AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Old 2012-02-05, 13:02   Link #1821
Korsar13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Is there somewhere that I could read a summary of nise's light novel?
spoilers/summary/review collection
Old 2012-02-05, 13:02   Link #1822
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Is there somewhere that I could read a summary of nise's light novel? I really want to know whats gonna happen next.
Spoiler for GIGANTIC spoilers, don't click if you don't want the anime spoiled:
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 13:13   Link #1823
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Thanks you two, greatly appreciated it.
Old 2012-02-05, 13:15   Link #1824
Shikijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I have been seeing some people denying Araragi's sisconism so I think I should collect his "doings":
I think Fire Sisters' "doings" may overshadow his, though
Quote:
-Wishing he could change the laws so that he could be with them
Wasn't that Tsukihi in Otori?
Quote:
-Carrying each other on their shoulders
I don't remember that. He carried Karen in his arms. I think he carried Tsukihi to her room in Tsukihi Phoenix but I don't remember how. I don't know if that counts as sisconism though, like the time he rode Karen piggyback.

Anyway, IIRC in Hana Karen mentions Araragi wanted to play with her using a nail clipper. Oh, and the puyo puyo scene with Tsukihi, I was almost forgetting that. Even in Otori I think he rode Tsukihi piggyback, right after she cut Nadeko's bangs.
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 14:10   Link #1825
Shadow5YA

Quote:
I have been seeing some people denying Araragi's sisconism so I think I should collect his "doings":
-Toothbrush (enough said)
-Kissing them on the lips
-Feet licking, breast touching

I might be missing some so add if you can.
Araragi is just a healthy guy. His perversion isn't just limited to his sisters. Remember his Tsubasa collection?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 15:33   Link #1826
leorodri100

Quote:
-Toothbrush (enough said)
-Kissing them on the lips
-Feet licking, breast touching

I might be missing some so add if you can.
IKR i was reading the poll for episode 5...people are denying the obvious siscon so much...i can just wait to laugh like hell when they see what araragi truly is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
would you mind doing a collection too?

Last edited by leorodri100; 2012-02-05 at 16:35. Reason: evit double posting
leorodri100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 23:13   Link #1827
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:

Wasn't that Tsukihi in Otori?
In Hana Kanbaru asked Araragi what he would wish for and he said he wants Karen to not be his sister. Then he said that then there wouldn't be that "taste" so he would rather change the law.

Quote:
I don't remember that. He carried Karen in his arms. I think he carried Tsukihi to her room in Tsukihi Phoenix but I don't remember how. I don't know if that counts as sisconism though, like the time he rode Karen piggyback.
In Otori Nadeko told Tsukihi that she sees Araragi with a lot of girls and she saw him carrying her on his shoulders SEVERAL times.
Old 2012-02-07, 01:24   Link #1828
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I'm in the light novel thread right?.....Okay I think I need to avoid the episode threads because I honestly want to just talk about the episode in question but then unconsciously go into light novel mode. I mean I seriously have done it several times now.

Anyways there is something on my mind right now. When the Bake anime got popular the author "for some reason" decided to write more. The Nise anime is now out and seems to be just as popular. With this in mind I want him to write a novel about the phoenix. It barely got any mention in Nise and I believe that it is a great plot element. How will Araragi deal with a real family member knowing his secret? Ball's in your court Nisio.
Old 2012-02-07, 11:59   Link #1829
azurena

Quote:
With this in mind I want him to write a novel about the phoenix. It barely got any mention in Nise and I believe that it is a great plot element. How will Araragi deal with a real family member knowing his secret? Ball's in your court Nisio.
I second that especially the family member knowing about his secret part. though i do believe that parts not going to happen cause koyomi is going to do everything possible to prevent them from knowing about it or the phoenix cause that is his form of protection for them? lol, that was one hell of a run-on sentence right there. I kinda want to know more about the siblings' relationship after koyomi graduated though.
azurena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 01:34   Link #1830
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I keep forgeting to ask before but now that I remember: where exactly did it say in the novelw that Tsubasa has been helping Hitagi become normal again? I always thought it was in Nise but I couldn't for the life of me find it. Can anyone help?
Old 2012-02-08, 06:56   Link #1831
Shikijin

Quote:
I keep forgeting to ask before but now that I remember: where exactly did it say in the novelw that Tsubasa has been helping Hitagi become normal again? I always thought it was in Nise but I couldn't for the life of me find it. Can anyone help?
I think it was in Nise. In the 4th or 5th chapter of Tsukihi Phoenix Araragi announces Senjougahara has been rehabilitated. I remember in Karen Bee Senjougahara got a chapter where she was misteriously highly respectful of Hanekawa, calling her Hanekawa-sama and stuff. Maybe it was there.
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 15:59   Link #1832
Shadow5YA

Quote:
I think it was in Nise. In the 4th or 5th chapter of Tsukihi Phoenix Araragi announces Senjougahara has been rehabilitated. I remember in Karen Bee Senjougahara got a chapter where she was misteriously highly respectful of Hanekawa, calling her Hanekawa-sama and stuff. Maybe it was there.
I'm pretty sure it was Nise as well. The part where Hitagi was suspiciously respectful towards Tsubasa already showed in the anime, but people thought it was just because Tsubasa was just that more confident about her relationship towards Koyomi than Hitagi was.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-09, 05:21   Link #1833
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I think I have mentioned this already but seeing as there are only three more books planned for now, I don't think everything is going to be answered.

-In Hana Kanbaru mentioned the case involving the burning school ruin and the day before graduation
-Ougi appears in Hana so it's likely that Ougi Dark will take place after Hana
-Koyomi Book seems to be a continuation of Ougi Dark so likewise it's probably going to take place after Hana
-We know nothing about Yotsugi Doll so for all we know it might be a story that either of those two events I mentioned

Basically this series is in need of more books is what I'm trying to get at.

Sometimes I don't even know if Nisio wants to end this series or not. He keeps creating questions and then not answering them.

BTW Nisio most definitely didn't plan on this series being the giant it is now. I mean he had intentions of ending this series multiple times.
Old 2012-02-09, 05:31   Link #1834
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Is Owari and Zoku Owari the last? Title seems to make it sound so...

Ougi appeared in Nadeko Medusa too....
Old 2012-02-09, 07:22   Link #1835
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Is Owari and Zoku Owari the last? Title seems to make it sound so...

Ougi appeared in Nadeko Medusa too....
Doubtful, the fact that Owari isn't the last already raises the possibility.
Old 2012-02-11, 09:06   Link #1836
larethian

Quote:
First part of chapter 5 of 偽(下).
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 12:57   Link #1837
leorodri100

OK....I'M FRICKING MAD...!

well...since they skipped the kiss scene in the damn anime i would like to ask for a traslation of the kiss scene since i'm dying to know how it went and i died a little inside thanks to shaft...
leorodri100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 13:03   Link #1838
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by leorodri100 View Post

well...since they skipped the kiss scene in the damn anime i would like to ask for a traslation of the kiss scene since i'm dying to know how it went and i died a little inside thanks to shaft...
>kiss scene
>traslation

what?
Old 2012-02-11, 13:06   Link #1839
larethian

Quote:

As far as I can remember, there is no kiss scene in the LN as well. Kiss yes, kiss scene no.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 13:38   Link #1840
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:

The kiss happened and that was pretty much it. The only input Karen had was that she was saving her first kiss for her boyfriend.

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, harem, nishio, romance