay guys, I need some help...

I'm thinking of getting some karaoke/subbing software for my laptop (runs Windows Vista), but I don't know where to start.

If Karaoke:
I don't have many things I want to to do, but two are an absolute must:
1. Ability to use MIDI or convert it to WMA, etc.
2. Ability to convert/export karaoke files to WMV or AVI format.

If Subbing software:
1. Ability to sub MKV and AVI files.
2. Ability to export to other file types.
3. Relatively easy to use.

Any suggestions? I'd like something new but relatively cheap - preferably $100 or under. I'm thinking about the TriceraSoft WinCDG Pro 3 for karaoke, but I don't know if it's any good.

Just to clarify, I don't want any trial versions. Full versions only, please.
Old 2009-01-14, 06:08   Link #2399
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

There's some crazy video on Youtube that I used to watch .. Its about some peoples doing acrobatic jump across buildings rooftops, like ninja's for the lack of words to describe it .. anyone knows what it is call.. >.<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 06:20   Link #2400
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
There's some crazy video on Youtube that I used to watch .. Its about some peoples doing acrobatic jump across buildings rooftops, like ninja's for the lack of words to describe it .. anyone knows what it is call.. >.<
Could it be parkour ?

Tags
problem, q&a, serious