AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-10-05, 10:37   Link #1801
_D3vjl_

Please help me.
I'm in the Seravi route mission Ch8 mass produce medicine quest.
I have the Fever Medicine but no happening anything .
Map Yuidora of I do not have anyone to talk.
I Leave City -> Reyshiamael! but also did not see anything .(Enter hidden)
Quest need one more conditions attached ?.
LV Character me:
[IMG][/IMG]
/*Sorry for my bad english*/
_D3vjl_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 11:13   Link #1802
AznSamsung

wat did it say on ur mission list/quest?
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 12:49   Link #1803
Galauriane

Send a message via MSN to Galauriane
Soo i started over for a bit.
From chapter 5 to 6 now i got the area i needed for the dark bones.
Now i can get Asmodeus in my group.

Now on the quest named Asmodeus.

"Subdue the devil, Asmodeus in the Uidora Mine"
"Proceed through Yuidora Mine to find her lair"

I cleared all the maps so far.

Now remaining are : l

vl 70 area Dark Road.
lvl 95 area Devil Bird Nest.

Now most of my charecters are 70-75 now soo the lvl 70 area wont be a prob becouse i went through the Verdant Cave with eas.

Only the lvl 95 area will be a prob becouse i am around lvl 70+.
Do i need to get around lvl 90 to be able to clear the lvl 95 area? if so where can i lvl the best way to lvl 90?

Yust in the Verdant Cave or is there another good lvl area.
Galauriane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 14:11   Link #1804
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galauriane View Post
Soo i started over for a bit.
From chapter 5 to 6 now i got the area i needed for the dark bones.
Now i can get Asmodeus in my group.

Now on the quest named Asmodeus.

"Subdue the devil, Asmodeus in the Uidora Mine"
"Proceed through Yuidora Mine to find her lair"

I cleared all the maps so far.

Now remaining are : l

vl 70 area Dark Road.
lvl 95 area Devil Bird Nest.

Now most of my charecters are 70-75 now soo the lvl 70 area wont be a prob becouse i went through the Verdant Cave with eas.

Only the lvl 95 area will be a prob becouse i am around lvl 70+.
Do i need to get around lvl 90 to be able to clear the lvl 95 area? if so where can i lvl the best way to lvl 90?

Yust in the Verdant Cave or is there another good lvl area.
Devil Bird Nest is pretty much the last level before the final one for Asmodeus' quest line kind of, it's when you find out why Asmodeus is in the Yuidora mine to begin with. It's not necessary for her joining. Dark Road should be the one to do.

Also level 95 Yuidora mine levels are not comparable to the level 90 areas from the world map, those are much, much more difficult.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 20:48   Link #1805
_D3vjl_

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
wat did it say on ur mission list/quest?
Quest: No. 014 Fever Medicine Complete

But Mission -> Ch8 Mass Produce Medicine not disappear.

Map Yuidora:

Map Reyshiamae!.

Please help me.
_D3vjl_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 23:21   Link #1806
AznSamsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by _D3vjl_ View Post
Quest: No. 014 Fever Medicine Complete

But Mission -> Ch8 Mass Produce Medicine not disappear.

Map Yuidora:

Map Reyshiamae!.

Please help me.

if I remembered correctly you have to go to rosanna to release the medicine recipe..BUT search for alternate materials on making it..check your synthesis and there should be a new recipe there for a cheaper medicine..also try if you can go to the elves town if it's accessible..
Old 2012-10-06, 01:42   Link #1807
Wigwams

yeah i think you need to make a different kind of fever medicine, check your synthesize list. a new medicine should be available.
Old 2012-10-09, 05:32   Link #1808
jmin92

I lost my save game because i formatted downloaded 100% complete game and on yuela route and for some reason stuck on chapter 4 no quests need to be done, I made the memory with her and all that but still can't go on to next chapter can anyone help please?
jmin92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 10:15   Link #1809
AznSamsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmin92 View Post
I lost my save game because i formatted downloaded 100% complete game and on yuela route and for some reason stuck on chapter 4 no quests need to be done, I made the memory with her and all that but still can't go on to next chapter can anyone help please?
is this ur first route ..... if it is trying lvling some character ....
Old 2012-10-09, 13:16   Link #1810
jmin92

No it's not I downloaded a NG+ save since I lost my old save which was almost 100%. Already tried leveling up since I used fountain of youth. Ended up going back to older save to do serawi route thanks anyway.
jmin92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 23:27   Link #1811
styr

Btw, I am like 98% sure that Serawi's VA has a role in OniAi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oniai), although her role is very minor as one of the heroine's friends. Specifically, I noticed how similar they sound alike in ep2 (13:11 into ep2, she is the dark haired friend with hair that touches her shoulders and has a triangular hair clip), where said friend has a few lines that sound extremely similar to Serawi's VA.

Unfortunately, no websites like MAL or ANN have info on the minor characters thus far, so I can't verify one way or another. I'll keep an eye out though, since I'm curious.
styr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 03:33   Link #1812
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
Btw, I am like 98% sure that Serawi's VA has a role in OniAi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oniai), although her role is very minor as one of the heroine's friends. Specifically, I noticed how similar they sound alike in ep2 (13:11 into ep2, she is the dark haired friend with hair that touches her shoulders and has a triangular hair clip), where said friend has a few lines that sound extremely similar to Serawi's VA.

Unfortunately, no websites like MAL or ANN have info on the minor characters thus far, so I can't verify one way or another. I'll keep an eye out though, since I'm curious.
http://beautyplanets.web.fc2.com/VADB/actor/c_0025.html

http://beautyplanets.web.fc2.com/VADB/game/g_14709.html

"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 09:25   Link #1813
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:

Serawi's VA definitely sounds very familiar to me too and like I've heard it in an anime before somewhere. More so than any other character I've encountered in the game for sure. Interesting that I'm not the only one that swears she sounds familiar.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 00:01   Link #1814
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Your probably not wrong. People who do voices for eroge also do voice work for anime. Same applies to hentai too. I don't really think they have a database for voice actors though
Old 2012-10-22, 00:42   Link #1815
Key Board
Carbon

I already posted the link

Serawi's voice actress is Kawashima Rino

which is an alias for Kei Mizusawa

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=73273

She's done a lot of eroge roles.

Not so many regular anime roles.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 01:41   Link #1816
Psionic_Ice

Kamidori Alchemist Meister

Hi guys, I'm having a real problem with finding Angel Beads for the Soulseal Staff.

I can't get to the Mine that has a Tainted Angel in it.

Apparently I need to get to chapter 9 and finish the Asmodeus quest before I can get to it.

But if I do that I fail the Staff quest...

Please help. おねがいします!
Psionic_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 10:58   Link #1817
styr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionic_Ice View Post
Hi guys, I'm having a real problem with finding Angel Beads for the Soulseal Staff.

I can't get to the Mine that has a Tainted Angel in it.

Apparently I need to get to chapter 9 and finish the Asmodeus quest before I can get to it.

But if I do that I fail the Staff quest...

Please help. おねがいします!
How many Angel Beads do you need?

In order to fight the angel that drops the beads (Elizasleyn), you need to have recruited Melodiana and done her sidequests, if I remember correctly. I forget which chapter you fight Eliza and the Mishanel angels as they invade.. Ch7 or 8 I believe, but when you 'kill' Eliza she drops Angel Beads (yeah, one chance per playthrough... wtf!). Make sure whoever kills her has a Ful's equipped, preferably 2. And save beforehand in case they don't drop for some reason.

That's probably your best bet. For a full list of materials and their location, check this website out. Good luck, hope it helped.
Old 2012-11-09, 13:51   Link #1818
Psionic_Ice

Quote:
How many Angel Beads do you need?

In order to fight the angel that drops the beads (Elizasleyn), you need to have recruited Melodiana and done her sidequests, if I remember correctly. I forget which chapter you fight Eliza and the Mishanel angels as they invade.. Ch7 or 8 I believe, but when you 'kill' Eliza she drops Angel Beads (yeah, one chance per playthrough... wtf!). Make sure whoever kills her has a Ful's equipped, preferably 2. And save beforehand in case they don't drop for some reason.

That's probably your best bet. For a full list of materials and their location, check this website out. Good luck, hope it helped.
Lame.. I guess I'll have to just keep going with one quest failed. I don't feel like doing all of those damn collection quests over again.
Psionic_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 10:31   Link #1819
karburator

Anybody know how to get the recipe for the Infini weapons? Especially Eushully's Infini Spira.
I have the ultimate recipe and the Stia Vortex, also 270 knowledge and 273 sense.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 00:13   Link #1820
styr

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
Anybody know how to get the recipe for the Infini weapons? Especially Eushully's Infini Spira.
I have the ultimate recipe and the Stia Vortex, also 270 knowledge and 273 sense.
Is the other weapon (Stia Vortex) maxed out yet? Pretty sure all Eushully weapons require the previous one be maxed/fully leveled before unlocking the new weapon, which can then be crafted. Only thing I can think of.

Either way, good luck. I didn't find much info doing a google search, except for a couple of mentions at Seiha's forum:

195: Stia Vortex - W.Eushelly. Recipe gotten when giving Detergent(symbol) to W.Eushelly.
200: Infini Spira - W.Eushelly ultimate weapon. Required ingredient Stia Vortex.

Tags
eushully