AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-07-25, 21:08   Link #61
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShingoKun
one of the better animes ive been missing. this anime was great, especially that ending song. That rocked, btw does anyone have a full length of that song?
I loved the episode one ending song too! i would love if someone had the full version of it. I found myself listening to it over and over again...=D anyways it was great. Usually i find anime songs on Gendou, but unfortunatly they dont have it =(
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 01:47   Link #62
yura`

I have to say, the first episode has me hooked... I enjoy watching this kind of anime genre. I didn't think it was slow or boring - there is a lot of promise for the premise of the plot from what we've seen in this episode. We are left hanging at the end, and wanting to know more.

The art may be simple, and the colours "wishy-washy", but personally I think that it's beautiful. We don't need to have stunning art and bright colours to make it a "good" anime - as mentioned before, the fluidity of the motions makes it more real and enjoyable to watch. IMHO, the simplicity of Bokura ga Ita gives it a feeling of freshness and somehow a much welcomed breath of new life among the other animes which are often 'colourful' and 'loud' (not to say that those animes aren't enjoyable either, but it's nice to have a 'different' sort of anime once in a while).

Nanami as a character is very cute - and her voice-overs/narration brings the anime an inch closer to the viewers, making it more personal. It's almost possible to relate with her feelings.

Yano is almost like the stereotype aloof handsome guy whom everyone likes, but there's a lot more to him than meets the eye. Heh. Still, the budding relationship between him and Nanami is captivating, and almost beautiful, despite his past, and the things or problems which are/will be standing between them.

The sound effects add a very humorous touch to the atmosphere of the episode, giving it a light-hearted feeling.

And yes, I keep thinking, "Nagato Yuki, Nagato Yuki!" whenever I see Yamamoto Yuri on the screen. Lol.
yura` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 02:44   Link #63
Chibi Nasu
Katsu~n wa Hyoutei

Send a message via AIM to Chibi Nasu Send a message via MSN to Chibi Nasu Send a message via Yahoo to Chibi Nasu
I checked out this show randomly today, and was pleasantly surprised to hear Yazaki in it! I've been his fan of his ever since I saw him in Tenimyu <3 He's doing a great job, and I can't wait to hear more!

I wasn't too fond of the animation, but... this show was charming, ne? I enjoyed it. I'm a fan of Daichi's direction, too, so I'm looking forward to watching more of this.
Chibi Nasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 08:30   Link #64
ShingoKun
Hot.. Hot!!

Send a message via AIM to ShingoKun Send a message via MSN to ShingoKun
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira_lacusXX
I loved the episode one ending song too! i would love if someone had the full version of it. I found myself listening to it over and over again...=D anyways it was great. Usually i find anime songs on Gendou, but unfortunatly they dont have it =(
you know what that song was released on the Mirai no Chizu single by Mi last year but im assuming they weren't popular mainstream wise.
ShingoKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 21:02   Link #65
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Just watched the first episode of Bokura ga Ita, a show i know i'm gonna be sticking with untill the end. Its such a cute/fun watch - the characters are fun to see, and i just adore the music already. Can't wait for more. ^_^
Old 2006-07-26, 21:17   Link #66
ShingoKun
Hot.. Hot!!

Send a message via AIM to ShingoKun Send a message via MSN to ShingoKun
Must watch ep 2 lol. i so would want to watch ep 2 right now!!!
ShingoKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 21:24   Link #67
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Quote:
you know what that song was released on the Mirai no Chizu single by Mi last year but im assuming they weren't popular mainstream wise.
Oh really? *checks gendou...* SIGH =^ no T_T i should request it =/

Quote:
Must watch ep 2 lol. i so would want to watch ep 2 right now!!!
I was like that, and i couldn't stand it, so i watched it raw...and i didnt understand it either, i usually dont watch raw, but i'm as bored as hell, and the preview excited me ^^; I have a feeling, Triad isn't going to sub Bokura ga Ita, it wasn't on the projects list the last time i checked TT_TT waiting Ureshii!! Right now i'm waiting for episode 4, the preview in 3 (heh heh i watched that too in raw ><) excited me as well.
Old 2006-07-27, 05:58   Link #68
Dragosmore
Translator

Send a message via AIM to Dragosmore
We haven't had the time to put Bokura ga Ita on our projects page yet, but we are subbing it. We'd never release episode 1 of something and then drop the project.
Dragosmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 09:08   Link #69
Srin Tuar
無謀

episode 3 has some sad stuff in it
Spoiler:

Well, at least Yano's starting to make more sense after ep 3.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 10:45   Link #70
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
episode 3 has some sad stuff in it
Spoiler:

Well, at least Yano's starting to make more sense after ep 3.
Wow. I wasn't expecting it to be that bad(though I had guessed a little bit of it). The sad thing is, I know stories similiar to this(without the death thing) where girls always seem to go back to the abusive guys. Never understood that at all.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 11:08   Link #71
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragosmore
We haven't had the time to put Bokura ga Ita on our projects page yet, but we are subbing it. We'd never release episode 1 of something and then drop the project.
yay!! w00t w00t! Triad push push~

o yeh and to add in the nana story in episode 3, yano also confronts the boyfriend but gets beaten up, that was really cute =D
Old 2006-07-27, 15:20   Link #72
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I've blogged episode 4 in detail (as well as eps 1-3), so people can follow the raws if they want. It is another fascinating and moving episode.
Spoiler for ep4:
EDIT: I see that another group -- m.3.3.w. -- has subbed episode 1. Available from animesuki.com. Have we suddenly gone from no groups to three groups? It would be hard to expect anything better than the Triad did for ep1, but this is a 1024x576 x264 version.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-07-27 at 15:33.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 18:46   Link #73
JRY_RY
BLOOD ALONE

1. some random (stupid) errors appeared in our script here and there, so this show is a RC6 for us now, (6th time to re-encode), but it will get done, soon.

2. 1280*720 raw capped by ALICE045 only available for first 2 episodes, so we (ureshii) is switching the raw to someone else's ATM and trying to make it (vid quality) consistant.

that's all i can tell now, btw, the TL is up to pace, so dont worry about me gets overworked

JRY_RY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 21:13   Link #74
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

omegah... i just had to read the summary of episode 4 on your blog kaoru chujo, and thats just....just...the type of things i love the most. im burning with excitement to watch this episode~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleease itll make my summer to watch this series in subs...*finally melts* okay im fine now ^^; time to change the sentence in my signature ><
Old 2006-07-28, 11:56   Link #75
Xess
Go Suzuka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRY_RY
1. some random (stupid) errors appeared in our script here and there, so this show is a RC6 for us now, (6th time to re-encode), but it will get done, soon.
Oh, guess what, we re-encoded it 6 times as well... 20 hour h.264 encodes ftw.
Xess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 12:58   Link #76
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xess
Oh, guess what, we re-encoded it 6 times as well... 20 hour h.264 encodes ftw.

h.264 pretty much made sure the encoders don't quit their day jobs and may even allow them to look for a few part time night jobs..

P.S. Nice read Kaoru because I enjoyed reading episode 1 just as much as watching it.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 15:55   Link #77
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

m33w has a 1280x720 version ready if there's enough demand for it.
Old 2006-07-28, 22:01   Link #78
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
1280x720? Sign me up.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-29, 20:33   Link #79
deina-kun
つづけ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo
Well - I'm sure there's a manga reader out there who would love to spoil us, if you're right. We'll just have to hope they can resist the temptation!
Pick me! (But no spoilers, really.)

I wrote a manga/anime comparison post a couple days ago explaining some scenes the anime cut out from the manga, although it doesn't affect the storyling much.

Read: Korosu! The Missing Banana Scene (Bokura ga Ita manga/anime comparison)
--Yano seems more violent in the manga than in the anime. (If you think his random death comments in the anime are freaky, they get kinda extreme in the manga.) There are more Yano/Nanami scenes too. ^^

Currently, I'm watching the Chinese subbed releases on YouTube since that's as far as the manga I got to. (Even though I understand less of Chinese than I do Japanese, haha.) The storyline's looking really good and the animation and music are just as good as the first ep, probably even better! And it's so sweet. ^^

Keep up the work with the subs, The Triad and m.3.3.w.! Thank you!

Last edited by deina-kun; 2006-07-29 at 20:51.
deina-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 21:54   Link #80
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

episode 5 raw

Every week, I can see new episodes of Bokura ga Ita, Simoun, Nana, and Honey & Clover. Life is good!

Bokura keeps up its quality. The lead is just wonderful. So expressive. She makes Nanami so present. And I really liked the look of this episode. The colours and the framing and the judicious use of chibis. And Nanami is just so cute.
Spoiler for ep5:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, slice of life