AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-30, 00:06   Link #2801
whitecloud

Tigre has the spot of love like diarmuid.....
Old 2013-08-31, 21:17   Link #2802
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Up until volume 7, i suspect there are 4 Vanadis that falls for Tigre. Ludmira, Ellenora, Sophie and Olga. Probably Vanadis that often fights is Ludmira and Ellen, fighting over Tigre everytime they meet and especially talks about Tigre O.o
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 12:51   Link #2803
GetInDaZone222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
- Elizavetta Fomina(don't know nickname yet)

Liza. Ellen called her by it before their fight. Valentina's nickname is the one missing.

By the way, I find it weird that in volume 5 it says Sophie is the oldest Vanadis at 20 but its been said multiple times throughout the series that Sasha is the oldest. Probably just a mistake. Any news on if volume7 is being translated at the moment?
GetInDaZone222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 13:31   Link #2804
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetInDaZone222 View Post
Liza. Ellen called her by it before their fight. Valentina's nickname is the one missing.

By the way, I find it weird that in volume 5 it says Sophie is the oldest Vanadis at 20 but its been said multiple times throughout the series that Sasha is the oldest. Probably just a mistake. Any news on if volume7 is being translated at the moment?
hmm.. didn't notice that coming . LoL Nice find =D and no, valentina is by right the oldest (If i did not read wrongly) with age of 23 i think. Then sasha of 22 and sophie of 19/20

and no idea of volume's 7 progress =D we just have to be patient for setsuna to complete his university stuffs (i think) and post the chapter =D or he could reward us right now and post it straight XP

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 13:33   Link #2805
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Up until volume 7, i suspect there are 4 Vanadis that falls for Tigre. Ludmira, Ellenora, Sophie and Olga. Probably Vanadis that often fights is Ludmira and Ellen, fighting over Tigre everytime they meet and especially talks about Tigre O.o
Nah.. for now only 3. Ellen and Lydmira/ludmira is clearly in the Love zone while Olga is apparently the new member. Sophie is still in the friend/ probably considering as a love interest zone. Don't let cramped know about olga's feelings, if not he is going to cry his heart off XP

Old 2013-09-01, 20:23   Link #2806
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetInDaZone222 View Post

Sophie is the oldest female to be Vanadis even Sasha is the oldest Vanadis. Even Sasha's age is older than Sophie, i think Sophie's age as Vanadis is more longer than Sasha which makes Sophie is the oldest Vanadis right now.

@Leonard:

Olga seems quite displeased from illustration when Tigre is with Sophie and Olga disguised as commoner XD

Last edited by Ramero; 2013-09-01 at 20:41.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 22:49   Link #2807
kazzuya13

By the way is he going to release all chapter translated in one go or per chapter like the others? cause it's been a while you know.
Old 2013-09-01, 22:50   Link #2808
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Sophie is the oldest female to be Vanadis even Sasha is the oldest Vanadis. Even Sasha's age is older than Sophie, i think Sophie's age as Vanadis is more longer than Sasha which makes Sophie is the oldest Vanadis right now.

@Leonard:

Olga seems quite displeased from illustration when Tigre is with Sophie and Olga disguised as commoner XD
like i said earlier "daughter" doesnt like "mom" pressing her racks onto "dad" XD
Old 2013-09-02, 02:49   Link #2809
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
By the way is he going to release all chapter translated in one go or per chapter like the others? cause it's been a while you know.
Sorry for the wait, but I was busy with school stuffs. I will post the first chapter this week (probably the week end).
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 02:59   Link #2810
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Sorry for the wait, but I was busy with school stuffs. I will post the first chapter this week (probably the week end).
HAHAH! No worries we were probably anticipating too much and it went over our heads.

Old 2013-09-02, 03:56   Link #2811
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
HAHAH! No worries we were probably anticipating too much and it went over our heads.
there's no probably about it we are definitely too anxious
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 06:07   Link #2812
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:

@Leonard:

HAHA!! Sophie just wants to have some fun and tease olga by acting as wife and hugging tigre's arm on the pretense of not wanting to lose sight of tigre (while probably ...taking him as a love interest or so) and olga is displeased since she did initiate herself by acting as a child "not wanting to get lost" and holding on to tigre's hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
like i said earlier "daughter" doesnt like "mom" pressing her racks onto "dad" XD
"Mom" is probably having fun as well.... "Daughter"... Not too happy that "Mom" is having fun.. while "Dad" has no idea who to dote on more... "Wife" or "Daughter"

Old 2013-09-02, 07:34   Link #2813
Yami no Ou
まおう

^Tigre's probably having a headache from it
Old 2013-09-02, 10:08   Link #2814
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
^Tigre's probably having a headache from it
Awkward blushing... cramped-up facial expression.... Stiff movements. YUP! DEFINITELY ENJOYING IT =D

Old 2013-09-03, 23:42   Link #2815
setsuna86

A bit of your help with this:

Spoiler:

Honestly, I have finished the translation of the first chapter, but there are small sentences like the one above, which I'm not sure of the meaning (sense), so I did not post my translation waiting for the chinese version to check thereafter. But as it's not yet done, I think I will post it the weekend after reading over.

Last edited by setsuna86; 2013-09-03 at 23:54.
Old 2013-09-04, 14:21   Link #2816
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
A bit of your help with this:

Spoiler:

Honestly, I have finished the translation of the first chapter, but there are small sentences like the one above, which I'm not sure of the meaning (sense), so I did not post my translation waiting for the chinese version to check thereafter. But as it's not yet done, I think I will post it the weekend after reading over.
I keep getting around the part whereby "As the night follows with the expanding darkness under the sky, a tragedy occurs when one tries to avert eye contact from target" ... or something like that D=

poor translation die me. Hope someone corrects me on this.

Old 2013-09-04, 14:38   Link #2817
setsuna86

Quote:
I keep getting around the part whereby "As the night follows with the expanding darkness under the sky, a tragedy occurs when one tries to avert eye contact from target" ... or something like that D=

poor translation die me. Hope someone corrects me on this.
I translate it so: "As the night followed with the expanding darkness under the sky, what unfolded was a tragedy before which one could only avert his eyes."
This part "a tragedy before which one could only avert his eyes", I don't know if it is "one could only avert his eyes" or "one could not just avert his eyes".
So, my problem here is that I don't know whether it's a negative form or not because of the in 覆わん.
Old 2013-09-04, 20:38   Link #2818
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

First one is correct. 目を覆わんばかりmeans 目を覆たくなりたい, not the negative form
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 08:34   Link #2819
watisit

Under the sky which still has a lingering trace of darkness, what occurred was a tragedy which made one want to avert one's eyses
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 08:39   Link #2820
setsuna86

Okay thanks. By the way, any news about the chinese translation?

Last edited by setsuna86; 2013-09-05 at 09:24.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)