AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-04-22, 17:25   Link #41
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post

True I suppose, but that was Part 1 Lee, and this is Part 2 Naruto who was using a ton of clones for distraction/offense. I'm not surprised his defence got broken, only that it was a little too easy.
That's the point, it was done too easily.

Somehow I wish that Gaara would be a murderouse killer again...
Old 2010-04-22, 17:50   Link #42
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Another movie with a Rasengan finishing the final villain. That's just everyday's good morning roll, common and simple.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 18:00   Link #43
tetsuo69

^

its like the writer on crack and cant think of anything better to end the movies XD
Old 2010-04-22, 18:03   Link #44
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Well, overall I thought the movie was okay, but nothing special. The ENDING however... oh it was funny...

Spoiler for Ending:
Old 2010-04-22, 18:07   Link #45
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Now THIS is what I call a cool Naruto movie.

The other movies have been kinda fail, but this one was AWESOME!

Also, the lady with the dogs was HAAAAWT!

Spoiler for Sexy!:

Last edited by Mangs; 2010-04-22 at 18:31.
Mangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 21:00   Link #46
Jerseykid

No kyuubi action, this calls for the clubbing of baby seals
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 22:13   Link #47
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Movie wasn't too bad, definitely better than some of the other ones...and the ending with the mis-interpretation was funny as shit!
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 22:23   Link #48
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
That almost made me not wanna give this a chance; but then I remembered Hinata's in it. So I guess this means I'll be returning to this thread with my impressions later on.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 01:01   Link #49
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
movie wasn't bad. they kinda did final attack like one of rerouni kenshins sfxs. final scene was hilarious as well.

i did however feel annoyed how they kept repeating the moral of the movie.... and kept showing the ba i mean bells.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 04:00   Link #50
lahfielxi
wut wut~

Send a message via AIM to lahfielxi
Why...didn't...Gaara...just block the solar eclipse with a sand barrier? o_O

It's like the bad guys entire plan hinged on the solar eclipse and there's like a 5 foot hole in his roof.
Old 2010-04-23, 10:10   Link #51
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahfielxi View Post

It's like the bad guys entire plan hinged on the solar eclipse and there's like a 5 foot hole in his roof.
The point of the eclipse "concept" was that when the eclipse happened, the sun or w/e would give off a special type of light/energy, and that's what he needed in order to take in Kakashi as his 5th bloodline limit power.

That means it would only work when there was an eclipse, so what could gaara possibly do? I'm not getting your question here.
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 10:40   Link #52
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
The point of the eclipse "concept" was that when the eclipse happened, the sun or w/e would give off a special type of light/energy, and that's what he needed in order to take in Kakashi as his 5th bloodline limit power.

That means it would only work when there was an eclipse, so what could gaara possibly do? I'm not getting your question here.
lahfielxi presumable thinks Gaara could have blocked up the hole of the guys roof with his sand, blocking light and stopping the transformation,

What s/he doesn't realize is that Gaara wasn't there in the first place. And then the room got destroyed. And why would he go in the first place. He seemed to trust Naruto to deal with it. He had Kage business to attend to. He also wouldn't have known that the hole was there or that moonlight was needed for the ritual.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 22:28   Link #53
greyhame6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahfielxi View Post

director didn't want him to lol.
its kinda wierd that first movies of both naruto 1 & 2 were cool; second of both sucked and third of both are ok (comes down to personal preference i suppose). wonder whats fourth gonna be like...
greyhame6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 22:57   Link #54
Maxtro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julao View Post
But we can be sure that Naruto will use another strange rasengan to defeat his enemy and another movie filler girl will join him.
Hey, at least there wasn't a new girl

Movie was decent. I understood that people are scum etc, I don't need it beaten into my head.

Shino's really powerful and Tenten is just scary.

The Naruto vs Gaara fight was cool but then ending was meh. One punch shouldn't be enough to crack Gaara's armor.

It was a good way to spend an hour or so.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 23:37   Link #55
Nosauz

OMG, i've never seen such terrible script writing, and such directing. When you have a movie budget, the animation should never look slow or feel poorly animated. The whole storyboarding for the fights were just god awful, there were probably like 7-8 ways you could have arranged that animation to produce a more coherent story and better fights. Seriously this was just so cheesy and bad that it doesn't even compare to cartoons from the 90's like Timothy the Giant tooth.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 07:08   Link #56
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

I have a question, why does these animaters who made this movie and others alvays made Sakura look and act like a bitch towards Naruto?
Old 2010-04-24, 08:53   Link #57
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I have a question, why does these animaters who made this movie and others alvays made Sakura look and act like a bitch towards Naruto?
Actually this entire movie has Sakura playing "new" girl the entire time, seriously she's so damn Tsuntsun for Naruto I thought she was tsunade for him. /crickets

Seriously though, she is playin the romantic interest that naruto wannabe haremmiester has been building.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 11:18   Link #58
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
You'll notice that kyuubi apears in every second Naruto movie...

Naruto movie 1: Kyuubi apears.
Naruto movie 2: No kyuubi .
Naruto movie 3: Kyuubi apears.
Naruto shippuuden 1: No kyuubi
Naruto shippuuden 2: Kyuubi apears.
Naruto shippuuden 3: No kyuubi
I can only espect there will be some kyuubi action in Naruto shippuuden movie 4.
Old 2010-04-24, 12:25   Link #59
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
Hey, at least there wasn't a new girl

Movie was decent. I understood that people are scum etc, I don't need it beaten into my head.

Shino's really powerful and Tenten is just scary.

The Naruto vs Gaara fight was cool but then ending was meh. One punch shouldn't be enough to crack Gaara's armor.

It was a good way to spend an hour or so.
Just to make Naruto give it a rest was kind of hoping Gaara would just win that one. Nothing like Naruto shoving his idealism onto you for an hour and a half . The end to that fight was incredibly weak, but really it's not like Naruto could actually win without it feeling like that.

Not a bad movie. Though think the script could have gone without repeating the same lines over and over again. They can assume we've watched the series and have already heard these lines multiple times.
Old 2010-04-24, 18:56   Link #60
Supermutant

This movie was pretty bad. I actually skipped the Naruto/Gaara fight because I was getting really bored with the one-dimensional plotline. I didn't like Naruto here because of his usual lack of faith in other people's decisions, but I guess I couldn't really root for the people trying to stop him, as Kakashi's plan was absolutely retarded.

I did like how the very end turned out, pretty much because of one or two moves. Also, the bit where the villain was confronted by visions of villagers was funny; it was like the ghosts of people not dead just there to raz him. He also asked Kakashi where he went wrong, as if he'd had good intentions somehow. That was bad, but funny-bad so it's ok. In that vein, I kind of missed there not being a new girl or a solar eclipse Rasengan. (Hard to top the one there was though)

But is it really so hard to write a plot that isn't crap? Or dialogue that it's wrenchingly bad?
Supermutant is offline   Reply With Quote