AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-14, 09:41   Link #181
Kutra

When Irina tell to Micheal she want a baby dragon, Micheal says it's dangerous not impossible.
Old 2012-05-14, 11:15   Link #182
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Kutra that was Koneko, Michael has only appeared twice, once for the Alliance meeting in v4, and once at Hades palace in v12. Koneko was told she can't have a baby with Ise cause the probability is high that she and the baby will die if she conceives at this point.
Old 2012-05-14, 12:56   Link #183
Mammon

I thought that having Any impure thoughts will turn her into a Fallen Angel,I know she's a a few close calls like in volume seven life 0 but I reckon she should already be one if not for her new found reliance on Michael after learning god is dead
Old 2012-05-14, 13:01   Link #184
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Mammon check my posts in the questions and answers thread, Soji was asking the same thing.
Old 2012-05-14, 13:28   Link #185
Mammon

Dragonroots@ but In the healing scene in volume 10,I feel that she should have become fallen as I seem to remember azazel becoming fallen over groping breast or something related to that,so if she joined in with the others she should become fallen.or their might be a limit to what she can do
Old 2012-05-14, 13:36   Link #186
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Mammon She didn't have sex with him though, and so long as she doesn't feel any love towards him she can carry out actions such as embracing him, also as far as i know, she is the only one in that scene that did not strip (it was said she came flying in on her white wings, not that she was naked), she is in turmoil right now with her emotions, she wants to fall in love, but can't otherwise she will become a fallen angel, so standard actions that show caring (hugs, holding hands, etc.) are fine with angels, but things like kissing (kinda 50/50 on this one) and sex are out of the question as they signify love.
Old 2012-05-14, 14:04   Link #187
Mammon

The fact of irina becoming an angel I feel that their would be some different physical traits to them than devils or fallen angels other than the eyes!and also I have never noticed them talking about a halo on her head so maybe it's just for the seraph
Old 2012-05-14, 14:17   Link #188
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Mammon all illustrations of Irina in her angel form have her with a Halo. v7 cover shows her with a Halo aswell v6 alternate cover has her with her Halo.
Old 2012-05-15, 13:37   Link #189
Mammon

Here's something I've been thinking

Why the reason for god being so powerful?I've a theory that maybe its because of how popular the religion is,but if he's so popular why aren't the other leaders of the factions.

Also if the theory above is correct maybe the Muslim god Allah will be introduced and will be a more powerful god than the past antagonists,so a more difficult power to defeat will arise if Allah goes bad.So maybe even vali's empirio juggernaut drive Will not be able to compete,but as I said its just a theory
Old 2012-05-15, 13:43   Link #190
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
Also if the theory above is correct maybe the Muslim god Allah will be introduced and will be a more powerful god than the past antagonists,so a more difficult power to defeat will arise if Allah goes bad.So maybe even vali's empirio juggernaut drive Will not be able to compete,but as I said its just a theory
The old testiment is the SAME GOD.

That means Hebrew, Christians, and Musliums as well, share the SAME ORIGINAL GOD.
Rituals on how to worship branched and changed, but it traces back to the same ORIGINAL GOD.

Things get different once u get into new testiment, but so far, the only new testiment stuff that has been out in DxD is the True Loginus.

Anyhow when does tom cruise get to show up as being the god of Scientology? Oh wait... his daughter was the jesus christ of Scientology right?
Old 2012-05-15, 14:22   Link #191
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
The old testiment is the SAME GOD.

That means Hebrew, Christians, and Musliums as well, share the SAME ORIGINAL GOD.
Rituals on how to worship branched and changed, but it traces back to the same ORIGINAL GOD.

Things get different once u get into new testiment, but so far, the only new testiment stuff that has been out in DxD is the True Loginus.

Anyhow when does tom cruise get to show up as being the god of Scientology? Oh wait... his daughter was the jesus christ of Scientology right?
Actually, the Islamic Holy Book, the "Koran" or "Qu'oran" would disagree with your assertion as well. (In real life at any rate.)
Old 2012-05-15, 14:28   Link #192
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Actually, the Islamic Holy Book, the "Koran" or "Qu'oran" would disagree with your assertion as well. (In real life at any rate.)
Allah + jehovah + the Christian God of Father => is 99% most likely the same god.

Christianity has roots in judism as does Islamic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic...wish_relations

Quote:
"Islam also incorporates Jewish history as a part of its own. Muslims regard the Children of Israel as an important religious concept in Islam. Moses, the most important prophet of Judaism, is also considered a prophet and messenger in Islam."
And moses prayed the same ORIGINAL GOD who is dead in DxD. :X

And u cant pull real life philosophy in this.
If you want to go into a religous debate, then take it to the social section.
Looking at RAW history, they are the same God, and that God is dead in DxD.
In real life, my god is the 3 big O's... Omniscient, OmniPowerful, and Omnipotient, hence would make opfus in this series look like a bacteria.
However, DxD isnt real life. :P
Old 2012-05-15, 14:43   Link #193
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Allah + jehovah + the Christian God of Father => is 99% most likely the same god.

Christianity has roots in judism as does Islamic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic...wish_relations

And moses prayed the same ORIGINAL GOD who is dead in DxD. :X

And u cant pull real life philosophy in this.
If you want to go into a religous debate, then take it to the social section.
Looking at RAW history, they are the same God, and that God is dead in DxD.
In real life, my god is the 3 big O's... Omniscient, OmniPowerful, and Omnipotient, hence would make opfus in this series look like a bacteria.
However, DxD isnt real life. :P
Hmm, I don't recall the LN mentioning Tom Cruise or scientology, at least not yet. :P
Old 2012-05-15, 14:47   Link #194
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Hmm, I don't recall the LN mentioning Tom Cruise or scientology, at least not yet. :P
AHAHAHAHAHAHA imagine ise fighting tom cruise...

Ise:Uncle Tananim.. whats up with this catchy background music thats playing.
Tanamin: Ise watch out... that god there is l33t.. he's Mission Impossible class.

:P
Old 2012-05-16, 02:02   Link #195
isak

I wonder where will kiba glory drag troop will stop developing. As in will they become like annihilation maker semi concious but able to follow the enemy or has he brought it as far as it can go??
Old 2012-05-16, 08:38   Link #196
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by isak View Post
I wonder where will kiba glory drag troop will stop developing. As in will they become like annihilation maker semi concious but able to follow the enemy or has he brought it as far as it can go??
I think the idea was that each trooper will become equal with Kiba in all stats, not just speed. So he'd be better able to deal with multiple opponents, as well as Ise-level fighters.
Old 2012-05-16, 13:41   Link #197
Miraluka
Banned

I wonder what happened to the Son of God in this series.
Old 2012-05-16, 13:50   Link #198
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I wonder what happened to the Son of God in this series.
he is the original God.

because the TL is the god killing spear which killed God.
And the TL is named after the owner of the lance.
Hence, the spear which stab'd jesus to kill him is obviously the original god.

We went into this a while back ago.
The new testiment isnt included inside this universe.
There is no "real" christian belief's involved either, as god is 3 people in 1, and if 1 somehow died, the other 2 could easily resurrect the dead one.
(Holy Spirit + God of Father + God of Son "Jesus")

I think the author did this purposely to not offend religious people by pseudo morphing each religion so its not the "exact".
However the author is more heavy on mythology, and folklore, and stories from the old testiment.
Old 2012-05-16, 14:17   Link #199
Miraluka
Banned

Then Holy Spirit is left, btw, in accord to the story Son of God had such a power to revive himself at the third day of his death I wonder why God Father didn't . Maybe God is alive afterall but...

A. Isn't aware he is God and just happens to be a human that happens to be Issei :P.
B. God is hidden somewhere going keikaku.
Old 2012-05-16, 14:43   Link #200
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Then Holy Spirit is left, btw, in accord to the story Son of God had such a power to revive himself at the third day of his death I wonder why God Father didn't . Maybe God is alive afterall but...

A. Isn't aware he is God and just happens to be a human that happens to be Issei :P.
B. God is hidden somewhere going keikaku.
If that was the case Micheal would know. So no. I'm pretty sure that god it's death in this Ln.Then again there is people that think that Mil-tan it's god and that the god of oppai is Ise from the future
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life