AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-09-04, 13:43   Link #3461
Lord of El Hazard

Caffin Subs is looking for more members to help finish subbing the original 1970s Getter Robo TV series:

IRC Channel: #caffinsubs@irc.rizon.net
Old 2014-09-20, 15:51   Link #3462
anime4ev3r

Open to people with no experience

Still recruting as of ]11-7-2014

Position(s) that need to be filled: editors, English speakers, qcers, timers (most ideal is a QCer/Timer)
Position(s) that are filled but looking for more people:Japanese to English Translators, Spanish to English translators

Group: shindoi
Project(s): Dash Kappei episodes 1 to 65
URL: locoporchicho.livejournal.com
E-Mail: locoporchicho * hotmail.com

year: 1981
genre: comedy, sports (basketball especially), some drama, ecchi (well it's nothing compared to the average or extreme anime nowadays lol. This anime aired on the 6 pm Sunday slot so it was watched by kids etc ). Most people mainly like this show for the comedy and the characters (main character is voiced by tanaka mayumi who also voices luffy in one piece. I think that all the voice actors fit the characters and did a great job including the dog) so even if you don't like sports anime it might be worth trying this anime out.

I know most people probably never heard of this anime. I personally think it would take 3 eps or so to gauge if you like the show. However, it is up to the person how many episodes they want to "work on/check out" to decide if they want to continue working on it or not. The midori subs are abyssmal in quality and is not the best means of gauging if you like the show or not so DO contact if you think you'd be interested in this show. Also we have the Japanese TV raws and Spanish DVDs (the huge ass files) so it'll be better than the midori releases in every way possible.

Editor - The Japanese-english translator speaks real english so it's not ENGRISH or gibberish but we still want editing so that it's free of grammatical, spelling errors, and the lines have the best wording possible and flow well. If possible send me examples of your work and about your experience or qualifications.

Fine Timer/Qcer - native English speakers only please. ideally I want a timer who will also do QC. All the scripts are already timed and watchable but they have to be fine-timed.

Lastly, I am looking for English speakers to correct entries on the language learning site lang-8.com - you only have to know English and know it well enough to correct entries written by English language-learners. This helps with translation efforts You can find out exactly how it helps with the fansubbing efforts upon contacting me. This is a great opportunity for anybody who wants to give back to the fansub community by helping this group with our translation efforts indirectly.

spanish to english translators (for episodes 32 and up since we can rip the subs from the spanish dvd and use the timing to our advantage. plus the spanish was translated from japanese so it is helpful. It can serve as translation check to some extent, give ideas on how to translate/interpret/infer stuff. You're going to have spanish SUBTITLES to translate from so you don't have to relisten like crazy )

Last edited by anime4ev3r; 2014-11-07 at 07:27.
Old 2014-09-21, 09:37   Link #3463
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
As expected.

Last edited by the.Merines; 2014-10-06 at 19:03. Reason: no one wanna play wif me
Old 2014-09-22, 10:44   Link #3464
Erotes-FS

^Warning NSFW^

#Erotes or #Bakayaros @ irc.rizon.net
Erotesfansubs.com
erotesfansubs@outlook.com

Last edited by Erotes-FS; 2014-09-23 at 00:40. Reason: Link change
Old 2014-10-05, 10:33   Link #3465
popularboy9

Fansub group looking for translators!

Position desired: Translator(s), Editor(s)
Sub group: DopeSubs
IRC: #dopesubs@irc.rizon.net
Anime: Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Anyone interested should email popularboy9@outlook.com. Thx, have a nice day!
Old 2014-10-26, 02:09   Link #3466
Believix

Positions desired: Basically anything. We're still starting out. (Translators for Italian-English, not Japanese-English)
Group: [Believix]
IRC: #Believix@irc.rizon.net
Working on subbing Winx Club.
If interested, e-mail me at believixfansubs@gmail.com
Old 2014-10-27, 23:09   Link #3467
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
Group: ray=out.
Position: Editor, Timer, Quality Checker, Encoder. Collaborations ARE welcome! Inquire via IRC.
Project(s): Maicchingu Machiko Sensei (Editor + Timer), Ganime Franchise (Timer + Quality Checker), Chuu-gakusei OVAs (Timer + Encoder), Shoujo Fight OVA (Editor/Quality Checker + Timer), Junod (Timer), other projects (all positions needed).

Please do NOT apply if you are a translator! I am not looking to hire anyone new for this year.
Old 2014-10-29, 21:49   Link #3468
suzaku-nomiko

Needed QC staffers / Editors

Position(s): QC / Editors
Group: Live-eviL ( One of the oldest active groups )
Project(s): Various
IRC Channel: #Live-eviL (rizon)
IRC Contact: Suzaku|rCGoLE|
E-Mail: suzaku@live-evil.org

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator