Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-09-16, 17:09   Link #81
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
At what point are you going to realise this is a charlatan? He is just trying to get connected to hot news events to get exposure, so that he can STEAL MONEY from new suckers.

Enough with conjecture. He is trying to trick people into buying his garbage products. And you are HELPING him.
Here is something that I found by a user from another forum who supports what you are saying, and in a very convincing and eloquent manner I might add:

Quote:
The fact is Keshe is a scam as long as he does not demonstrate his device. I am just not buying the government is stopping him routine. It is a pure Ponzi scheme. Getting money for delivery in the future of generators and moon trips. That itself proves it is a scam. Why not sell immediately and not in the future. That is the essence of a scam. And then there is always escrow fraud http://www.lets-ride...ottingfraud.htm . I am sure Keshe escrow account is a fraud site. http://en.wikipedia....ki/Bogus_escrow . All the money will go to fund terrorists in Iran. Another fraudster Mike Brady who promised but never delivered http://peswiki.com/i..._Motor_for_Sale , http://www.freeenerg...tion/index.html , http://free-energy.c...rady-video.html , http://esowatch.com/...itle=Mike_Brady , http://peswiki.com/e...ments_Pty_(Ltd) , http://peswiki.com/i...d_runs_and_runs . This is a typical scam like the one Keshe is running. I believe Keshe has a theory but not a working prototype. It is very possible he is just like Brady in it for the money. this is how to detect a free energy scam. Website is http://www.eskimo.co...enrg/fefaq.html . Quote is
"No, some of them are not. But many are. As the skeptics constantly say, "KEEP YOUR HAND ON YOUR WALLET!" Don't make donations to companies unless they are registered Nonprofit organizations with all of their finances exposed for inspection. Don't EVER buy expensive device-plans by mail-order. Don't EVER buy a franchise in a free energy sales company until the inventors have broken their secrecy and allowed independent 3rd-party groups to test their devices.

The majority of F/E researchers really are honestly pursuing the goal of New Science which makes "fuelless" portable energy sources possible. Some have even advanced to the point where they need funds to properly develop their discoveries. However, since scams are so very common and widespread in this field, investors in F/E companies should be extremely wary. They should expect to lose their investment, and never risk their life savings. After all, longshot-betting is risky, even if it sometimes does give large returns! And long-shot betting is far more risky if a particular field has just as many scams and con artists as used-car dealers, or the sales of maps to lost gold mines.
It's not hard to detect a scam. Honest companies give full disclosure of all details so that anyone can successfully duplicate their hardware. Scammers carefully keep everything secret and unproven. Honest researchers are only slightly untrustworthy, and they make mistakes. After all, they're human. Scammers keep all their mistakes carefully hidden, and they inspire your total confidence (that's why it's called a "con game.") Honest companies can give you the names of independent researchers and test labs who can verify that the invention really works. Scammers only give you testimonials, or long lists of very sensible reasons why the invention is still unproven and/or secret. In short, if it's secret, if it's "being suppressed by the government," then it's a scam. Simple.
Some skeptics claim that ALL free energy reports are scams. They are wrong, and they probably have a hidden reason to be making this claim. However, the same is true of people who insist that all OU/FE devices are genuine, and that no NO F/E scams exist. Look for their hidden agenda. Both the extreme promotors and the extreme detractors have emotional investments in their loudly touted 'facts.' The real truth is somewhere between. People who are interested in the truth won't make such confident blanket pro/con declarations about "free energy."
Real bolded part. That says it all. Keshe is a scam.
Old 2012-09-16, 17:10   Link #82
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
Quote:
19% for further reseach and development
What is this "reseach" and is it tasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
Quote:
If need be to enforce world peace Iran will show the full might of its spaceship program in an instant to the powers of the world if they cross the borders of Iran...
...Spaceship program?

Quote:
Quote:
From the Keshe Foundation we call upon the leaders of the world to open their eyes to the song of peace from us, or the beautiful White House will only be white by name as its residents will leave the fields of their matters within this structure with no sign of real material life, once Iran has to enforce world peace, without the use of war. From the Keshe Foundation we call upon the leaders of the world to open their eyes to the song of peace from us, or the beautiful White House will only be white by name as its residents will leave the fields of their matters within this structure with no sign of real material life, once Iran has to enforce world peace, without the use of war...
Did they just repeat this paragraph twice? My god do they have some of the worst editors and proofers possible.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 17:26   Link #83
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Did they just repeat this paragraph twice? My god do they have some of the worst editors and proofers possible.
Its the refrain of the song of peace. It needs to be sung twice in a row. Like in Queen's "We Will Rock You".
Old 2012-09-16, 17:42   Link #84
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

You want to see typos, see their application/reservation form

Quote:
7. Stichting The Keshe Foundation will guaranty the delivery of the 10 KW AC
/DC power generator to the above mentioned name and address on the condition
that the unit will stay at the above motioned address.
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 19:08   Link #85
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

So 2 days after making this thread and asking people to help me investigate this Kesh Foundation I believe I have found definite proof that the whole thing is a hoax and he is scamming people left and right.

In the website called scam.com I found a forum thread that dates back to 2009. Funny enough the guy who started the post is a schizophrenic so he was really obsessive with finding out what the Kesh foundation was all about.

Interestingly enough Mr Kesh had planned a demonstration of his technology on March 21th 2010, and while the date of the faitful presentation drew ever closer Mr Kesh entered the fray and started having a flame war with the OP about stopping the "defamation" of his organization.

March 21th came and went and Mr Kesh disappeared without a trace, even the the schizo started to doubt himself and began thinking that maybe Kesh had been secretly taken down by the evil government. Fortunately, being the schizo that he is, he has kept the forum thread alive all these years, and this is how I was able to find this information.

Now low and behold, the foundation is being bolder than ever; they have built a public center, they made an elaborate promotional video and have come up with a new array of groundbreaking solutions to today's problems. All of this culminating on a presentation of their technology on September 21th 2012... hurray...

Here is the link to the Scam.com forum thread, it is a very entertaining read by the way:
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=121246

What really saddens me is that this guy must be making a killing with this scam. He has developed a whole new pseudo science scheme aimed at the gullible; he even has the money to invest on a public center in order attract more pray.
Old 2012-09-16, 19:36   Link #86
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
But you got to give this Kesh guy some credit for having the balls to be so forthcoming with his research; to open up a center for the public and invite scientific and public scrutiny is quite a gutsy move. It makes me very curious as to whether he has a devious agenda or if he is really on the bleeding edge of science.
I don't give him any credit for that, because he's not the first person to have pulled something like this. I remember reading one or two similar stories that were featured on /. over the past few years: a revolutionary new technology that could solve major problems across facing very different fields of science and society, and offers to perform demonstrations. I never followed up on those stories, but the fact that I never heard about them again is pretty telling. The offer to hold conferences and perform demonstrations doesn't show courage or credibility; it's just another part of the act to seem more trustworthy.

I'm not really sure what motive these groups have. I guess they're seeking funding from venture capitalists, and once they get some money, they disappear with it? Or perhaps they just want to live a bit of fantasy, and pretend that they're a "scientific messiah" who is about to save humanity?
Old 2012-09-16, 19:44   Link #87
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
I'm not really sure what motive these groups have.
Money. Lots of it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 00:48   Link #88
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
So 2 days after making this thread and asking people to help me investigate this Kesh Foundation I believe I have found definite proof that the whole thing is a hoax and he is scamming people left and right.

In the website called scam.com I found a forum thread that dates back to 2009. Funny enough the guy who started the post is a schizophrenic so he was really obsessive with finding out what the Kesh foundation was all about.

Interestingly enough Mr Kesh had planned a demonstration of his technology on March 21th 2010, and while the date of the faitful presentation drew ever closer Mr Kesh entered the fray and started having a flame war with the OP about stopping the "defamation" of his organization.

March 21th came and went and Mr Kesh disappeared without a trace, even the the schizo started to doubt himself and began thinking that maybe Kesh had been secretly taken down by the evil government. Fortunately, being the schizo that he is, he has kept the forum thread alive all these years, and this is how I was able to find this information.

Now low and behold, the foundation is being bolder than ever; they have built a public center, they made an elaborate promotional video and have come up with a new array of groundbreaking solutions to today's problems. All of this culminating on a presentation of their technology on September 21th 2012... hurray...

Here is the link to the Scam.com forum thread, it is a very entertaining read by the way:
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=121246

What really saddens me is that this guy must be making a killing with this scam. He has developed a whole new pseudo science scheme aimed at the gullible; he even has the money to invest on a public center in order attract more pray.
I'm pretty sure there are smart people that fall for this too

It has less to do with being gullible, and more to do with wanting so hard to believe that there is a solution,
that there is hope; so much that you are willing to self delude yourself to accept fake solutions.

I'm sorry if I say this, but I'm sure that you made some enemies yourself in your circle, when you said this was a scam.

Maybe even now you are engaged in a bitter argument with someone else who still believes in this.
Someone who just like you, simply yearned for hope. I know that feeling. It hurts.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 00:49   Link #89
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

I would love to see the finances of the foundation. Is there anyway to find out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

I'm sorry if say this, but I'm sure that you made some enemies yourself in your circle when you said this was a scam.
I don't think so, this thread was presented from the beginning as an investigation into this foundation, and I doubt many people heard about it on these forums before I presented the information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Someone who just like you, simply yearned for hope. I know that feeling. It hurts.
This first part is correct, a part of me was hoping that somehow this "research" was real, but I was aware of this feeling the whole time, which is why I dug this deep to find out. I am still curios as to what excuse is the guy going to come out with once sep 21th comes and goes. I am sure he has collected plenty of money by now so it is safe for him to "skip town".
Old 2012-09-23, 08:52   Link #90
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

So it's now September 23rd, anything come out on the 21st?
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 11:30   Link #91
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

I don't think so... I have been checking the website for the last couple of days.

You can go directly to the source here:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb...=2478&start=30