AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-09-05, 09:07   Link #45701
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmmm we both have a character named Aries... are you my possibly canadian self?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 09:13   Link #45702
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Nope, I'm Singaporean. Initially her name was Iris but canon already has Iris Calling. So I made it "Aries" instead.
Old 2013-09-05, 09:15   Link #45703
demino_hellsin
That one guy

O.O

That place scares the crap outta me.
Old 2013-09-05, 09:15   Link #45704
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Ackward!

Anyway, what is the weirdest OC name that you guys could think of? Mine is Satin Supper.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 09:19   Link #45705
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Rong... just Rong.
Old 2013-09-05, 10:01   Link #45706
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
O.O

What, Singapore? What about it?

Anyways, weird names... Can't think of one yet.
Old 2013-09-05, 10:06   Link #45707
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
O.O

It is not really that bad.... (mostly)

=_=

Just a little tat boring (which is why I don't watch TV nowadays)....

Spoiler for Off topic:

Edit: Weird name? Ayara (concept is a name which most cultures can pronounce).....Octan, Machina... I like experimenting to see what click in my head.
Old 2013-09-05, 10:11   Link #45708
demino_hellsin
That one guy

“You're the one whose head is getting big.”

tink...

“Eh?”

The tiny sound resonated in the Chinese representative's ears. It was the sound metal made when it hit other metal in a prominent way. And then she flipped, literally. “Gaaaah!”, she screamed while rolling comically over the road, her rounded armor affording her some very nice velocity despite the negative acceleration she was getting. Before she completely fell though, Rin saw the cause of her downfall. “A-A bit!?”.

Yes, it was a bit. Or should one call it a BT?

“Ohohoho”, the haughty ojou-sama laugh Ichika could only associate with one person echoed on the field. “You underestimate me LingYin-san. My dazzling self could never have been caught in such a childish trap!”.

Ichika, Laura, Charlotte and Houki all looked towards the source of the direction.

“Geh!”, was their collective reaction.

Despite the sparkly aura of opulence lent by the full ojou-sama mode, the image was horribly marred by the fact Cecilia was utterly covered in dirt and dust.

“She's not dazzling at all!”, they chorused in their hearts.

Rin returned to a vertical base, now at the back of the pack as her stumble had afforded the others to pass her by in their avoidance of joining her heap.

“But how?”, she demanded. “I know the specs of the Strike Gunner packet like the back of my hand! All the BT bits are supposed to be sealed so how did you launch them?”.

Cecilia grinned, “You mean these bits?”. She flew over Rin's head, showing off the telltale BT bits that formed a skirt around Cecilia's waste. All six of them were in place, not one was unattached. But what caught the people's attention was the thing on Cecilia's back. Or rather, that thing flying a little above Cecilia's back.

“Ohohoho! This is no longer just the Strike Gunner packet. This is the Strike Gunner Double BT special!”

The object over Cecilia looked like a mass of wing binders. The Byakushiki gave it a quick scan again and Ichika's face paled at seeing the truth behind it. “That's-”

He never got to finish before the ojou-sama started up again, “That's right! This is a dedicated mass of remote bits to be used separately from the original six bits that make up the boosters of my Strike Gunner. What's more!”. The mass of bits disassembled and Cecilia stretched out her arms and legs. The bits converged on her. “These extra bits can also combine with me to give extra boosters. Ohohohoho! I see you are stunned by the elegance of this system!”.

Ichika wordlessly watched the now faster British candidate take the lead after that dramatic display of power-ups. A sweat trickled down the side of his neck as he swallowed the forming lump in his throat.

How? How can I tell her that the power-up looks so forced!
--------------------------------------------

Cecilia's power-up?!!?!?!?
Old 2013-09-05, 11:12   Link #45709
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
snipped
For some reason, it remind me of Gundam Nu (probably Hi-Nu).

Cecilia's power up has always been in my plan so... no !!??!?! for me.

=

Since IS has tons of tsundere......

It took me quite sometime but I realized a charm behind Tsundere who is critical of object of affection.

Wanting him to be a better person out of love and concern (not because the Tsundere want his/her lover to be worthy of him/here) actually...... feels.... wonderful...

I don't know how to put it into words but...it is along the line of "snap out of it". fatherly love perhaps?

orz <-(feel depressed that he can feel that way).

Spoiler for unrelated:
Old 2013-09-05, 11:26   Link #45710
demino_hellsin
That one guy

for more ridiculousness

-------

Laura's Schwarzer Regen still had the railgun on, but it had Ichika wondering since the start of the race. Wasn't the railgun aligned with Laura's right shoulder? Why was it directly behind her now? The answer came ridiculously shortly after. The railgun began to position itself, lifting the barrel. When it stopped, Ichika came face to face with a large bore barrel of a metal tube that could launch slugs at a speed over three times the speed of sound. He nearly wet himself, nearly.

The railgun hummed while Laura raised her hands forward as well. After that, she inexplicably started accelerating.

“What?”, Ichika exclaimed in surprise. “How is she doing that?”.

Again, Byakushiki's analysis came to enlighten him. The railgun on the back was continuously running a unique magnetic current that was causing oscillations. These oscillations were producing motions and based on the laws of physics in one way or another, these vibrations produce a reactionary force that allows for use as an engine. But the acceleration such a thing could produce on earth was negligible at best. The key to this system was the AIC. That's right, the reason why Laura had raised her hands was to open up her AIC and put the field on herself. It seemed the AIC had been retuned to not only stop all motion, but to also manipulate the forces that could and would apply to whatever was in the field. In short, Laura was making it so that the only force affecting her IS was the oscillations from her railgun!

If no other forces apply doesn't that mean she can't move inside that thing? How will she turn!?

Ichika was mulling this over when from right beside him another voice spoke up. “Well then. I suppose I have to get going as well.”

“Char! Don't tell me you have some crazy power-up technique too!”

Charlotte's angelic smile never dropped as she said, “Ofcourse not.”. Her eyes were dead set on the two girls leading them. One, seeing as Laura had just slammed herself into a wall. “There is absolutely nothing ridiculous about the true form of my current Rafael.”.

Ichika's eyes turned into dots at that proclamation.

Right before his eyes, the Rafael began to fall apart, rather it was shifting on its own accord. “I-Is this fold-out armor? Have they adapted that technology already? This is-”

The Rafael finished its transformation, leaving Charlotte oddly without armor. The IS' back unit had moved lower, the hyper sensor was gone and so was the French girl's hair tie it seemed. Her braid was now loosely whipping against the wind while the gauntlets were nowhere in sight as well.

“Once in the past there was a lady named Godiva. The king then was a tyrant, and as a request to end his tyranny, lady Godiva had promised to ride naked through town. The horse she chose was extremely fast and she rode so quickly that none caught a glimpse of her naked beauty. Right now the Rafael's equipment was made to resemble. Behold! Rafael's packet Godiva's Steed!”

Charlotte proudly showed off the orange unit's new configuration. Indeed, Charlotte's upper body which lack IS armoring did make her seem naked in a way. Her hypersensor had somehow become a floating ring wrapped around her waist. The gauntlets held together the skirt armor and boosters which were once on the back but could no longer fit. The rear boosters crowded over her butt in a way that resembled a skirt. There were even more boosters but they had attached to her legs. Overall she looked like-

Kyri●s!?!? Isn't this copyright infringement!? And I'm pretty sure Godiva's story didn't go like that, nor was she French!

-----

@age: Why not take cues from Tomino at his worst or the Urobutcher himself?
Old 2013-09-05, 14:13   Link #45711
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Now we got crazy and naked AND upgraded Charl? Oh God! Christmas is here!
Old 2013-09-05, 14:17   Link #45712
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
for more ridiculousness
I take it that those stories are jokes-type story....

Quote:
@age: Why not take cues from Tomino at his worst or the Urobutcher himself?
I am taking notes from that Butcher....

Which could be a bad thing....(for those heroes).
Old 2013-09-05, 16:40   Link #45713
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@fire: well not naked naked

@age: this will actually be part of the ISxKR story I wrote. The overall tone of the story isn't supposed to be serious and should be able to pay homage to both anime and tokusatsu side. This is the anime side

Can't wait to see Gen's hand in making kamen riders suffer. Hyped for Gaim purely 'cause of him... And the theme song.
Old 2013-09-05, 20:29   Link #45714
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Just another idea: Ichika nosebleed and fainted EVERYTIME an Ecchi image COME to his mind.
Old 2013-09-05, 20:46   Link #45715
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Just another idea: Ichika nosebleed and fainted EVERYTIME an Ecchi image COME to his mind.
Ecchi images of Chifuyu or related to her, you might add.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 21:07   Link #45716
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

And the second part: Tabane try to TRAIN his endurance with it.
Old 2013-09-06, 00:59   Link #45717
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

....I have this idea

Infinite Stratos in Pacific Rim

Tabane found a way to build smaller, yet stronger Jaeger that actually grew even better as they accumulate experience.

But this new type of Mini-Jaegers can only be piloted by woman

(You can see where I'm going)
Old 2013-09-06, 01:22   Link #45718
DarkJak2050

Then the saying in the Light Novels "Women = Greatness" will come true...

The guys will be castrated and kicked to the freezing curb.

Just like in Girls und Panzer...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 01:26   Link #45719
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Heh

What do you think happened with the rest of 'conventional' jaeger? Get thrashed? Naaah...
Old 2013-09-06, 01:34   Link #45720
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Then comes Rin executing her own variation of Thundercloud with double scimitars, promptly pretending to be some crazed Osprey.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest