Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-12-08, 17:30   Link #2821
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
A friend on LJ has already the mag, i asked him this morning about CG material and he told me it is C.C x Lulu x Kallen pic {i don't give crap about any other charas so to the point lawl} dressed in a srz bznez kinda way, like a dance-ball or whatever.
He will scan it soon, so if someone else has not posted by then, i'll get his permission to post it myself here. But he knows that i prefer Kalulu > CCL so if it was really Kalulu-ish he would tell me so.
It's not any important thing though, kinda trivial you ask me.
I would not mind some kalulu artworks you know. Contrary to popular beliefs about me, I am not a Kalulu (the pairing) hater

So I don't mind whatever it is If it looks good, it's always nice. But thanks for the infos.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:33   Link #2822
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I would not mind some kalulu artworks you know. Contrary to popular beliefs about me, I am not a Kalulu (the pairing) hater

So I don't mind whatever it is But thanks for the infos.
Well, i WOULD mind some CCx L artworks. Unlike you, the popular beliefs about me being a hater, is it true. XD {joke, joke. besides raging about CC x L artwork is pointless, they are everywhere lawl}

No prob, i would provide it myself but i order it from amazon.jp and i get it a bit slow. "^^ //dammit shipping
So it is not i, that i should be credited.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:34   Link #2823
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Narona is a spy ! >_<""
Well i'm going to try to explain some things then...

There is no Kalulu artwork, more of an artwork implying Kallen and Lelouch as a pairing, as well as CC (since she is too grabbing Lelouch's arms), even though CC seems to be there only to be there, on the side actually; People cheers about this one cause even though Kallen was the most develloped romance interest, it's actually her first scan with Lelouch in a pairing pause, in the whole serie.

So it's simply something people enjoy, for the first time, even though kalulu fans had the show, this pic is really nice. (Picture are there for marketing purpose, I'll not change this opinion because of that, for sure, it's would be totally nonsense)

About the rumors the problem is that it's just a rumor so it's better to avoid to not talk about that. For all we know those plans for geass could be anything, so let's see if there are some confirmation or not.

And yeah CluClu artwork which seems to be kinda hentai|~ish and which pissed off some people (not forcefully kalulu fans. we are too much used of this ) because of a waste of side material.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:35   Link #2824
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Narona is a spy ! >_<""
Well i'm going to try to explain some things then...
Reading celiss forum is spying??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunara View Post
First of all, I would not be angry at you if this is a rumor or not, I would be overjoyed for there to be a sequel yet scared for new plot twists/holes and ambiguity would make me go insane.

If there was a sequel though, I hope there will be new main characters with the apperance of the original characters, almost like the sequel to Tales of Symphonia.
The last time that I posted some infos without scans, some people neg repped me That's why I say that XD. And also because some people fear that Lelouch will be brought to life if a sequel is made.

You did see my other post? I hope for a new main character too XD
Old 2008-12-08, 17:37   Link #2825
Lunara
Pure Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Maybe they'll make Rai an official canon-friendly character. Nonnette made it, after all.
Maybe a new set of KoR to replace the ones that were killed, hopefully ones that appear longer than Dorthea since we barely got to know her.

Lunara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:39   Link #2826
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunara View Post
Maybe a new set of KoR to replace the ones that were killed, hopefully ones that appear longer than Dorthea since we barely got to know her.
Probably. Maybe a bit of Gino development along with it, since its likely he retains his Knight of Round status after Lelouch's death, so he and Nonnette are likely still part of the Knights of Round (pretty sure Anya quit, seeing how she's working on an orange plantation instead).
Old 2008-12-08, 17:41   Link #2827
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
That's why I say that XD. And also because some people fear that Lelouch will be brought to live again if a sequel is made.
It is not fear, it is like TERRIFYING thought. XD
I mean, ENOUGH with milk-cash-cow, srsly. We got enough of this in CG.

But frankly, i think, IF there is a plan for new footage in the future, my bet is on a prequel or something, back stories. Cause let's be honest, CG without Lulu, would not be as much as interesting. I for once, would be happy if something like this would come to be true. I enjoyed the ending {despite hating the fact that my fav chara died, he was epic to do this and despite Ougi+Viletta, that is another discussion} and think that the closure was ok. So it is better to get a journey in the past.
Old 2008-12-08, 17:42   Link #2828
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Personally, I don't think we have to worry about CG being too big of a cash cow. They still have Gundam for that, which is a much bigger cash cow, and has been one for much, much longer.
Old 2008-12-08, 17:44   Link #2829
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Well, if this rumor is true, they would most likely have nearly a new set of characters (Besides C.C.) Because if it is a sequel, they would need it to be set a while after, maybe when the peace Lelouch tried so hard to create is about to shatter. Most likely Viletta and Ougi's child would be part of it.
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:45   Link #2830
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Personally, I don't think we have to worry about CG being too big of a cash cow. They still have Gundam for that, which is a much bigger cash cow, and has been one for much, much longer.

Still, it is one of the most popular Sunrise titles and the dvds are always on the top-5 selling rank. It is a milk cash cow, that is fact. But i honestly do not think that they would change things dramatically just to fit the views of certain fans.
But there is always the fear. xD
Old 2008-12-08, 17:49   Link #2831
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:

Still, it is one of the most popular Sunrise titles and the dvds are always on the top-5 selling rank. It is a milk cash cow, that is fact. But i honestly do not think that they would change things dramatically just to fit the views of certain fans.
But there is always the fear. xD
Yeah. Let's put it this way: the biggest sign of Code Geass becoming a cash-cow that's on par with Gundam is if they started Knightmare Frame Variations. The Mobile Suit Variations were created primarily to make new models to sell.
Old 2008-12-08, 17:51   Link #2832
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Yeah. Let's put it this way: the biggest sign of Code Geass becoming a cash-cow that's on par with Gundam is if they started Knightmare Frame Variations. The Mobile Suit Variations were created primarily to make new models to sell.

I never said that they are gonna screw CG, but still it is a possibility. You can't rule that one out.
Old 2008-12-08, 17:51   Link #2833
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
It is not fear, it is like TERRIFYING thought. XD
I mean, ENOUGH with milk-cash-cow, srsly. We got enough of this in CG.

But frankly, i think, IF there is a plan for new footage in the future, my bet is on a prequel or something, back stories. Cause let's be honest, CG without Lulu, would not be as much as interesting. I for once, would be happy if something like this would come to be true. I enjoyed the ending {despite hating the fact that my fav chara died, he was epic to do this and despite Ougi+Viletta, that is another discussion} and think that the closure was ok. So it is better to get a journey in the past.
I still love ougiXVilletta :3 and i think that Lelouch smiled to see them happy from the heaven.

Well, we will see, I don't even know if that rumor is true XD. BUT, Code geass is my favorite series. So, as a fan, I can't wait to know if it's true or not.
Old 2008-12-08, 17:54   Link #2834
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well, we will see, I don't even know if that rumor is true XD. BUT, Code geass is ma favorite series. So, as a fan, I can't wait to know if it's true or not.
I pray it's not.
Old 2008-12-08, 17:54   Link #2835
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:

I never said that they are gonna screw CG, but still it is a possibility. You can't rule that one out.
Oh, I know that, and I never accused you of saying they would. I'm just saying I don't think we'll have to worry about it becoming too big a cash cow and we see it everywhere, like with Gundam.
Old 2008-12-08, 17:54   Link #2836
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
I still love ougiXVilletta :3 and i think that Lelouch smiled to see them happy from the heaven.

Well, we will see, I don't even know if that rumor is true XD. BUT, Code geass is ma favorite series. So, as a fan, I can't wait to know if it's true or not.

I'm not THAT sure about this one.

At any rate, i think R2 maybe was supposed to be better, but still no one can deny that it was such an enjoyable season. Maybe plotwise, S1 was better. But i'm more like "don't fix, what ain't broken".
So one part of me, does want CG new footage and another one is like "GIT OUT." You never know if the new is gonna be decent or it is gonna put R2 in a shower of shame.
Well, benefit of the doubt, i guess it all comes down to this.
Old 2008-12-08, 17:58   Link #2837
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

I'm not THAT sure about this one.

At any rate, i think R2 maybe was supposed to be better, but still no one can deny that it was such an enjoyable season. Maybe plotwise, S1 was better. But i'm more like "don't fix, what ain't broken".
So one part of me, does want CG new footage and another one is like "GIT OUT." You never know if the new is gonna be decent or it is gonna put R2 in a shower of shame.
Well, benefit of the doubt, i guess it all comes down to this.
I don't want to start that debate again here. I am tired of the harsh comment which can gp as far as wishing Rape and such (AS can be a crappy place sometimes). So If you want to know my opinion, come on msn . Also, it's offtopic/romance and i don't want to be banned by xris.

Well, i think it depends on who would be the writer. If it's not Okouchi, then v___v
Old 2008-12-08, 18:00   Link #2838
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
I don't want to start that debate again here. I am tired of the harsh comment which can gp as far as wishing Rape and such (AS can be a crappy place sometimes). So If you want to know my opinion, come on msn . Also, it's offtopic/romance and i don't want to be banned by xris.

Well, i think it depends on who would be the writer. If it's not Okouchi, then v___v

Rape for Viletta? I think it was more of like Ougi on a sense "raped" her but that is beside the point, so yeah.

Well, that is the problem. Didn't Okouchi said that he was not gonna participate on a potential/if CG new project?
Old 2008-12-08, 18:04   Link #2839
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Rape for Viletta? I think it was more of like Ougi on a sense "raped" her but that is beside the point, so yeah.

Well, that is the problem. Didn't Okouchi said that he was not gonna participate on a potential/if CG new project?
She was talking about the rep I got.

Please don't bring that up. I'm getting sick of hearing about it myself and it makes me slightly paraniod.
Old 2008-12-08, 18:27   Link #2840
AmaneMisa

Send a message via AIM to AmaneMisa Send a message via MSN to AmaneMisa Send a message via Yahoo to AmaneMisa
I just got into CODE GEASS and I have to say that I really like it a lot. I've only seen a couple of episodes but I'm trying to get into it more. Do they sell the anime?
AmaneMisa is offline   Reply With Quote