AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-07-11, 04:55   Link #241
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
Highschool? Shit. Just started University, finding it slightly better than highschool but still shit. But man, primary school? The shit
Oh man, if I could turn back time, I would so go back to primary school. My best school moments happened there.
Old 2012-07-11, 10:58   Link #242
csuree
The Most Hated™

i'm not trying to deny what i wrote 1 page earlier.....it's true my HS days were so-so but the only thing i can brag about is that in 9th grade we went to other classes and i got new classmates...

of course they saw that i'm the nerd in charge so they started bullying me. i fought back my way (i threw one of them over the classroom..i don't know how i did it cause i had 50kg and the other one more than 85kg...i grabbed his jacket and with a swift move he flew..it was something str8 from a battle manga) and tis incident made them less aggressive than usual
after a while came the turnabout....i gladly helped them, and acted towards them like the bullying never happened even though i had the chance to fail and I'd get bullied even more cause of my stupidity, BUT they became my good friends, and re-evaluated my character and taught me some things so i'd be less nerdy, and helped me fit in a little better.

i thanked them and when we have the chance we hang out & DRINK )