AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-08-11, 18:10   Link #21
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
From where does the questionmark come when it was said in the first chapter on the first page: "One brave Shinobi was able to seal up the demon but lost his life", Sandaime said he was dead and there never was any hint that he is still alive?
ri0 its probally best you just let him be, this statement comes up all the time of the yondaime fans, even though its never ever came any proof about it.. let them wish on..
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 23:26   Link #22
Edgewalker
Nani ?

the real reason its reasonable to suspect yondaime as still alive is actually just because of storyline. Here we have this ultra character, were always referancing him, naruto has kyuubi thanks to him, ect. It just seems too bizzare that there is no twist to Yondaime. Call it intuition, but the way the fourth is protrayed in the manga just makes him appear very suspicious.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 00:02   Link #23
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker
the real reason its reasonable to suspect yondaime as still alive is actually just because of storyline. Here we have this ultra character, were always referancing him, naruto has kyuubi thanks to him, ect. It just seems too bizzare that there is no twist to Yondaime. Call it intuition, but the way the fourth is protrayed in the manga just makes him appear very suspicious.

Thank you very much, I was just about to say the same thing, only meaner and with more insults . They do bring up a good point though, there is very miniscule evidence that Yondaime is still alive. But wouldn't you naysayers agree that the greatest shinobi Konoha ever produced and certified genius Yondaime, could think of something to fake his own death? And yes I am aware there is no evidence of this either. But seriously wouldn't you agree?
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 03:37   Link #24
Spawnblade

Mm... Well i think everyone answered the characters that died too soon...

As for the characters that haven't died that should have?... My top pick is Sasuke .

Because Uchiha Rave would have suffocated him 10x over with all her love and crazy posts.
Spawnblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 03:45   Link #25
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Because Uchiha Rave would have suffocated him 10x over with all her love and crazy posts.
Oo it's on now .. =.=

Quote:
As for the characters that haven't died that should have?...
Itachi *stab*

Characters that died to soon would be Haku, Imagine Sasuke in that pink dress he had that would be so nice =O.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 04:33   Link #26
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Well OK. Yondaime still being alive. The only thing I can think of is that using the technique he used on Kyuubi doesn´t kill you. But he wanted to disappear after the battle so he said that it would kill him to Sarutboi.

B u t. I don´t think he´s alive. I hope that Yondaime is going to keep haunting everybody reading Naruto as a legend. It would be a great way if, when Naruto is finished, Kishimoto wants to tell us Yondaime´s story.

uchiha rave//
Don´t hate me for this but I would actually root for Itachi if he fought Sasuke now.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 04:45   Link #27
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
uchiha rave//
Don´t hate me for this but I would actually root for Itachi if he fought Sasuke now.
I won't haet just i hope you die slowly .... o.o.

Plus Itachi would need alot of rooting for since Sasuke would win easily now =O, but that's getting offtopic.
Old 2006-08-12, 06:02   Link #28
IVIavrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
From where does the questionmark come when it was said in the first chapter on the first page: "One brave Shinobi was able to seal up the demon but lost his life", Sandaime said he was dead and there never was any hint that he is still alive?
Ah well some people believe that Naruto IS Yondaime. That is why Saru protected him. Why he learned Rasengan so quickly. (He knew it already) and bares such strong resemblance... seriously if naruto grew his hair more like Jiraiya it would be like WTF YF IS BACK?

Of course.. I only believe that it could be possible. I mean I always that Piccolo was Kami's brother(old)/nephew(new) and not just his dark side expunged.. its off topic but something similar might happen for those who think Yondaime is Naruto's father.. and really end up being Naruto himself.

But I think that would be played out.. he may as well ACTUALLY be Hohenheim of Light (See Most Ridicolous Naruto Theories thread)

------------

Personally I think Hayate Gekkou died too soon.. many shinobi seemed to like him (in the invasion many were like For Hayate!) Which may be just a simple battle cry for a fallen comrade.. but I think he was respected. He was a proctor for the fighting exam and it seems that all of them were powerful. Also he was a master of Konoha sword techniques at a young age, sigh... I would have liked to seen his real capabilites.. and why he had that cough.

Oh which reminds me.. who the hell was the Official in the Tournament.. did he die? He was like the only nameless examiner

Hehe and one more thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Rave
Plus Itachi would need alot of rooting for since Sasuke would win easily now =O, but that's getting offtopic.
Sasuke would still be spanked by big brother, he admits to it himself post-timeskip. Lets take a walk away from the fantasy land you live in from time to time hmm?

I Hope all the Uchiha's die... Itachi did the world a favor.

Last edited by IVIavrick; 2006-08-12 at 06:16.
IVIavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 06:20   Link #29
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Sasuke would still be spanked by big brother, he admits to it himself post-timeskip. Lets take a walk away from the fantasy land you live in from time to time hmm?
He obviously said that because he wanted Orochimaru to train him more, duh.

Unless it was Orochimaru that said that line, but he's just a liar anyway.

Quote:
I Hope all the Uchiha's die... Itachi did the world a favor.
Yah he left Sasuke alive so yay him =o.
Old 2006-08-12, 06:28   Link #30
IVIavrick

Well she is persistant, I give her that.
IVIavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 07:30   Link #31
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave

Unless it was Orochimaru that said that line, but he's just a liar anyway.

Yah he left Sasuke alive so yay him =o.
you r totally lost... if sasuke-hime had the power to bitch-slap itachi he would do that,because he is lower then itachi he is being oro's bitch for the moment...

sasuke wont gain enough power to beat itachi cuz he follows a wrong path to gain power...thats why he wont reach his dreams...

i dont know why but in some way oro will die or sasuke hime and oro chan will be separated...only half a year left now,a lovely sweaty half year with leathers and massage oil with oro chan...if not,and oro takes sasuke s body and become the ultimate gay* nin,sasuke lovers will be dissapointed...

*: ultra gay:UG
mega gay:mg
UG+mg=orochi minded sasuke hime
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 07:45   Link #32
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
Thank you very much, I was just about to say the same thing, only meaner and with more insults . They do bring up a good point though, there is very miniscule evidence that Yondaime is still alive. But wouldn't you naysayers agree that the greatest shinobi Konoha ever produced and certified genius Yondaime, could think of something to fake his own death? And yes I am aware there is no evidence of this either. But seriously wouldn't you agree?
Of course... But there were people that saw him doing the Shiki Fuuin. Sandaime even learned it that way. And for what we know is that your soul gets eaten by the Death god.
Quote:
Please... We don't need another YF on this forums -.-
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 07:54   Link #33
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
Of course... But there were people that saw him doing the Shiki Fuuin. Sandaime even learned it that way. And for what we know is that your soul gets eaten by the Death god.
but normally when u use shiki fuuin you took the targets soul and seal it inside your body not another persons body, that differs from sandaime and yondaime...it is still unclear....

there is another theory: can kyubi s and yondaimes chakra and soul can be merged together after shiki fuuin?both in naruto s body?
Old 2006-08-12, 08:09   Link #34
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
but normally when u use shiki fuuin you took the targets soul and seal it inside your body not another persons body, that differs from sandaime and yondaime...it is still unclear....
We don't know which is the normal way... we saw it being used two times. Both with different target but which one is the normal way is not clear.

Quote:
there is another theory: can kyubi s and yondaimes chakra and soul can be merged together after shiki fuuin?both in naruto s body?
That is the most plausible theory about Yondaime so far... that a part of him is being pulled inside Naruto.
Old 2006-08-12, 08:36   Link #35
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
We don't know which is the normal way... we saw it being used two times. Both with different target but which one is the normal way is not clear.

That is the most plausible theory about Yondaime so far... that a part of him is being pulled inside Naruto.
well yondaime created the jutsu =)
Old 2006-08-12, 08:39   Link #36
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
well yondaime created the jutsu =)
So you are saying the normal way is to seal it in another target?
Old 2006-08-12, 08:54   Link #37
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
So you are saying the normal way is to seal it in another target?
well i cant say cuz i dont have any proofs but kyubi is a hell of a target so yondaime may have used a trick so we cant posibbly know...
Old 2006-08-12, 09:57   Link #38
Mirai_lyn
Mirai~sekai..

Send a message via ICQ to Mirai_lyn Send a message via MSN to Mirai_lyn Send a message via Yahoo to Mirai_lyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIavrick
Personally I think Hayate Gekkou died too soon.. many shinobi seemed to like him (in the invasion many were like For Hayate!) Which may be just a simple battle cry for a fallen comrade.. but I think he was respected. He was a proctor for the fighting exam and it seems that all of them were powerful. Also he was a master of Konoha sword techniques at a young age, sigh... I would have liked to seen his real capabilites.. and why he had that cough.
yea, i think he died too soon too.
that time i thought someone is gonna save him but no one?!
actually the cough didnt make him weaker, ??
dunno since he died b4 i find out.. :/
Mirai_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 15:36   Link #39
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai_lyn
yea, i think he died too soon too.
that time i thought someone is gonna save him but no one?!
actually the cough didnt make him weaker, ??
dunno since he died b4 i find out.. :/
I liked Hayate, that attack of the crescent moon he does is awesome. But I felt like his death in the show was necessary. Hayate didn't add anything to the plot, and he was pathetically weak. Besides if he didn't die we would've never gotten to meet the most awesome unimportant character of all time Genma.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 01:34   Link #40
rosebud333

Well, I don't mean to sound like an angst lover, but I wish Kishimoto would actually kill off a rather major character at some point or another. It seems that he's gotten too safe which takes the danger element out of the series.

As for characters I wish hadn't died? Well, I liked Haku, but I thought they really couldn't do much with his character after the battle anyway, so it was appropriate that he died. I guess I'll say Sasori. He was, IMO, the most interesting member of Akatsuki (that has been introduced thus far), and I would have liked to see him and Sakura have a rematch. <3.
rosebud333 is offline   Reply With Quote