AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-02, 10:16   Link #10861
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Huh? How do you do that!?
Old 2011-12-02, 10:17   Link #10862
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@detective: black widow much? XD Would making silver gospel's energy weapons into positron based energy be overpowered?

EDIT:
@eratas: Ichika is spending time with Tate. Tate decides to "play" with him for a bit. Ichika is uneasy like always, then in a moment of boldness he humors her. She's flustered but doesn't show it, thinking he's learning to play her game. She tries to see how far he'd go but as they go along she realizes she's liking this and Ichika seems to have no intention of backing down. We reach the clothes removing part. Ichika's hands are shaking and he's acting like "What the hell am I doing?". Tate rolls her eyes and guides his hands to where they should go...(you can imagine the rest.)
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 10:20   Link #10863
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos and demino_hellsin - Can you also give me your comments and suggestions?
I uuh... I don't--I don't even, well... I can only comment on the rating it would get but Zero already chipped in about that so...

I find it decent.

Not everyday you get to see such an "innocent" anime getting a slightly-less-than-innocent fanfic scene.

Also, another random scene:

Spoiler for Scene:

Old 2011-12-02, 10:22   Link #10864
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

I'll be publishing the Chapter 3 tomorrow! I need a WHOLE LOT of rest today -.-

I don't want to sleep, I want to kill my PLASTIC friends ._.
Old 2011-12-02, 10:24   Link #10865
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
wow the posts when whoosh that my question was lost

Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 10:26   Link #10866
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Perfect! I'm gonna use that for the scene first and then Ichika starts acting like a casanova after he goes too far Thanks again.

@ Stratos - M doesn't seem to talk that much. Also, fans will go apeshit once they see M struggling considering how strong she is in canon. Anyway, please don't tell me Inami's going to be her main enemy since she only cares about Ichika and Chifuyu. She might not even bother fighting Inami or even go all out on him.
Old 2011-12-02, 10:33   Link #10867
demino_hellsin
That one guy

is it some sort of social stigma to be made an IS pilot but have only a C rank compatibility?
Old 2011-12-02, 10:37   Link #10868
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - M doesn't seem to talk that much. Also, fans will go apeshit once they see M struggling considering how strong she is in canon. Anyway, please don't tell me Inami's going to be her main enemy since she only cares about Ichika and Chifuyu. She might not even bother fighting Inami or even go all out on him.
He can't be her main enemy even if he wants to, he already has alot of stuffs to handle, including the runaway Gerald from Athena Bouclier.

Hell, M could have just ended his life right there. But nope. As if a crazy battle-armor pilot isn't enough of a surprise, learning that someone plans to take down the whole IS system is pretty much a slight shocker to even the best IS pilots.

I could just tone down the fight to just simple exchange of fire since Inami just likes to involve in drawn-out battles, exhausting his opponents power until low enough to attack.
Old 2011-12-02, 10:39   Link #10869
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Fic writing is hard

@ demino_hellsin - Nope, being a pilot itself counts for your status. Rank doesn't matter to them and most don't even treat being a pilot seriously if the way students act is any indication. For example, being a student of IS academy, no matter the rank, pretty much means your respected for being elite.

@ Stratos - He'd lose in a firefight. The Zephyr is one of the best long range attackers in the IS world and it's even being piloted by someone like M. Sorry, but I don't think he can last long considering his opponent.
Old 2011-12-02, 10:41   Link #10870
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: So the bullying route it is... C is average or below average?
Old 2011-12-02, 10:45   Link #10871
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Huh? Didn't I just say that no one gets bullied no matter their rank? Houki's C rank and no one, not even the proud Cecilia, bullies or comments to her about it.

@ Meistah - If the st@rs go on concerts, how do they keep their attendance and grades up?
Old 2011-12-02, 10:46   Link #10872
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: ISA has no bullying, but country specific training programs... That interests me >: D
Old 2011-12-02, 10:51   Link #10873
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Um...there are no training programs like that. The only ones who are trained are the rep candidates whose rank ranges from A minimum so no bullying there. Students who aren't reps receive no training and don't even find out their rankings till they apply for ISA and take the test. All non rep students go to school that teaches them about the IS from middle school up.
Old 2011-12-02, 10:52   Link #10874
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - He'd lose in a firefight. The Zephyr is one of the best long range attackers in the IS world and it's even being piloted by someone like M. Sorry, but I don't think he can last long considering his opponent.
I guess I could rectify abit. Still, he's armed with mostly blades and speed multiple times the power of the Minerva. What are her odds in the event that he gets up close?

Granted, she has a bayonet, a knife and some drone bits... which Inami could dodge given past experience with enemies that are far more nimble(albeit very lightly armored) than an IS.
Old 2011-12-02, 10:57   Link #10875
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Not very good since her shield seems to be strong and he wouldn't be able to stay close for long. Remember, she fought 3 units in the cannonball fast tournament without even flinching.

Also, she seems to have calibrated Zephyr for her own use so I doubt she'd have problems being nimble or quick.

Side note - I feel like a database
Old 2011-12-02, 10:57   Link #10876
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Did canon specify that? O.O?

Anyway this specific girl was supposed to be a special case. She has the same mental capabilities as Rong, only she was born with them. The government thought she'd make an interesting experiment those girls with A rank and groomed to be IS rep candidates... they didn't take too kindly to her. Especially if the girl managed to get a win off those A ranks

EDIT: that's what I'm rolling with anyway.
Old 2011-12-02, 11:05   Link #10877
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Ran mentions taking a survey and then an exam before finding out she can enroll and, as you can see, she has no military training to speak of.

The narration mentions that all personals are trained in order to help defend themselves better. Volume 4 with Charlotte and Laura should explain this.

Most candidates don't hate each other since they don't really even meet. The one with the highest aptitude gets chosen, that's it. No fight's to determine or sparring with each other for the position so they wouldn't even meet said girl
Old 2011-12-02, 11:13   Link #10878
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ran might be a case specific to Japan.

While in the case of the personals getting special training and such... The C rank girl isn't a personal IS user, neither are all the other girls.

My mental logic went

personal IS users = rep candidates = IS academy

non-personal machines = faceless character/other people/not rep candidates = trained in own country.

These girls fall under category two, only they are the ones with the highest chance of becoming the next IS representative who were not shipped off to ISA. ISA is based in Japan so I don't think all of the talents of other countries were sent over... Just my idea.
Old 2011-12-02, 11:13   Link #10879
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

what does HSQ mean?

And the Idols do their stuff as club activities, hence grades are not so affected. Plus ST@RS training alo doubles as IS pilot training, which was how KG-P could set up the idol unit as a school club. Everyone avoids Browning remedials like the plague and they do anything to not get in there.

@saint: I've extensively modified the Esquivel twins such that they are more like Kohaku and Hisui. Since even their names have changed, I suppose you could consider my version of them completely different from your originals.

And I hate my life. More studying already, when I want to write more Vandam.
Old 2011-12-02, 11:20   Link #10880
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Nope, did you miss the prompt that IS academy was the only school to train IS users? Majority of IS academy aren't rep candidates. Why would Cecilia act so proud of being a rep if everyone in class was one?

No country is allowed to teach IS training to the masses and IS academy is treated as independent from Japan so no problems there. Most of the students are faceless masses if you didn't know, how you missed that is kind of odd, considering the fact that most students are stated to be using training units.

@ Meistah - How does Max fit in? He's not female and he can't be an idol so he would look out of place in the st@rs.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest