AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-06, 20:23   Link #3781
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I was wondering how long it'd be before the Suzaku-haters began grasping at the new straws presented in the episode.
I don't hate Suzaku, and I sure as hell hope that he isn't the third party in the Shirley murder. But, if he is, well...
Old 2008-07-06, 20:23   Link #3782
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Spoiler for About Lelouch and C.C. spoiler in Ep. 14:

I know I'm VERY optimistic ^_^''
Old 2008-07-06, 20:23   Link #3783
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
I was wondering how long it'd be before the Suzaku-haters began grasping at the new straws presented in the episode.

Trust me they've already started you just can't see them because they know they have nothing on him at this point
Old 2008-07-06, 20:24   Link #3784
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
I don't hate Suzaku, and I sure as hell hope that he isn't the third party in the Shirley murder. But, if he is, well...
I wasn't pointing any fingers; I merely noticed that some of the resident Suzaku haters are already trying to pin the blame on him, and it doesn't make sense. As I said before, Suzaku is not heartless.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:25   Link #3785
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
Spoiler for About Lelouch and C.C. spoiler in Ep. 14:

I know I'm VERY optimistic ^_^''
Yeah but a lot of 14 will probably feature a Lelouch in total apesh*t mode.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:26   Link #3786
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Yeah but a lot of 14 will probably feature a Lelouch in total apesh*t mode.
Reaaallllyyyy hoping he calms down in Turn 15 <_<
Old 2008-07-06, 20:26   Link #3787
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
I wasn't pointing any fingers; I merely noticed that some of the resident Suzaku haters are already trying to pin the blame on him, and it doesn't make sense. As I said before, Suzaku is not heartless.
Even heartless people needed a motive.

Rollo has the motive. No one else does.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:27   Link #3788
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Join the United Front of Britannia and the Order of the Black Knights (or the UFBOBK for short theory group) friend, where Britannia and the Order join together to take down the 'gods'
Hopefully that'll be so in the end (well, might be too optimistic to hope for, but who says you can't hope? ). Maybe the new Guren and Lancelot will be a joint effort of Raksharta and Lloyd!
Old 2008-07-06, 20:28   Link #3789
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:

Plus he has no motive whatsoever to kill her unless it was accidental which is highly unlikely since he wasn't even near the area at the time although given this show's twist and turns its far too easy to pin the blame on Rolo so we'll just wait and see (or wait until tomorrow for spoilers)
Old 2008-07-06, 20:28   Link #3790
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Even heartless people needed a motive.

Rollo has the motive. No one else does.
He may have had an MO, but I cannot imagine it being a selfish reason. If my imagination's totally wrong, Lelouch is gonna have his ass so bad!!
Old 2008-07-06, 20:29   Link #3791
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Hopefully that'll be so in the end (well, might be too optimistic to hope for, but who says you can't hope? ). Maybe the new Guren and Lancelot will be a joint effort of Raksharta and Lloyd!
Exactly! Everyone celebrate with me in the hope that we reach the mother of all conclusions with everyone managing to come together and right that which has been wronged!
Old 2008-07-06, 20:30   Link #3792
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
My thoughts exactly unless Lloyd is a freaking genius or a complete idiot to upgrade Guren to have it stolen, considering there are much greater things to worry about
Old 2008-07-06, 20:30   Link #3793
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Exactly! Everyone celebrate with me in the hope that we reach the mother of all conclusions with everyone managing to come together and right that which has been wronged!
Forget it. Rakshata and Lloyd'll never likely collaborate.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:31   Link #3794
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
He may have had an MO, but I cannot imagine it being a selfish reason. If my imagination's totally wrong, Lelouch is gonna have his ass so bad!!
What part of Shirely's killing could possibly be for Lulu's benefit?

Rollo has never actually been loyal to Lulu because he never supported Lulu's cause; he is here for the emotional support, nothing more. What Lulu wants don't really factor in to it.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:31   Link #3795
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Let me be the first in saying that that kind of ending would suck and its the last thing I would hope would ever happen.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:32   Link #3796
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
How so, they collaborated in avoiding to set off that nuke, and if there is a genuine threat outside of the one involved in their conflict with one another then I can see them uniting to take it on. Nothing unites bitter enemies like another enemy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Let me be the first in saying that that kind of ending would suck and its the last thing I would hope would ever happen.
Well, it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for either, but I'm trying to get used to the idea. The opening kind of made it look pretty cool too
Old 2008-07-06, 20:33   Link #3797
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:

Then who else would make those upgrades huh? Lloyd, what to have it stolen, Rakshata, she wouldn't even touch Lancelot, stop being so damn negative
Old 2008-07-06, 20:34   Link #3798
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
How so, they collaborated in avoiding to set off that nuke, and if there is a genuine threat outside of the one involved in their conflict with one another then I can see them uniting to take it on. Nothing unites bitter enemies like another enemy!
They are in a professional competition. Nothing short of the specific situation they encountered at the end of the last season could have them cooperating.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:35   Link #3799
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
My thoughts exactly unless Lloyd is a freaking genius or a complete idiot to upgrade Guren to have it stolen, considering there are much greater things to worry about

Well, that could happen too. but I see the possibity of a joint effort of both sides in the end against a greater enemy, assuming that the gods/the supernatural part of Code Geass comes to play a greater role. Like this:
(spoiler tags just to reduce the size)
Spoiler for Lelouch:
Old 2008-07-06, 20:35   Link #3800
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Maybe whoever made Siegfried does it.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories