1 out of 10 : Painful 5 1.22%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-05, 08:42   Link #241
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
Spoiler:
Wherever she is, he won't be far away. I'm sure we'll see him soon.
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 08:43   Link #242
Celestial
妹ちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibee View Post
Wherever she is, he won't be far away. I'm sure we'll see him soon.
He went back to France and started an orange farm.

Oh wait, wrong series.
Celestial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 08:44   Link #243
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

She was actually on the phone with Sergei, that's her.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 08:47   Link #244
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibee View Post
I wonder if Sumeragi's been living with Billy for the whole four years?
most likely! she looks like she has been a mess!
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 08:48   Link #245
kari-no-sugata

Couple of points to add on my previous summary post...

Getting better at distinguishing the new MS. The jarhead squad leader (only see his head fully at the end) is piloting the Ahead - latest MS. It has the rifle, 4 eyes etc and is all red. The others (including Louise) are in GNX-III suits, which has the spears and white legs.

When Setsuna and Tieria meet again face to face, Tieria is like "you have changed a lot (in attitude)" - kinda hard to translate "funiki" but kinda like ambience, mood, attitude. ie Setsuna has mentally changed. Setsuna comments that Tieria hasn't changed a bit, to which Tieria replies "everyone says that"

It seems to me that Kataron is made up from a mix of ex-military types, who brought their uniforms and MS with them. Maybe a lot of soldiers were made redundant after the Earth unified? So anyway, Kataron feels like a global organisation. Interestingly, the leader seems to feel that CB share their ideals - maybe we'll see Kataron and CB work together.

In the OP at the end, we only see Saji briefly and he's still seems like a civilian. Hmm. Even though he's ended up with CB and Tieria's practically invited him, I guess he won't be committing to CB anytime soon (not surprisingly).

Also in the OP we see Marina with Kataron. In some of the second season previews we've seen people pointing guns at Marina. Maybe the A-Laws arrest her due to Shirin's involvement with Kataron. ie, they're willing to kidnap heads of state on minimal evidence. Maybe Marina will become the political head of Kataron in revenge?

One final comment... if the brief shot of Setsuna trying to reach for Marina in the OP is any guide, the 00's cockpit is much more advanced - practically transparent. Incidentally, the preview describes the 00 as the "Gundam that exterminates Gundams"
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 08:54   Link #246
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

I wonder if Patrick's with the main Earth forces or with A-LAWS? You'd think he wouldn't go far from Kathy, but when it comes to piloting he's such a failure (albeit an awesome one) that it makes you wonder..
Old 2008-10-05, 08:57   Link #247
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
The facility is pressurised and so peopel can breathe without oxygen tanks, meaning guns can be fired as well.
Would just like to comment that guns don't need outside air to be shot. The Soviets already tested sattelite-mounted machineguns in space decades ago, and found not much problems in operating them.

Besides, in fiction, the Tieren Space Type uses standard machineguns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
One final comment... if the brief shot of Setsuna trying to reach for Marina in the OP is any guide, the 00's cockpit is much more advanced - practically transparent.
I've been expecting a wrap around cockpit for the new Gundams since the Thrones appeared, although compared to the Panoramic cockpits of UC these Gundams still have a long way to go. Still, they look much nicer than the "black" cockpits of the original.

On Patrick Colasour:

Apparently, he's in the OP: He's the guy who looks like he's screaming when Seravee unleashes its 6-gun burst.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:05   Link #248
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
On Patrick Colasour:

Apparently, he's in the OP: He's the guy who looks like he's screaming when Seravee unleashes its 6-gun beamspam.
Fixed.

I bet Louise is going to get killed off somewhere in the middle of this season.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:07   Link #249
Pathis87

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Fixed.

i bet she will choke in 1 of her pills when she sees the new 00

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:07   Link #250
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
On Patrick Colasour:

Apparently, he's in the OP: He's the guy who looks like he's screaming when Seravee unleashes its 6-gun burst.
So....he still continues doing his job this season, I guess?
Old 2008-10-05, 09:07   Link #251
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Quote:
Fixed.

Either that or she's the last boss.
Old 2008-10-05, 09:08   Link #252
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Well, it's also a fact that Ali's machine has red GN particles, not the orange GN particles that A-Laws MS produce.
Hmm it's true that seen from far away it's trail is like Nena's: bright red. But on a close view they also have an orange compound.

Maybe the original Zwei wasn't fully destroyed, so the new one uses the same drive?

I admit that him wearing his old flight suit doesn't match an A-laws afiliation. But what are the other alternatives?

He cannot be a fully loose cannon, as there's no way he repaired and upgraded his scrapped Zwei on his own: just look at Setsuna's Exia..., plus it doesn't match the character: he's a merecenary, he has to work for someone.

He could be working for Wang: possible but as we know that Nena is with her, even if two Thrones workng together would be nice, chances are quite low given their enmity.

He could be working for Livonze: as he has been working for Alejandro earlier, it's highly possible that Livonze kept him on his contact list, to do some covert operations like previously.

Kataron seems a little unlikely, as they probably don't have access to GN technology, of course Ali was involved in resistance organizations in the past, but we know it was with a secret agenda.

A-laws, given the color scheme, agenda, and technology would be the perfect fit, if it werent for the trail color and uniform.

So my guess would be that he is personately hired and supported by Livonze, and sometimes cooperating with A-laws.

Other suggestions?
Old 2008-10-05, 09:09   Link #253
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Would just like to comment that guns don't need outside air to be shot. The Soviets already tested sattelite-mounted machineguns in space decades ago, and found not much problems in operating them.

Besides, in fiction, the Tieren Space Type uses standard machineguns.
Hmmm let's see:

Gunpowder = Potassium Nitrate(Saltpeter) + Sulphur + Carbon(Charcoal)

So yea, you're correct, the Potassium Nitrate supplies oxygen for iginition.

And back in the UC days, Zaku fired 120mm shells through their machine guns and 280mm bazookas.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:10   Link #254
Galerian

Quote:

On Patrick Colasour:

Revision: 10/10 eventhough he doesn't seem to have his own A-Head.
Galerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:10   Link #255
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
I've been expecting a wrap around cockpit for the new Gundams since the Thrones appeared, although compared to the Panoramic cockpits of UC these Gundams still have a long way to go. Still, they look much nicer than the "black" cockpits of the original.
Yes, much improved...

Quote:
On Patrick Colasour:

Indeed there is someone we see a face shot of in the OP just after that, but it's hard to tell who it is. Most likely seems Patrick.

We also very briefly see the 0 Riser assisting the 00. Hmm.
Old 2008-10-05, 09:13   Link #256
TUJS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Total time to the first blogging usage of the pseudo-meme "train wreck" in an article related to this show, slightly less then two hours. Better get that popcorn and Pepsi out early this season, this is going to be one for the books.
Has it ever occured to you that it would probably make you a happier person, and your blog much more readable if you didn't deliberately look for stuff in other people's blogs that's going to piss you off. For most of Geass it felt like you spent more time going on about other people's opinions rather than what you thought of the episode. I liked your blog for 00's first season as you spent a comparatively small time complaining about other people, but I don't think I'll be able to read your stuff for this if it stays how your Geass stuff was.
TUJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:16   Link #257
TrueKnight

Quote:
On Patrick Colasour:

Odd, I was at the impression that it was 2nd shot of Ali....
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:16   Link #258
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Fixed.

I'd be surprised. Saji and Louise's story isn't finished and will probably be a backdrop for most of the series. Killing her off early would be a waste of potential. I wouldn't be least surprised if she dies in the end, though...
Old 2008-10-05, 09:23   Link #259
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Odd, I was at the impression that it was 2nd shot of Ali....
The scene is a bit fast, if you slow it down you can see Ali's suit droping back and a GN-XIII charging towards Seravee.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:24   Link #260
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

I just rewatch the episode again in HQ damn marina look really beautiful (I guess I got athing for older woman). btw is it possible she is the one that backup kataron? I mean kataron seems a really big organisation with ms and spaceship they must have a country that back them up not to mention shrin is in kataron now
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote