AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-04, 23:25   Link #1
kaizoku ou
King

[Manga] Since Itachi...

killed off his entire clan to test his abilities because the uchihas were supposed to be the "strongest" and whatnot, wouldn't it make sense for itachi to want to fight Tobi as soon as he finds out that he is an uchiha? I mean the reason he let sasuke live is because he wanted sasuke to grow strong enough to "test" his powers some more, correct? So would you all agree that it is likely that Itachi will attack Tobi if he finds out?
kaizoku ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 02:12   Link #2
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

Itachi know he ain't strong enough to fight the leader, that's why he is waiting to get the nine tails power.
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 02:29   Link #3
tatami
back in black

we just dont know
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 02:49   Link #4
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourmamabed View Post
Itachi know he ain't strong enough to fight the leader, that's why he is waiting to get the nine tails power.
he doesnt know tobi is leader
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 05:35   Link #5
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

Well he's obviously weaker than Pein or he wouldn't follow his orders.
UnderscoreX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 06:05   Link #6
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
lol, first pein is going to capture naruto that is if that happened and I think the leader actually ordered itachi to kill the uchiha clan .. and in chap 364 when it was raining kisame said your no wthe sole member of the uchiha clan itachi said he isnt dead yet... that can mean sasuke isnt dead yet or the leader isnt dead yet to be the only uchiha alive. correct me if im wrong.
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 14:06   Link #7
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

he was talking about saskue
Old 2007-08-05, 17:02   Link #8
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
Just because Itachi is following Pein's orders doesn't mean he's automatically stronger. It could be out of respect or just he's the planner. Think Ocean's Eleven or a don of the mob. It could be out of fear but also what I said. Collaborating with someone doesn't make you weaker than the mastermind.
Old 2007-08-05, 18:00   Link #9
AnbuItachi

he didn't say he left sasuke to let him become stronger so he could test his power. he could want to work with him or something. its also not shown that itachi is weaker than pain, sure he hasn't lost a battle but we never seen itachi lose either. just running away. =D
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 18:24   Link #10
Ero-Senn1n

The question of this thread should be what does Itachi want to do with Naruto.
My guess is that he knows Naruto is a kagebunshin and wants to talk to Naruto secretly, because this way nobody from Konoha will know about what they talk. I don't think Itachi will be stupid to not know that this is a kagebunshin, he is the one who always knows what is exactly the situation. And if he knows that this is a kagebunshin he will not reveal himself just to kill a kagebunshin and then being revealed to the Konoha forces. There must be a very important matter that Itachi wants to talk about if he went against the order of the leader.
Another possibility is that Itachi found the real Naruto, but that should be impossible by the laws of the manga, as all the clones are exactly the same as the original. The original is also most likely with the Konoha team so that when one clone founds Sasuke he will dispell all clones and lead the team towards Sasuke with the information gained from the clone.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 18:43   Link #11
AZANB
Akatsuki Memeber

Um... I didn't understand any of that... I guess I really should read the manga more
AZANB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 08:34   Link #12
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
he doesnt know tobi is leader
he does i forgot which chapter it was but kisame said that itachi was the only uchiha left, itachi said he's not besides, he said that sasuke was still alive and also hinted that he knew tobi was a uchiha/had a sharingan whatever

now i think most people kno about the tengu thread it is written with so many facts, i hav grown to doubt that theory but if its true which it has like 30% outta one hundred than itachi is just waiting for sasuke now

i think this is wat itachi is up to:
after he killed the clan he told sasuke about the mangekyo sharingan then he joined akatsuki cuz he knew there was someone else there with the MS ability. so now he is hoping that ssasuke will get it, now if u havent read the tengu theory itll make no sense, at there final battle itachi hopes that sasuke will hav the MS,
now itachi will lure sasuke to a specific place and hav Sasuke use a MS jutsu, he and tobi using the other to bring out madaras power, so either tobi is madara and wants to unleash his strength, they fuse, one of them becomes madara, or madara is brought back to life

after reading all that which is kinda of topic, i say that itachi does kno tobi's true identity
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 09:04   Link #13
AnbuItachi

thats what i thoguth he meant by besides also when he said it but some people think he said besides because the storm subsided. and the storm could be pain's power or something and thats why it might mean something.
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 11:01   Link #14
KuraiHitsugaya
Ex-Number XV

Send a message via AIM to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via MSN to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via Yahoo to KuraiHitsugaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuItachi View Post
he didn't say he left sasuke to let him become stronger so he could test his power. he could want to work with him or something. its also not shown that itachi is weaker than pain, sure he hasn't lost a battle but we never seen itachi lose either. just running away. =D
I think the reason he left sasuke is cause he didn't see the point in killing him... he just saw him as a weakling and that makes it pointless to kill him, 'cause think about what would that make people think about him? I mean if I were to kill a little kid what would that prove. It's would just prove I'm a sick and twisted person. Not that I have strength. think about it.
KuraiHitsugaya is offline   Reply With Quote