AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-05-16, 13:25   Link #2081
hellraiser85

thanks for the spoiler pics tri-ring! minato did the right choice considering that seo already said theer's no way to escape anymore

btw i can tell by that sekirei's name, nanaha, that she won't last long ;-) (maybe not even the end of the chapter).
go karasuba, yacchimae!
hellraiser85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 14:19   Link #2082
Johnny
Working the bags...

Thanks for the ch 83 spoilers, Tri-ring...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 21:58   Link #2083
Justin Kim
*Artist

I've been kind of wondering. Did the manga's plot line proceed further than the anime episodes they released? Like is the manga, in context, further than the anime episodes. (Are they releasing a second season for the anime adaptation).
Old 2009-05-16, 23:12   Link #2084
Johnny
Working the bags...

The anime ended with Minato helping Haruna and Kuno escape across the bridge. It also left out Minato's mom at the bridge and his stay at the hospital. So yes, the manga went several hundred miles beyond the anime...

I've heard rumors about a 2nd season, but that's it just blowing smoke...

Last edited by Johnny; 2009-05-16 at 23:14. Reason: I suck at typing. If my life depended on it, I would be taking a dirt nap right now...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 01:01   Link #2085
zibi88

the second season what I heared will be ready on december... so long wait for that.... >___<
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 07:13   Link #2086
Manic
real men love pink

a 2nd season will be out sometime or they wouldnt have put to be continued.

Quote:
I believe some of us have mentioned before on how we can always count on Matsu's peeping capabilities

I wonder how many sekireis have we seen to date? Someone should make a compilation
yeah i didnt forget i remember making a post saying pretty much that.
Looks like we're gonna get another rescue arc, tho i guess another fight with the disciplinary squad wont be a bad thing.

Last edited by Manic; 2009-05-17 at 10:02.
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 08:15   Link #2087
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
yeah i didnt forget i remember making a post saying pretty much that.
Looks like we're gonna get another rescue arc, tho i guess another fight with the disciplinary squad wont be a bad thing.
Read my last hint within the spoiler.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 09:09   Link #2088
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Read my last hint within the spoiler.
More Karasuba pawnage I assume Does she have the most kill count? Or Uzume?
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 10:35   Link #2089
Justin Kim
*Artist

There should be a second season, after all, the last episode did say "To be Continued." So there really isn't a purpose of leaving fans hanging like that, unless they meant the manga adaptation.
Old 2009-05-17, 11:36   Link #2090
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
More Karasuba pawnage I assume Does she have the most kill count? Or Uzume?
I'd say Karasuba , since she kills for fun xD
I can't wait to read the new chapter!
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 14:58   Link #2091
Arturro

Thanx for a spoiler!

Spoiler:

I started to thinking that Yukari wont be rescued soon... If I'm right about Yukari and Minato beeing human/sekirei hybrids, controll over at least one of siblings is necessary to win a sekirei game. Minato is out of range for any other ashikabi. Case where his sister is with Minato would means his almost certain win. As so Yukari is in reality a main prize in current stage. Probably someone from MBI has given hints to some players about Yukari value. Higa knows from somebody that he must controll her, and to have her at least partiall cooperation he is willing to marry her. To controll Shina or to gain knowledge from Yukari mother Higa don't need to marry her, a contratry, marrying her will make it harder.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 16:13   Link #2092
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Karasuba might kill the Ashikabi & the Sekirei, unless Musubi tries to stop her...
And even if she does try to stop her...I doubt it'll be of any use..>.>
Old 2009-05-17, 18:29   Link #2093
Justin Kim
*Artist

Karasuba is the sekirei from the disciplinary squad a.k.a. Black, am I correct? Unless I am confusing some characters.
Old 2009-05-17, 18:38   Link #2094
Manic
real men love pink

yeah that's her
Old 2009-05-17, 18:46   Link #2095
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
yeah that's her
I really wish they get an official scantalating group for this. The scantalations are so erratically released, and I really want to know what happens further. (Even though I can generalize the story from the raws).
Old 2009-05-17, 18:56   Link #2096
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
I really wish they get an official scantalating group for this. The scantalations are so erratically released, and I really want to know what happens further. (Even though I can generalize the story from the raws).
I know how you feel..Well I'm sure it'll be out sometime soon...least i hope so xD
And yeah, Karasuba is the Disciplanary squad leader, even though Manic already answered your question =P
Old 2009-05-17, 19:22   Link #2097
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

KMTS does this series and as far as I know they are bang up to date.

I think it was mentioned few pages back as to why we had irregular releases, no reliable raw provider.

well we have Tri-ring here to thank for the little spoiler summaries on new chapters

but like some others I do get the feeling that dude and his Sekirei might not actually last which I really really don't want to see as I want moar of that oh so adorably cute sekirei
Old 2009-05-17, 19:34   Link #2098
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
KMTS does this series and as far as I know they are bang up to date.

I think it was mentioned few pages back as to why we had irregular releases, no reliable raw provider.

well we have Tri-ring here to thank for the little spoiler summaries on new chapters

but like some others I do get the feeling that dude and his Sekirei might not actually last which I really really don't want to see as I want moar of that oh so adorably cute sekirei
The releases of KMTS are actually up to date? Well did they suddenly decide to scantalate Sekirei chapters again. Anyhow, I thought the scantalations were lagging behind considering the release dates on OM and Mangahelpers.
Old 2009-05-17, 20:26   Link #2099
Direwolf18

There was a long stretch of time, like 2-3 months that the author was on hiatus. Author took another break not to long ago, so those long stretches of suckage were not KMTS's fault. They usually are relatively up to date, its not next day release like say Bleach or something, but usually no more then a week tops once a Raw hits the interwebs. That's the biggest hold up for this and so many good mangas out there, lack of raws. Its a shame that only the SJ series are really guaranteed a timely Raw release.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:29   Link #2100
Manic
real men love pink

they didnt allow One Manga to host thier releases for a long time which is why it seems like they had a mass release on that site which wasnt the case (I guess they decided to let OM host again), but as others have said they are up to date on the series.

I doubt they will kill off both and i dont even think the sekirei will die, minato already knows the pain of losing sekirei so it would be a lil bit redundant to keep showing the pain of losing your sekirei. I think we might see Musubi trying to stop karasuba which will bring out yume for a bit.

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei