AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-30, 04:25   Link #20081
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
OH SHIT, Haven't think about that, give me some time.
Old 2012-01-30, 04:46   Link #20082
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I don't feel satisfied with 2nd shift souten gatetsu being streamlined and denser with 2000C heat blade capability. Should I change it?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 04:49   Link #20083
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It's really up to you :|
Old 2012-01-30, 04:51   Link #20084
demino_hellsin
That one guy

But unlike you guys I have less of a grasp as to how much of a limit I should put on here. 2nd shift already turns her whole unit into a walking impact cannon @_@
Old 2012-01-30, 04:54   Link #20085
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Once again, I migth use your version but change some to fit my limit.

Generally, it shouldn't be stronger than Ichika's ByakuShiki Sesura and just better than Houki's Akatsubaki (in this case because Houki unable to tap into it's full potential)
Old 2012-01-30, 04:55   Link #20086
Eratas123

How about actually giving her some ranged weapons othert han her air blasters? Anyway, I'm going back home, be back in an hour.
Old 2012-01-30, 05:07   Link #20087
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmm... well keeping the denseness and the slightly smaller size. Adding a second form to it. The second form expands the sword blade, this creates a serrated edge and exposes small slits in the sword core. Inside is a smaller version of the impact cannon, only it fully functions as a high power turbine. This turbine coats the sword in a powerful turbulence, and effectively cutting air pressure

@_@

The turbulent coating of air can be concentrated to the edges only to produce an invisible high power saw or spread over the whole blade, even the sides to produce the effect of a thousand razors.
Old 2012-01-30, 05:10   Link #20088
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

For a 2nd Shift Shenlong, the best I could come up with at the moment is:
- Sonic blades on the Souten Gagetsu, vibrating at a frequency of about 40MHz(Or higher?). Can project sonic waves.

- Underarm Linear rifle/cannon on her right hand, capable of launching a solid projectile at Mach 6.5 right off the muzzle.

- Assault Armor-ish sonic repulse blast to knock away enemies surrounding her.
Old 2012-01-30, 05:14   Link #20089
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Now that would be awesome, though I'm more keen into idea that the wind used to stun than to add cutting power, similar to Ichika's "Shock Blaster"

Then again Tatenashi's (supposedly) nanomachine-infused water can cut through I.S. knife like butter, definitely rule of cool in process. So, your concept isn't that farfetched
Old 2012-01-30, 05:24   Link #20090
demino_hellsin
That one guy

water is easier because it is more solid

the concept of the windblade is that the insane high pressure air inside the turbine is being released and recycled back inside with the same amount of pressure used to generate the warped space bullets of the impact cannons :|

I toyed with the thought of naming Rin's one-off ability as dragon force/soul/install!?!?! which turns all her impact weapons to plasma weapons but dropped it thinking that it seemed more suited to 3rd shift or something.
Old 2012-01-30, 05:29   Link #20091
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nah, nobody ever attain 3rd shift except if it's Ichika and the big bad, and that One-off ability concept ACTUALLY makes sense. After all, the diffusion Impact cannon (sp?) is basically plasma cannon.

EDIT:

Which one is better for Cecilia's OOA? Blue Sky? Mirage Heaven? Silhouette? Or do you have other suggestion?
Old 2012-01-30, 05:34   Link #20092
demino_hellsin
That one guy

what does each one do?

Also, wouldn't it be cheats if all her impact weapons suddenly turned plasma? O. o
Old 2012-01-30, 05:49   Link #20093
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, OOA is SUPPOSEDLY a game breaker in all it's glory. But we can cater that just like usual: Since Impact cannon is, by nature, an Image Interface Type weapon, Rin cannot move. Instead of causing a beam spam like Cecilia, she unleashed a spherical plasma storm XD

(She can only use the impact cannon on her arm, and legs if she had it, but not the large scale one while moving)

Hell, we can have Laura a full AIC coverage for something stronger than even Reiryaku Byakuya... but then that would be useless since Laura herself cannot attack unless she had laser weapon of sort.

Once again, anything born of Image Interface would make the user immobile. That would be the weakness of their One Off Abilities
Old 2012-01-30, 06:03   Link #20094
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Anudder scene~!

Spoiler for Scene:
Old 2012-01-30, 06:05   Link #20095
HasuMasu
*Artist

Lingyin can strafe to a small degree even when using the Impact Cannons, it's not much but it means that moving is possible even when using an image-interface weapon. On another note, damn--I missed the 1000th page.
Old 2012-01-30, 06:10   Link #20096
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Okay, not immobile, just reduced a lot. Then again, unlike BITs, there's not much to control.

@ Stratos

Poor Cecilia, always been like this in the fandom, I guess that's really Grandfather clause? :3
Old 2012-01-30, 06:15   Link #20097
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think the one off ability is a semi-passive skill. I mean it is activated but can be applied in a multitude of ways. For example is Ichika's reiraku Byakuya which is energy cancellation. It's not only applied to his yukihira but also to his setsura unit.

Akatsubaki effectively has infinite energy with kenran butou but it could probably also make for a wave motion gun like weapon's energy source or raiser sword :|

I gave Charlotte simultaneous use of all 4 equalizer managing AI's as her one off ability which honestly sounds tame :|

I guess Rin can turn any one of her impact cannons into plasma weapon for starters... then infernal queen mode

Cecilia's I can imagine as Starry Sky a more evolved version of flexible that splits her shots she can still manipulate their trajectories but to a lesser extent(Though how does she even bend them to begin with?!?). The shots this ability applies to is not only to her rifle but her optical bits as well. The more the shots split the less control she has over their trajectory.
Old 2012-01-30, 06:19   Link #20098
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos

Poor Cecilia, always been like this in the fandom, I guess that's really Grandfather clause? :3
Can't be helped, sad to say. There's no one else Tsurugi could duel at that point of time.

Then again, I have plans to improve her(Cecilia's) skills sometime soon.
Old 2012-01-30, 06:22   Link #20099
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Starry Sky then

As for how she bend it, it's a charged particle cannon, therefore, it can be bend by manipulating the magnetic field (as for how, I don't know ). The splitting was done on the end of the barrel instead of midair.
Old 2012-01-30, 06:24   Link #20100
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: I just thought of something game breaking which can be considered as the 2nd part of starry sky and the most gamebreaking part of it at that. interested?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest