AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-05-15, 21:22   Link #221
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Yes, you are. If she wants to teleport Touma away, she needs to to touch him but her AIM can't work on him because her power will be disipated and if she tries to teleport something against him, first she needs Touma to stay quite. And actually Touma dispelled Awaki's power, who is more powerful teleporter than Kuroko.
Quote:
As for kuroko beating touma........... kuroko can't teleport touma and everyone see that in the anime and he can't teleport directly into touma. I think it's been explained something on vol 08 though not sure. Better ask Soul chaoz for this. And kuroko can't teleport something thats too heavier or bigger than her own size that's her limit.
I didn't mean about her teleport ability as I did take the consideration about Touma's I.B.

What I mean is her hand to hand combat. If I not mistaken, she actually quite a fighter...or her taijutsu only work on fodder?

Quote:
Not really. Some examples: Kanzaki, Tsuchimikado, Acqua of the Back, Fiamma of the Right.
Those guys that you mentioned probably have 300 Int point. Even if I.B. can cut down 100 Int point, they still have 200 Int point to make up for it.

Last edited by Sixth; 2010-05-15 at 23:48.
Sixth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 23:17   Link #222
Miraluka
Banned

OK, from the novels is said that Touma can handle at max. with two guys(with weapons as knives) on a fight between the alleys, but if there are 3 guys Touma, will choose to run away.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 04:49   Link #223
tsunade666

toume as his current state could handle more than 5 I think, if its brawl fight. I mean he did survive after getting hit by a saint.

It's just that he only aims for higher chances of winning. Which is logical and his the type of guy that can only focus on fewer targerts.

As for accelerator, he doesn't care on how many freaks come after him. He would just walking pass through them.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 05:11   Link #224
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

We should give Touma alittle credit, he did after all took down armed terrorist(s?) hijacking a plane all by himself... Abeit we don't know the details, and that the hijackers are french...

But the point is...!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 05:28   Link #225
tsunade666

just like I said he could take those guys down. Your underestimating him much. It's just that he doesn't want to brawl pointlessly against noob lvl 0 that's been picking fight in the streets that's why he run.

The hijacking part really angers touma to the point he could kill those basta^^s up.

Well I think accel would do the same if you get his loli involve.
Old 2010-05-16, 10:32   Link #226
Minagi Mikoto

As I said this discussion is a bit off-topic.
Minagi Mikoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 10:42   Link #227
Minagi Mikoto

What about Accelerator and Aureolus Izzard? What do you think of their fight?
Old 2010-05-16, 10:51   Link #228
tsunade666

Aureolus the alchemist?

Accel and that alchemist didn't fight and also Aureleous the majin.... And I'm really messed up on the spelling of the majin and the alchemist.
Old 2010-05-16, 14:43   Link #229
Eliminator

So did Accel turn from insane villain to anti-hero after he met Last Order or was it he was defeated by Touma?
Eliminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 15:38   Link #230
tsunade666

after meeting his loli. After the fight with touma his just confused about stuffs and doesn't had a thing worth living for but after meeting LO. He had a change of heart or rather a reason worth living for.
Old 2010-05-17, 06:23   Link #231
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Aureolus the alchemist?

Accel and that alchemist didn't fight and also Aureleous the majin.... And I'm really messed up on the spelling of the majin and the alchemist.
I mean who do you think will win the fight if they fight.
Old 2010-05-17, 08:28   Link #232
tsunade666

Aureolus Izzard

If it's this guy the alchemist...... then Accel will die for sure if his out of range.....
If accel enter the realm of his Ars Magna and Aureolous isn't in range then his dead. Remember that in Ars Manga realm, Izzard is the same as a demi god. He could just say that "DIE" then he would die for sure. Their is no know yet to guard yourself from him because his been only shown in vol 2 and after that his been free or rather he can't use magic anymore.

If its the other guy Aurrelous the Majin.... then Accel doesn't even neet to enter any zone because his still be massacred by this guy. His also known for being demi god majin.
Old 2010-05-17, 08:43   Link #233
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Aurrelus is a big question mark, even bigger than Gunha Sogiita. Anyone who stands against Hliðskjálf will fight the battle of his life.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 10:06   Link #234
Shadow5YA

Accelerator wins. Once he finds out how Ars Magna works, he can easily intimidate Aureolus. He's naturally a scarier guy than Touma is, and Touma did a fine job at mind****ing him.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 10:24   Link #235
giorno

uh...the problem is, would he survive long enough to figure out anything about Ars Magna? because Aureoulus could just wish him to explode into fireworks and then turn the fireworks into a bunch of hot chicks, and unless Accel's AIM can disrupt Ars Magna, he's pretty much screwed, unless he manages to strike first(sneak attack)...
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 10:26   Link #236
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Aureolus Izzard

If it's this guy the alchemist...... then Accel will die for sure if his out of range.....
If accel enter the realm of his Ars Magna and Aureolous isn't in range then his dead. Remember that in Ars Manga realm, Izzard is the same as a demi god. He could just say that "DIE" then he would die for sure. Their is no know yet to guard yourself from him because his been only shown in vol 2 and after that his been free or rather he can't use magic anymore.

If its the other guy Aurrelous the Majin.... then Accel doesn't even neet to enter any zone because his still be massacred by this guy. His also known for being demi god majin.
I still don't know how Ars Magna exactly work. Aureolus said in the anime that he wanted to save index. Why he didn't just say (or think) so? (I know it's the same question asked by Stiyl but I didn't relize the answer).
Old 2010-05-17, 10:29   Link #237
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Accelerator wins. Once he finds out how Ars Magna works, he can easily intimidate Aureolus. He's naturally a scarier guy than Touma is, and Touma did a fine job at mind****ing him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
uh...the problem is, would he survive long enough to figure out anything about Ars Magna? because Aureoulus could just wish him to explode into fireworks and then turn the fireworks into a bunch of hot chicks, and unless Accel's AIM can disrupt Ars Magna, he's pretty much screwed, unless he manages to strike first(sneak attack)...
Let's suppose that Accelerator knows about Ars Magna and has enough time to think about it. Can't Aureolus just say "stay away from me" or "Die!"?
Old 2010-05-17, 11:09   Link #238
tsunade666

he could say "DIE" then accel could die but as for the method their are ways to avoid it or countering it.

Aureoulus alchemy isn't perfect. It couldn't go further than what he could thought or think and beyond that is impossible. That's why he needs to be calm all the time because if his mind go astray then the magic would be dispel.

As for methods he could say that to suffocate but then accel would use other ways to breath and if Aureoulus would say explode then Accel would just counter it.

It depends on the spell cast. Accel can and canoot counter it. Plus if Accel did meet face to face with Aureoulus. I think Aureoulus would instantly loose its mind

That guy is a psycho >< and the requirement for his ars magna is a complete calm mind and small disturbance would cause instability on the magic.

So that's why I said if Accel and Aureolus would fight and accel enter the ars magna realm but can't see aureolus the chances of him winning is huge but if accel did meet aureoulus then the chances of accel winning is huge.
Old 2010-05-17, 11:58   Link #239
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
he could say "DIE" then accel could die but as for the method their are ways to avoid it or countering it.

Aureoulus alchemy isn't perfect. It couldn't go further than what he could thought or think and beyond that is impossible. That's why he needs to be calm all the time because if his mind go astray then the magic would be dispel.

As for methods he could say that to suffocate but then accel would use other ways to breath and if Aureoulus would say explode then Accel would just counter it.

It depends on the spell cast. Accel can and canoot counter it. Plus if Accel did meet face to face with Aureoulus. I think Aureoulus would instantly loose its mind

That guy is a psycho >< and the requirement for his ars magna is a complete calm mind and small disturbance would cause instability on the magic.

So that's why I said if Accel and Aureolus would fight and accel enter the ars magna realm but can't see aureolus the chances of him winning is huge but if accel did meet aureoulus then the chances of accel winning is huge.
I think I got my answer. Thanks!
Old 2010-05-17, 18:00   Link #240
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
I still don't know how Ars Magna exactly work. Aureolus said in the anime that he wanted to save index. Why he didn't just say (or think) so? (I know it's the same question asked by Stiyl but I didn't relize the answer).
That's because he didn't think that he could save index. Correct me if i'm wrong, but everytime he use ars magna, he has to use details, he never use general terms like 'die', he had to describe how to die. He needs to be able to think.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote