AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-03, 00:52   Link #421
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Pirates by definition don't follow rules.
They don't obey the law, but they have very strict policies about fashion. It's part of the Pirate Code, right under parley.
Old 2010-10-03, 00:59   Link #422
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Of course the pirates in One Piece aren't realistic (Ecpecially the Straw Hats) so that pirate's code doesn't really apply to this series.
Old 2010-10-03, 03:10   Link #423
SMASHERJACKSON

what i suspect will happen in the next chapter -

the fakes will get intimidated when they come up against the actual SH and the truth is revealed, causing their new recruits to turn against them, but they will also try their luck vs the actual SH. This wil cause the real SH to end up saving the fake SH from the likes of pirates such as the caribou brothers etc who have been given a brief background story and bounty, after which the fake SH will wimper away.

p.s. does anyone know when we can expect the next chapter to come out?
Old 2010-10-03, 05:39   Link #424
vince1317

sanji

now i've know why sanji always hidding his left eye is because of his eye brow curl em i the only one who's found it? hehehe his curle is not the same as his right eye brow curl
Old 2010-10-03, 06:42   Link #425
nicepace
The congueror Of The EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMASHERJACKSON View Post

p.s. does anyone know when we can expect the next chapter to come out?
the fastest is thursday but it save to assume we will see the next chapter by fryday...let's be patient...
Old 2010-10-03, 08:24   Link #426
Tenjo_Utena

I hope that they reveal the the fakes were intentionally set up as a distraction by Nami.
Old 2010-10-03, 08:35   Link #427
Dem0n_Sl@sHeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1317 View Post
now i've know why sanji always hidding his left eye is because of his eye brow curl em i the only one who's found it? hehehe his curle is not the same as his right eye brow curl
R u baka??? Everyone and their mothers noticed it in 0.0001 millisecond once they see sanji's new look. Which means you just lost

BTW great news about Green
Old 2010-10-03, 08:41   Link #428
Miccheru

Quote:
this is what he would look like if he has no hair for his right eye and a huuuge forhead
Spoiler for sanji:
Old 2010-10-03, 09:14   Link #429
Heiwatsuki

WOOO. Chopper looks KAWAII as always. but omfg. when i saw the fake nami i was like F U,just looking at that THING makes me want to throw up
Old 2010-10-03, 09:30   Link #430
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Hey can someone cut the curls
Old 2010-10-03, 10:02   Link #431
DonnVall

Quote:
Are you kidding? Isn't that obvious? They are both THE SAME..... and that's the problem....

Old 2010-10-03, 21:24   Link #432
Gadlyke

Haven't anyone thought of Maybe zoro doesn't lost his eye, but then replaced it with something? lol

And He's Still using 3 swords, Just look closely to him >.>

I Really like the new look on Robin, She looks so hot & mature~

More Sexy Nami~

Luffy looks so strong, thou there's not so much of a new in him, expecting having him a new look, like a new costume xD

Franky's Huge body.. He looks like a Hockey Player ( Goal Keeper ) xD

Usopp, Im expecting a more manlier look..
Old 2010-10-03, 23:44   Link #433
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
anyone else not going to be surprised if luffy doesn't do anything about the fake "Strawhats"?
Old 2010-10-04, 00:36   Link #434
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
anyone else not going to be surprised if luffy doesn't do anything about the fake "Strawhats"?
Yeh won't be surprising..but anti climatic D:
Old 2010-10-04, 00:45   Link #435
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by raziel16 View Post
Good job noticing that. You can't improve your swordmanship by being a rock star, but fighting using music does suit him very well. On the other hands, if Brooke did using Apo technique now, we'll got another long range fighter in the group.

We haven't seen the true power of the new SH, but it's quite fun to guess.
Beside Rayleigh, I assume that Mihawk, Dragon, and Iva are also very capable of teaching haki, so the top 4 fighters in SH crew will all posses haki

-Luffy - with Oda's creativity, I expect we'll see many original skills that he developed during the last half year of his training

- Zoro - more moves, more power

- Sanji - I don't know how the secret recipe skill will help, but that right eye that always covered by his hair... is he posses a similar skill to Iva's wink now?

- Robin - if she mastered armor haki, then she's literally can "clutch" anyone now, including those pesky logia types

- Chopper - I expect more powerful, unique, and faster forms. He might not need the rumble ball anymore

- Franky - again, Oda's creativity is beyond me. If this time he turn into a tank or merge with sunny and transform into Macross, I won't be surprised a bit. Then again, Franky has been in the ship for 10 days. Seeing he could build a detailed bridge in seconds, he might have built something to fill the 4th soldier dock by now

- Usopp - as far as I can see, he merely change bullet, so I don't think he will "graduate" from the weakest in trio or whatever. We'll have to see how he fight later

- Nami - I always think the ability to control weather should be very powerful, yet all this time she stays at the bottom of the group when it comes to fighting abilities, hopefully this time she got something more to show. In the bar, I don't see her doing anything beside draging usopp and carrying her things, but the black cloud did came out, so it might not a new version of clima tact, perhaps something more compact
actually clutch probably still won't work on logias. the part that is bent into a V shape isn't hit and is still malleable.
Old 2010-10-04, 00:53   Link #436
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

That assumes Haki is simply contact-effective. We haven't seen enough of it to indicate that Haki-arms wouldn't snap a neck if used like that.
Old 2010-10-04, 01:51   Link #437
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Actually the thing that snaps is the spine. So far the description has been contact effective. We haven't actually seen any logia getting hit on the arm and thereby getting the arm dislocated due to the large force; which is analogous to clutch snapping the spine by leveraging the neck backwards.

In fact it appears that Haki only causes damage but the method of contact doesn't accurately depict the damage received. Otherwise some of the logia admirals would have been shattered or lost some limbs.

But if haki is able to extend beyond the body's boundaries and can be shaped, then we could end up with a haki ball that can capture logias
Old 2010-10-04, 02:29   Link #438
raziel16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
actually clutch probably still won't work on logias. the part that is bent into a V shape isn't hit and is still malleable.
You probably right. She definitely can "hold" the head, but she might not be able to break the neck since it's not direct contact...

Well, lets hope Smoker end up being dispatched to Saobody and we'll see how Robin participate in the fight

Anyway, there should be some changes in the Marine now. I hope Coby will be at least a vice admiral now.. (otherwise it will be hard for him to keep up with luffy)
Old 2010-10-04, 02:35   Link #439
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
Actually Luffy probably won't do anything, but fake Luffy won't let him go lol
Old 2010-10-04, 03:52   Link #440
SMASHERJACKSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Yeh won't be surprising..but anti climatic D:
after the occurances of my prediction above, should they come true i can see them getting a stern telling off for being baddies by luffy, maybe even being gomu gomu punched out of the island in a fashion akin to that of team rocket, but to me they seem too weak for the new SH to bother with especially with the likes of the caribou brothers around and other real bounty heads.

after absorbing this chapter i have to say it was just an introduction to the new looks of the SH at best, im assuming itll be another chapter or 2 earliest b4 we get to see them in action and even then their ability probably wont be strained enough for them to pull out the big guns as i imagine kept those for Arc Bosses.
Closed Thread