Old 2009-05-27, 06:30   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 359 Discussion

The Frozen Obelisk

Quote:

Volume 39 cover is for Allon
Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, The scene cuts to Stark who is chasing after Shunsui. After a while he stops and looks at Shunsui’s direction then says, “cero.” Then a cero appears in front of him and without a single movement it goes straight to Shunsui. Shunisui yells in surprise how Stark fires a cero without any posture and dodges it. Stark’s about to move closer to Shunsui when he realizes the sky has turned gray and is cloudy.

* The scene cuts to Hitsugaya and Harribel.“ Hyuuten Heikkasou is one of the basic abilities of Hyurinmaru but also the most powerful one. I know my powers are still young (of a baby), that’s why I don’t want to use this while releasing bankai. I’m not sure if I can control it. Hitsugaya has a flashback of when he told Kira to get out the way when he was about to fight Gin (Vol. 16).“But there are only half of the ice petals left behind me. I don’t have time to worry about such thing. Say you name, espada.”“Tres Espada, Tia Harriblel.” She replies.“

* Tenth Division Captain, Hitsugaya Toushiro.” Then the sky above Harribel opens up and snowflakes storm is falling down onto her. She aims her sword right at those snowflakes but the moment one of them touches the tip of the sword, it changes into a big sheet of ice looking like an ice-flower. Harribel is shock and before she could do anything they all have covered her entire body. “Hyuuten Heikkasou, whatever these snowflakes touch will be frozen by them.” Harribel looks up at Hitsugaya and he continues, “The moment these flowers blooms, that will be the end of your life.”“I’m sorry you couldn’t revenge for your subordinates.” Says Hitsugaya to an emotionless –faced Harribel who is frozen under the ice flowers.

* The scene changes to Oomaeda who is crying for his dear life with Barragan’s chasing after him. Barragan’s breath manages to catch Oomaeda’s VC badge and it freaks him out so he cuts the badge off. Barragan laughs at how pathetic Oomaeda is but he keeps running and crying for his captain to help him.His scream is heard by Soi Fong (who’s actually under between the buildings while Oomaeda jumped pass them). She sighs over how pathetic her Vice Captain is and says once the war is over she will hit him. Then the preparation is ready (of the buildings being tied to her waist) and she shallowly says, “Bankai…”

Quote:
Hyuuten Heik-ka-sou = something like Heavenly frozen flowers to send the souls

Credits : SpaceCat / Annie / Drake / Ohana

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-05-30 at 10:48.
Old 2009-05-27, 06:35   Link #2
Gin
*Artist

yay soi fon's bankai will be revealed!!!!
last call for bets on what it will be, i think it will have something to do with time
edit: i hope halibel will be ok
Old 2009-05-27, 06:40   Link #3
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
So, did Hitsugaya lauched his attack or is he still icing Halibeli.
It will be nice to see SoiFong's bankai next week or on the last page of this chapter.
Old 2009-05-27, 06:42   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This is a very short translation, 69Ruma somewhat detailed summary has not been translated yet
Old 2009-05-27, 06:47   Link #5
Sythychan

Upon hearing this short translation I bet a few things,
Halibel will either 2nd release or use her ultimate technique to break free,
Soi Fon's bankai is a one hit one kill ability, such as a wasp loses its stinger it dies.
Stark with release after "Seeing the sky changing"

That's my bets.
Old 2009-05-27, 06:49   Link #6
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Soifon's Bankai is prepared? Kubo never introduced her Bankai and now the question is if Barragan will take the hit. I was wondering if Soifon unleashes her Bankai and fails will be like (what was the purpose of showing a failed last resource attempt on defeating the enemy?). If she defeats Barragan will be like (What The Hell?) I will call it pure BS if she manages to defeat Barragan with her Bankai.

I also hate the fact that many fractions (bad guys) died. Kubo never kill any of the good guys and that is sad. I hope he will kill some in the process.
Old 2009-05-27, 06:58   Link #7
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7runks View Post
Soifon's Bankai is prepared? Kubo never introduced her Bankai and now the question is if Barragan will take the hit. I was wondering if Soifon unleashes her Bankai and fails will be like (what was the purpose of showing a failed last resource attempt on defeating the enemy?). If she defeats Barragan will be like (What The Hell?) I will call it pure BS if she manages to defeat Barragan with her Bankai.

I also hate the fact that many fractions (bad guys) died. Kubo never kill any of the good guys and that is sad. I hope he will kill some in the process.
There is still possibility that Halibeli dies now and Barragan in the next chapter Oo
Old 2009-05-27, 07:00   Link #8
Hov

Quote:
I've been wanting soi fon's VC to die for a while now.

I'm guessing hitsu's technique is a 1 hitter quitter and then they will move on to soi fon and barrigan's fight...gotto save the #1(stark) for last.
Old 2009-05-27, 07:00   Link #9
kitten320

I expected Kubo not to show the full outcome of Hitsu VS Hali fight. I really doubt that she will stay frozen... I mean look at Lupi and Grimmjaw. Both of them were frozen but then both got out. Grimmjow on his own while Lupi received little help so I expect a big Hitsugaya beating next chapter since Halibel is much stronger than Grimmjow and Hitsugaya

Soi Fon is going to go bankai? Really? We will finally see the first females bankai? And to top it one handed
Lol so many glory for her at once! First females bankai and first one handed bankai!

I doubt that she will win, but I really hope for some big Barragan owning
Otherwise what the point of showing her bankai and then get it smashed?

At least Hitsugaya appeared many times afterwards in order to show his, I doubt Soi Fon will get such glory later, so Kubo better not ruin the moment
Old 2009-05-27, 07:13   Link #10
Sythychan

All Soi Fon's Bankai will do is buy her time, at least imo.

Odds are still with barragan so I'm rooting for him.
Old 2009-05-27, 07:26   Link #11
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
i read somwhere that her bankai involves a big piece of cloth...which is wrapped around barragan....i don't know how true that is. I guess it could be the shroud of death or somethin. Still don't get how she would beat barragan with that...maybe slow him down at max

barragan ftw!

after stark, there's still wonderweiss. we've seen him less than stark. all we've seen of him is a bala...and his mask remnant is even less than that of stark
Old 2009-05-27, 07:29   Link #12
Hov

Quote:

after stark, there's still wonderweiss. we've seen him less than stark. all we've seen of him is a bala...and his mask remnant is even less than that of stark
and the whole yammy being #0 thing
Old 2009-05-27, 07:30   Link #13
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecat/Basylum, Ohana/2ch
It starts with Starks battle, he apathetically fires a cero before noticing something strange in the sky. It switches back to Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya reminisces about the time when he used his bankai prematurely but is over it now. He asks Halibel her name and she answers Tia/Tear Harribel. He uses his imperial ice attack which causes snow/ice to fall from the sky. She tries to melt it/avoid it but it touches her. The ice flowers attach them self to her body and grow quickly from within/all over. It seems that she will be exhausted and finished by the time they are done.
As for Omaeda he kept running and gave Soi Fon time to prepare her bankai. I guess we see that next week. It appears as though a large bit of cloth is coiled around a building.
Old 2009-05-27, 07:42   Link #14
Wolcik

Soi Fong will turn into deadly ballon that's why she wants the building to hold her down XD

If Helibeli dies then... if she won't then I hope she doesn't make dessperate face just for the show...
Old 2009-05-27, 07:43   Link #15
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
i read somwhere that her bankai involves a big piece of cloth...which is wrapped around barragan....i don't know how true that is. I guess it could be the shroud of death or somethin. Still don't get how she would beat barragan with that...maybe slow him down at max
It is true! I read the spoiler and just saw a picture with Soi Fon turning a building into a cloth! I wander what the heck is her bankai!

And I saw spoiler about Hitsugaya's power...
Tell me is it just me or is Hitsugaya stealing and copying others shikai and bankai abilities?
"Ice prison" the way it appears is exactly the way Byakuya's bankai appears(at least works differently)
"Mirrors" stole it from Aizen.
"His ultimate attack" It covers Halibel's body in ice flowers and sucks out her reiatsu... doesn't remind you anyone? YUMICHIKA! He stole Yumichika's ability!

Just what the heck?! Does Hitsugaya have at least any uniques attack that doesn't resemble others?

And LOL at his special attack! If it is his best than I'm scared to imagine what Yumichika's bankai will be! 0_0

No offence but as soon as Yumichika will reach bankai, he should replace Hitsugaya, seriously

And a little bit on perverted side... as much as I remeber Charlotte's mask crashed after Yumichika finihed... does it mean Halibel's mask also will crash? 0_o
Now who said that she couldn't get any more naked?

Anyway I'm sure she will be fine
But some of her mask crashing is a very big possibility... guys you should better prepare tissues for next week!
Old 2009-05-27, 07:48   Link #16
Sythychan

I'm going to wait and see the Actual chapter before I'll make a decision about Hitsugaya "Stealing" techniques... Just seems funny to even call it that way but eh,

And I can see it now,
Soi Fon: Ha my Bankai is Clothy Cloth like See?
Barragan: -uses a pair of scissors-
Soi Fon: :O!!! HAX
Old 2009-05-27, 07:50   Link #17
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
It is true! I read the spoiler and just saw a picture with Soi Fon turning a building into a cloth! I wander what the heck is her bankai!

Tell me is it just me or is Hitsugaya stealing and copying others shikai and bankai abilities?
"Ice prison" the way it appears is exactly the way Byakuya's bankai appears(at least works differently)
"His ultimate attack" It covers Halibel's body in ice flowers and sucks out her reiatsu... doesn't remind you anyone? YUMICHIKA! He stole Yumichika's ability!

Just what the heck?! Does Hitsugaya have at least any uniques attack that doesn't resemble others?

And LOL at his special attack! If it is his best than I'm scared to imagine what Yumichika's bankai will be! 0_0

No offence but as soon as Yumichika will reach bankai, he should replace Hitsugaya, seriously

And a little bit on perverted side... as much as I remeber Charlotte's mask crashed after Yumichika finihed... does it mean Halibel's mask also will crash? 0_o

But some of her mask crashing is a very big possibility... guys you should better prepare tissues for next week!
She pretty much doesn't have any mask on, it's all ridiculous "armor". It bearly cover her nibles and gives her a miniskirt. Now she'll be naked, well that's character development - she's excibistionist, and that's her sacrifice.

Why the coolest character have to be gay? First Byakuya finds pink his favorite color and now Hitsugaya with dragon as his avatar uses flowers as his best move.
Old 2009-05-27, 07:51   Link #18
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:

And a little bit on perverted side... as much as I remeber Charlotte's mask crashed after Yumicka finihed... does it mean Halibel's mask also will crash? 0_o

halibel's mask crash????.....

her skirt is mask, her boots her mask, and her boob coverings are mask...wow, that would be something which we'll leave to H anime artists to wonder over.

Yea his abilities are combining previously seen things. I'm pretty sure she'll break out though. The espada are known to struggle first and look as if they're gone when in reality they're about kick some major holes.

As for soi fon's cloth trick...i dunno. Considering cloth has a very long age, i guess at most by wrapping it around maybe it has kidou canceling ability...canceling the time field would give her an upper hand if it works, but i highly doubt thats going to work like that. We haven't seen what barragan can do other than be awesome...all he's been doing is running after omaeda and trying to make soi fon into an old lady. he's actually done less work that stark who's at least managed a cero and bothered to hit with his sword
Old 2009-05-27, 07:57   Link #19
kitten320

Quote:
halibel's mask crash????.....

her skirt is mask, her boots her mask, and her boob coverings are mask...wow, that would be something which we'll leave to H anime artists to wonder over.
That was exactly my point

At least now we know who is Kubo's fave female character So I really doubt that it is the end for her, she has Kubo's love on her side

There is no such fan girl love power that could be compaired with Kubo's love power

Quote:
As for soi fon's cloth trick...i dunno. Considering cloth has a very long age, i guess at most by wrapping it around maybe it has kidou canceling ability...canceling the time field would give her an upper hand if it works, but i highly doubt thats going to work like that. We haven't seen what barragan can do other than be awesome...all he's been doing is running after omaeda and trying to make soi fon into an old lady. he's actually done less work that stark who's at least managed a cero and bothered to hit with his sword
I'm pretty much sure there is something more to it than just a cloth... maybe she will turn you into a cloth by a touch?

Who wants a sweater made of Barragan?

Lol these 2 surely should become friends then
Old 2009-05-27, 08:03   Link #20
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
That was exactly my point

At least now we know who is Kubo's fave female character So I really doubt that it is the end for her, she has Kubo's love on her side

I'm pretty much sure there is something more to it than just a cloth... maybe she will turn you into a cloth by a touch?

Who wants a sweater made of Barragan?

Lol these 2 surely should become friends then

lol..true. one turns you to dust, the other into a sweater...i can definitely see some comedic relief to this if it happens. yea i don't think halibel is goin anywhere fast. maybe the cloth wraps around her?...like the start of a bankai or somethin. by the way...where is all that is holy is zaraki????? of all the bleach character i'd expect him to try to take on the current espada (though quite frankly i don't think he would do all that good against barragan, maybe halibel).

and stark's cero...definitely want more info on that.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion