AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 1 4.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 32.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 32.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 20.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 8.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-15, 09:55   Link #101
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
The physically appearing part doesn't solve the issue. A murder could happen without a previous notice in one of the rooms without camera, and unless Monokuma shows up physically in every of those rooms whenever more than one person is inside, it is still possible that he won't see a murder when it happens. Of course if he did that, that would defy the whole purpose of not having camera to respect privacy or whatever.
And it would defeat the purpose of the class trial if Monokuma wouldn't know what actually happened.

Quote:
As for the questions part, I assume that Monokuma won't ask in front of anyone who killed who. That would be pretty stupid. He should rather meet the persons that were in the room at the time of the crime and ask them questions individually.
I never said Monokuma would ask them together

Quote:
Of course if someone killed to "graduate" there's no way he'd deny that he was the culprit in front of Monokuma, but the innocent one could take that as an opportunity to graduate without actually killing anyone directly. So Monokuma could well find himself in the situation where there are two or more people claiming to be the culprit, and how would he determine who's telling the truth?
And if they failed they'd get executed while being innocent. - Very unlikely anyone would willingly do that.
And telling the truth after being exposed wouldn't do any good.
Once Monokuma thinks someone is the culprit he will execute them if voted for.

Celestia already stated back in the library that the chances of loosing are far too high.

Monokuma could btw also just execute both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Sudden Plot twist: Naegi is the mole!

Well that would certainly be unexpected.
This is a mystery so:

Knox 7 - It is forbidden for the detective to be the culprit.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2013-08-15, 09:59   Link #102
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Please no allusion to Knox commandements, especially that confirming they are valid/invalid can give a HUGE giveaway for some things...
Old 2013-08-15, 10:03   Link #103
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

mole =/= culprit
Old 2013-08-15, 10:05   Link #104
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
And it would defeat the purpose of the class trial if Monokuma wouldn't know what actually happened.
That's my point. Wouldn't it be more simple to just put camera everywhere then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
And if they failed they'd get executed while being innocent. - Very unlikely anyone would willingly do that.
I don't see in which way that would be more unlikely than someone actually becoming a murderer. Let's say guy X is seriously planning o kill someone to graduate, but then Monokuma walks to him and ask him if he is the one who killed the most recent victim. Would guy X think "Naah, I'll just say the truth and wait for my turn to kill someone"? Even if there's a chance that that would be the last trial ever?
An innocent would have even less chances to be found guilty because he obviously couldn't have left any evidence of a crime that he never committed.

Old 2013-08-16, 01:26   Link #105
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Someone in the Symphogear thread post how the writers for that show's second season know how to wrap-up their episodes.

All I have to say is that Danganronpa is beyond a higher plane. With each episode, this show has driven me with suspense, allow me make my own formulations regarding the who-done-it, and truly the writers know how to wrap each episode with a despairingly bang to make me craving what's going to happen in the next one.

Spoiler for Episode five's conclusion:

The thing is that I get more startling and, yet, confusing revelations:
1. Before he passes away, Yamada asserts he recovered his memories about how all the teens trapped in Hopes Peak, actually, have already met before.

2. He mentioned Yasuhiro's name, which seemingly is taken to be understood that Hagakure has been singled out as the culprit behind Yamada and Ishimarus' deaths.

3. The question is: Can Yamadas' memories and statements be trusted? Found once again in an agonizing death with death just around the corner.

Wild card theory:
Spoiler:

[/SPOILER]
Old 2013-08-19, 05:07   Link #106
Qilin
Romanticist

I couldn't help but feel a bit sad for Yamada as he gave his final words. Those tears.

New World Order playing in the background didn't help one bit.
Closed Thread