Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-11-11, 17:36   Link #1
DarkLordDragon
Lord Of Darkness

Send a message via MSN to DarkLordDragon
How!?

Hi there, first of all thanks guys for help but I have question...

If I want to play an OGG file and there are 2 versions, one with English dub and the other is Japanese dub with English sub, I want to play the last, how I can do it and play the japanese one, the default is in english, so any help!

Also when I download an OOG file, just only by highlighting the file, sometimes an error message appears and there are two choices "Don't Send or Debug" so any help!
Old 2004-11-11, 17:40   Link #2
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordDragon

If I want to play an OGG file and there are 2 versions, one with English dub and the other is Japanese dub with English sub, I want to play the last, how I can do it and play the japanese one, the default is in english, so any help!

Also when I download an OOG file, just only by highlighting the file, sometimes an error message appears and there are two choices "Don't Send or Debug" so any help!
Normally you just look in the options of the players you use. There should be the ability to choose between the different dubs and subs. If you can't open the file then i suggest you check the playback sticky in the forum, usually it's a codec problem then.
Old 2004-11-11, 17:54   Link #3
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:

Depending on the player there are different ways to access the options. Sometimes there is a symbol in the tray bar (bottom right part of the task bar). Right click and choose Japanese Audio and English subtitles. If that does not solve your problem, you should supply more information.

Quote:
Did you enable the thumbs view of the explorer or did you click on a incomplete (not fully downloaded) OGG file?

More info please ^_^
Old 2004-11-11, 20:05   Link #4
microlith

Send a message via AIM to microlith
Don't ask for help with DVD rips here please.