Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-03, 23:24   Link #1201
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterkeyes2 View Post
Well if Nunnally is Lacus and Kallen is Kira wouldn't that mean that they would..well be lovers or something? Although it would be kinda of sexy but mostly disturbing...I am going to stop now before my mouth gets me in trouble.
Actually they never even kiss once in the entire seed if i remember correctly. I don't count GSD i think even Sunrise wanted a reroll after that.
Old 2008-08-03, 23:30   Link #1202
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Suzaku is sort of like Kira, then he also has a bit of Athrun in him. I'm just saying ashlay described Kallen with the same character archetype at Kira, I'm asking if he's making the suggestion that she's Kira.
I realize that I was actually just joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Doesn't seem logical to me. Kallen has never shown romantic interest in Gino at all and vice versa. Romance takes a long time to develop in CG and to do that within the remaining episodes would seem forced in my opinion. With Kallen they might as continue with her feelings toward Lelouch like they been doing the entire season. Speaking of which how would Kallen logically fall for Gino?
No I agree it doesn't. And as you say, romance takes a long time to develop in CG, so I honestly doubt it would happen.

As for how GinoxKallen would happen, the only way I could see it is that if Gino freed Kallen, and formed a friendship which could evolve to feelings of love. Though this would take more than 8 episodes to do so without turning the entire show into a romance/drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Actually they never even kiss once in the entire seed if i remember correctly. I don't count GSD i think even Sunrise wanted a reroll after that.
Really? Oh well, still most people consider KiraxLacus cannon, so I was rolling with that and honestly I have never seen GSD nor do I plan to.
Old 2008-08-03, 23:51   Link #1203
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Really? Oh well, still most people consider KiraxLacus cannon, so I was rolling with that and honestly I have never seen GSD nor do I plan to.
Kira xLacus is still cannon, but as for athrunxCagalli......... Better not watch GSD, I regret watching it because it made me hate sunrise and I do want to hack their company and do a reroll on GSD.

I hate the way they force couples together within a few episodes while no devolepment was made. Although I support GinoxKallen for the fun of it.
Old 2008-08-03, 23:57   Link #1204
Traece
:cool:

To be honest romance in an anime with this tone and feel doesn't occur at a whim.

Love at first sight is more of a comedy sort of event. You'd see that in World Destruction, an anime with apparent comedy and a higher level of silliness. Actually, you do see it...

Code Geass is an anime in which romance would slowly develop, and NEVER happen, no matter how implied. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to toss my screen out the window because the couple that was OBVIOUSLY forming and the two people that were OBVIOUSLY in love with eachother never even kiss. That's the kind of route Code Geass would take. I'd expect this anime to be chalked up on my "FAILED ROMANCE" list.
Old 2008-08-04, 02:31   Link #1205
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Lelouch X Kallen ftw!!!! Yeah!!! UNLESS C.C. can get her memories back then....don't know what to say lol.
Old 2008-08-04, 04:11   Link #1206
Irondragon
Paladin

I would like to see LelouchxHarem. I like them all!!!! C.C , Kallen and the little Princes. I think that neither of them would have a problem with that . Lelouch deserves a little bit (more) happiness!
Old 2008-08-04, 04:13   Link #1207
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Guilford x Lelouch, anyone?

CORNELIA-SAMA~

(note: while this is a joke, i'd love to see humorous pictures based around it)
Old 2008-08-04, 04:17   Link #1208
Irondragon
Paladin

No comment!
Old 2008-08-04, 04:19   Link #1209
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
Guilford x Lelouch, anyone?

CORNELIA-SAMA~

(note: while this is a joke, i'd love to see humorous pictures based around it)
Hah...

I can imagine it now.

Lelouch and Guildford get in a room together, and then Guildford tries to get Lelouch in bed. xD
Old 2008-08-04, 04:25   Link #1210
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Hah...

I can imagine it now.

Lelouch and Guildford get in a room together, and then Guildford tries to get Lelouch in bed. xD
However, Guilford must follow every Lelouch's command now because of Geass, so it will not be hard to shake him off.
Old 2008-08-04, 04:25   Link #1211
Freya

Quote:
Hah...

I can imagine it now.

Lol Lelouch later should get the thing cancelled and then have Guilford think Orange is Cornelia lol.
Old 2008-08-04, 04:26   Link #1212
Irondragon
Paladin

Quote:
To be honest romance in an anime with this tone and feel doesn't occur at a whim.

Love at first sight is more of a comedy sort of event. You'd see that in World Destruction, an anime with apparent comedy and a higher level of silliness. Actually, you do see it...

Code Geass is an anime in which romance would slowly develop, and NEVER happen, no matter how implied. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to toss my screen out the window because the couple that was OBVIOUSLY forming and the two people that were OBVIOUSLY in love with eachother never even kiss. That's the kind of route Code Geass would take. I'd expect this anime to be chalked up on my "FAILED ROMANCE" list.
I know what you mean!!! I remember Ranma 1/2 this was a pain!!! I hate "open endings"!!!!
Old 2008-08-04, 04:27   Link #1213
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Cornelouch: Guilford. If you attempt to make any moves on me I will have you castrated.

Guilford: *running away* YES, YOUR HIGHNESS
Old 2008-08-04, 04:32   Link #1214
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
Cornelouch: Guilford. If you attempt to make any moves on me I will have you castrated.

Guilford: *running away* YES, YOUR HIGHNESS
Funnily enough thats what i would expect Cornelia to say as well in that situation.
Old 2008-08-04, 04:42   Link #1215
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Funnily enough thats what i would expect Cornelia to say as well in that situation.
Nah, Cornelia is a dominant woman.

"Pants, off, now."

"YES YOUR HIGHNESS!"

"Stop saluting me."

I made a pun...
Old 2008-08-04, 04:45   Link #1216
Irondragon
Paladin

Am I the only one that thinks that it was a waist to kill Euphie? SusakuxEuphie was one of the best romances! Secretly I hope she gets somehow resurrected...
Old 2008-08-04, 04:48   Link #1217
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondragon View Post
Am I the only one that thinks that it was a waist to kill Euphie? SusakuxEuphie was one of the best romances! Secretly I hope she gets somehow resurrected...
No, no resurrection crap plz. Unless you want zombies....that's totally different.
Old 2008-08-04, 04:48   Link #1218
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondragon View Post
Euphie dying was what made CG grow the beard though. I hated Euphie because she was a Lacus wannabe, really CG is better off without her.
Old 2008-08-04, 04:52   Link #1219
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Euphie dying was what made CG grow the beard though. I hated Euphie because she was a Lacus wannabe, really CG is better off without her.
Lacus wannabe roflmao. Lacus owns.
Old 2008-08-04, 04:53   Link #1220
Irondragon
Paladin

I think see would deserve to die a bit more heroically?!? And why would she be a zombie? It would be better if she was a vampire! It would be kind of sexy
Closed Thread

Tags
romance