Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-02, 05:12   Link #81
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Wouldn't hurt?! WOULDN'T HURT?!

Momo would attack Genryuusai for using the technique on Aizen, she would then go crazy and attack the VCs saying that Aizen must have a good reason for doing this, like Soul Society is corrupt. The Hitsugaya will kick her which will knock her out. Cos MOMO IS A PSYCHOPATH!
Lol, probably!
Old 2008-08-02, 13:00   Link #82
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
It almost looks like someone else drew parts of it. Was this comic made the same week as Kubo was in San Diego for the comic-con, or was it drawn ahead of time?
Old 2008-08-02, 14:04   Link #83
twkiwilee

My comments for this chapter:
1. Gin looks adorable/funny when i see his back of the head with dashes on the side and him saying, "Oh!" (i don't know why..maybe he acts like a little kid or something like that.)
2.The mini conversation between the ex-captains sounds "fishy." Are they actually "undercovers"? (maybe my bias-ness of wanting Gin on the good side made me doubt or think too hard on their dialogues)
3."Fugly!!" LOL, I actually enjoyed this chapter; i thought it was good and funny. A good comic relief.

What I want to see in the next couple chapters (or maybe someday):
1. The true motive behind Gin's betrayal to SS and (of course) Rangiku <3
2. More about the childhood life between Gin and Rangiku~
3. The victory faces of the winners :P

My fantasy (Since Gin appears in this chapter, might as well say it):
1. Every time I see the "new captain" shuusuke or whatever his name is, i always try to reassure myself that Gin has been promoted and thus is a royal guard...Gin has been promoted and thus is a royal guard. I'll probably enjoy watching the shuusuke arc more if that were the case
Old 2008-08-02, 14:34   Link #84
lucasd

What reasons are you seek? It was shown that Gin from the very beginning (and young age) was under Aizen, he is just evil.
Old 2008-08-02, 15:39   Link #85
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by twkiwilee View Post
My fantasy (Since Gin appears in this chapter, might as well say it):
1. Every time I see the "new captain" shuusuke or whatever his name is, i always try to reassure myself that Gin has been promoted and thus is a royal guard...Gin has been promoted and thus is a royal guard. I'll probably enjoy watching the shuusuke arc more if that were the case
That would be cool, but keep in mind that Amagai Shuusuke appears as a Captain in an alternate timeline(to the manga AND anime). Kubo MIGHT work him into the manga, but Nothing really needs to be explained considering the nature of the new anime arc.

But again, it would be cool. Having Gin actually being promoted to Royal Guard and Amagai actually replacing him would be a nice idea.
Old 2008-08-02, 21:48   Link #86
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Why would gin be promoted to royal guard? He's under aizen, he's not even in soul society?

TBH i'll facepalm if that guy amagai appears. At most he'll be good for filler/manga comparisons... whether one side can take the same character and make them a much better character, whether in terms of backstory, emotions etc. But honestly i don't care for any more new characters at this point. Bleach has already too many characters. We don't need new characters, just give us more backstory on the already introduced ones.
Old 2008-08-02, 22:23   Link #87
twkiwilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Why would gin be promoted to royal guard? He's under aizen, he's not even in soul society?
well, who says royal guards have to be in soul society? We don't even know where the king is. Anyway, i did say "my fantasy" or in other words my extremely off the chart theory. You guys don't need to take it that seriously. Plus are you really sure he's "under" Aizen? Maybe Gin's an undercover.. etc, because it's really hard to read his face anyway, but it's just my theory. I'm not telling you to beleive it or not.
Quote:
We don't need new characters, just give us more backstory on the already introduced ones.
Seriously, I totally agree with you. Their pasts are fasinating~

Last edited by twkiwilee; 2008-08-02 at 23:01.
Old 2008-08-03, 01:11   Link #88
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Know what a double agent is? Gin could've been working for SS/the king all along.
Old 2008-08-03, 02:16   Link #89
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Know what a double agent is? Gin could've been working for SS/the king all along.
ooo very interesting thought. Can't see that happening though. You never know though lol.
Old 2008-08-03, 04:51   Link #90
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

warning: extreme sarcasm to follow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I'm so terribly sorry. That was my mistake.

By the way, i was actually wondering, maybe yamatomo is a espada in disguise. He probably has a giant mask hidden under his beard. And he's evil. And thus this could be a good situation for our good old amagai sousuke from the fille- i mean, anime-original material to come in to whack his ass. With his awesome triple swords and that greenish whitish orangey thing. woohoo! --> That way, we have anime characters in the manga!! HOW AWESOME!!!

And i was also thinking that perhaps the whole soukyouku execution was an illusion. Perhaps soukyouku dosen't really exist. Then in that case rukia died already!, she was a illusion from aizen all along. Then perhaps when rukia finally disappears, kubo will bring in Rurichiyo from the fillers into the manga!! and ruruchiyo can finally become the female protagonist!! yay!!! And we can finally prove that anime characters that come into the manga !!!! Are you twitching around in your seat in excitement already? I SURE AM!!

OH oh oh, and how about, we have that little kid... that stupid one who... i dont even remember how he looks like. But nevermind. THe one who's about to marry rurichiyo... wait is he married yet? Duno. That dosen't matter. Thing is, how about this --> ichigo dies by kifune's sword!!!! And.... most importantly, the kid can take ichigo's place!!! BWAHAHAHHA!!!

Howszzat thewanderer? Are you like, printing out my comments already and sending them to Kubo tite? I'M SURE YOU ARE!!!

/sarcasm
Old 2008-08-03, 09:58   Link #91
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Right....

I took you seriously until you mentioned Rukia, also I don't see Gin as the type to be a good guy, I see him more of the type to kill Aizen just as Aizen is about to lose and takes Aizen's place.
Old 2008-08-03, 10:11   Link #92
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
I'm so terribly sorry. That was my mistake.

By the way, i was actually wondering, maybe yamatomo is a espada in disguise. He probably has a giant mask hidden under his beard. And he's evil. And thus this could be a good situation for our good old amagai sousuke from the fille- i mean, anime-original material to come in to whack his ass. With his awesome triple swords and that greenish whitish orangey thing. woohoo! --> That way, we have anime characters in the manga!! HOW AWESOME!!!

And i was also thinking that perhaps the whole soukyouku execution was an illusion. Perhaps soukyouku dosen't really exist. Then in that case rukia died already!, she was a illusion from aizen all along. Then perhaps when rukia finally disappears, kubo will bring in Rurichiyo from the fillers into the manga!! and ruruchiyo can finally become the female protagonist!! yay!!! And we can finally prove that anime characters that come into the manga !!!! Are you twitching around in your seat in excitement already? I SURE AM!!

OH oh oh, and how about, we have that little kid... that stupid one who... i dont even remember how he looks like. But nevermind. THe one who's about to marry rurichiyo... wait is he married yet? Duno. That dosen't matter. Thing is, how about this --> ichigo dies by kifune's sword!!!! And.... most importantly, the kid can take ichigo's place!!! BWAHAHAHHA!!!

Howszzat thewanderer? Are you like, printing out my comments already and sending them to Kubo tite? I'M SURE YOU ARE!!!

/sarcasm
...I don't get what you're trying to say exactly.
Old 2008-08-03, 12:09   Link #93
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Nevermind... just ignore me XD I still laugh when i look at what i wrote... i guess that's what happens when you try writing a post when youre feeling irritated and very sarcastic o_O Though i'll leave it there so people who want to try interpreting it can.... but more so i can laugh at myself ....

... okay fine i'm a wierd person <_< Stop looking at me with that face
Old 2008-08-03, 14:38   Link #94
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Nevermind... just ignore me XD I still laugh when i look at what i wrote... i guess that's what happens when you try writing a post when youre feeling irritated and very sarcastic o_O Though i'll leave it there so people who want to try interpreting it can.... but more so i can laugh at myself ....

... okay fine i'm a wierd person <_< Stop looking at me with that face
It's okay, I understand. I feel like that a lot.
Old 2008-08-03, 22:49   Link #95
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
The one redeeming quality of this week's chapter was Gin's cameo. It pretty much confirmed for me that he's not a bad guy sadistic psychopath. He's been sorely misunderstood by many (including all of Soul Society and Rangiku too...shame on her). I can't wait to see what's in store for him. He's fast becoming one of my favourite characters in the Bleach Universe.
Gin is evil. I truly believe that was extreme sarcasm. Kira did not look like he was doing well. Quite the contrary;Gin looked delighted Kira was not happy. Gin's an evil bastard through and through. A sadistic killer ...that's the best part about him. If he ended up being the "Good Guy" I would break Kubo's kneecaps *Can't break the hands that draw MY ICHIGO*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post
How is it that you thought Yumichika is a joke but Hisagi underrated?? Yumichika did toy with Hisagi then PWN him!! :
I am with you Mr. 10! I think Yumichika is underrated. He already said he wanted to be 3 but Ikkaku is 3 is the most beautiful number so he chose 5. By that statement he could actually be stronger than a 3 rd seat and pwned Hisagi.
I bet he turn out to be kickass yet beautiful
I would like to see Hisagi fight...wonders what Kind of Shikai he has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post
By the way, we NEED MORE GIN!!!!!!!!
Yeah and less tranny who looks like "Sho-Nuff" in a Sailor Moon outfit. (Or he looks like he belongs in the episode of Gintama *Otose's and Catherine's dea for show*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
Then again, don't forget that Yumi was defeated by Ganju, of all people
Only because Ganju tricked him and he underestimated him because he knew reiatsu wise...Ganju was much weaker. So his guard was down. But I wouldn't called it a defeat. More like..."Great Escape"

Quote:
Still, if Hisagi's reaction is anything to go by, Yumi's shikai abillity must be pretty hax.
I think it makes him prettier...

It is pretty hax but since it's kidou based. I bet that's not it's only attack.
Quote:
With Hisagi and Kira on the scene, I'm surprised that there is no Momo. Since Hisagi and Kira were Tousen and Gin's VC's, I would've thought it fitting that Aizen's VC would be there too. Way out of her league, yes, but a cameo wouldn't hurt.
I am glad she wasn't. She makes Emo-stalker girl...look normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
yeh i agree momo is uselesss in a battle especially against aizen..she's still just to cuckoo for coco puffs over that dude
Ditto....

Quote:
Now I'm looking forward to Kensei meeting Hisagi...
Kensei would be like you got 69 tatto as well!
And then Hisagi I wanted to be as cool as you, aniki!
lol...that deserves a cookie! I will if I can

Quote:
And we also need Rangiku/Gin reunion asap! Though Hitsugaya probably wouldn't be too happy about it!
You ship them? To be honest...I think Matsu may love Gin...but I really don't believe he can love anyone. I think he delights in letting her think he cares. He is a sadist and probably delights in her tormented feelings when it comes to him. He's a sick puppy. She deserves better. Besides it would ruin his image if he loves anything. I don't even think he loves Aizen. I think he's with him because it amuses him to do so. Nothing more nothing less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
What reasons are you seek? It was shown that Gin from the very beginning (and young age) was under Aizen, he is just evil.
True True...

Quote:
Thing is, how about this --> ichigo dies by kifune's sword!!!! And.... most importantly, the kid can take ichigo's place!!! BWAHAHAHHA!!!

/sarcasm
I was laughing till I saw that....

Jokes like that are bad for my health...My brain cannot handle it.

So you've been victimized by filler Police-san too. (Don't reply if I didn't say a name or else you are admitting it's you)

The last chapter was funny as hell...I likee it a lot. Yumichika cracked me up. I thought I was going to enjoy this one...but it was just Fugly...besides I kept expecting Charlotte to say "Who's the Master?!" and the other fraccion would yell "SHO-NUFF!"

where is ICHIGO....All I have is past Ichigo. I don't watch the fillers (Filler Police San...I don't like em. You can't make me either) I get one IchiUlq reunion and that's it! I don't even ship IchiUlq! I want to see the fight... and more importantly...ICHIGO! Is he not the MAIN CHARACTER?!

However...after the tranny and Zomari...I am really praying Ulq does not turn into "Edward ScissorHands"

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-08-04 at 10:13.
Old 2008-08-04, 03:11   Link #96
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Found this thought on another forum. It's a very good point, IMO.

Quote:
I'm particularly interested in Yumichika and Ikkaku. Both have an ability that they want to hide from the rest of soul society, so it's going to be cool to see the expressions on everyone's faces when they reveal what they're truly made of.

And Hisagi and Izuru are two of the lieutenants who have something to prove. We know they're both powerful but we don't know what places them at such high ranks, exactly. Sure, Izuru can double the weight of his opponent's weapon in factorial, but that can't be all he's made of right?...

Kubo couldn't have picked a better 4 non-captains to go up against fraccion. The guy's brilliant
Yumichika doesn't want people to know his zanpakatou is kido-based, and Ikkaku doesn't want people to know he has achieved bankai.
Old 2008-08-04, 04:12   Link #97
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Well those are rather good points, but similarly you can just say that he picked the people through elimination. Most of the people with name are weaklings (1, 2, 4, 13 vcs ), some are mentally unstable (hinamori), some are unavailable (renji, rukia). He didn't have much choice.

Though i do agree with the part that ikkaku will be in a fix. He can't possibly release his bankai without anyone knowing. Heck, you're dealing with how many captain level people here? Yumi dosen't have such problems, since arguably no one else will see him fighting directly. And in any case, with one arm broken without the fraccion even releasing, he has better things to worry about. --> I swear, i typed this sentence originally using 'her' subconsciously.

bleachOD: XD. btw, that's a interesting gif you have there
Old 2008-08-04, 04:39   Link #98
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

@ OD (didnt want to quote entire post)

why do u always have like... the longest posts? lol and uber-laggy gifs?
Old 2008-08-04, 04:39   Link #99
f4nt4

I actually hope those two will be forced to use their actual ability. I want to see how their reaction will be when they are offered the seat as captain or maybe VC (probably replacing Momo). Ah, The bald and the beautiful pair are really something aren't they.
Old 2008-08-04, 07:32   Link #100
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by f4nt4 View Post
Ah, The bald and the beautiful pair are really something aren't they.
LOL, I like that name for them - Ikkaku and Yumichika are truly two of my fav's.

It will be interesting to see what happens with them, the guys they are fighting kind of seem like pansies but once we see their powers after release maybe they will surprise. I kind of hope so because I would be interested to see if Ikkaku is forced to bankai in front of everyone or if Yumi is forced to show his kidou based attacks in front of Ikkaku and others in squad 11....

@ OD - "Sho Nuff" I haven't heard that in a while - good stuff there!!

As for Gin, I am really, REALLY interested in him as well. I just am not completely sold on him being bad the same way as I was not sold on Itachi being bad in Naruto. It's just a kind of gut feeling. There is the whole way his face is signified as a "mask" going on. And to sell the fake, sometimes you have to act as evil as the others to make people believe you. Maybe Aizen did something horrible to him or people he loved when he was younger. Gin could just be laying in wait.. trying to find the right time to strike at Aizen! Also, I don't know if I understand the closed eyes or squinty eyes in his "mask" of a face. Are his eyes actually closed???? If so, wouldn't that mean he keeps them that way so he can never fall under Aizen's illusions??? I don't know if someone has already argued about that before but I think it is a distinct possibilty!!!

Or maybe I am just crazy and Gin will take over the world soon, muah!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga