AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-21, 11:48   Link #2641
Excelion

I'm not sure what Fukuda can say to realistically fix this mess. Those otakus are too interested in a series like Giri either. Maybe they'll just take the "they haven't kissed" angle. Takagi seemed to think it mattered. Or maybe Fukuda is just going to go a step further and share the 'dream' story with everyone and the almost-fantasy aspect of it will wow the fans, I dunno. This whole arc involves everyone learning about the dream so it wouldn't surprise me if he took that angle either and made it public. I think boldly telling everybody about the dream here and everyone buying into it is the most feasible path here. Of course I'm usually wrong about these sorts of things.
Old 2012-02-21, 12:57   Link #2642
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
I'm not sure what Fukuda can say to realistically fix this mess. Those otakus are too interested in a series like Giri either. Maybe they'll just take the "they haven't kissed" angle. Takagi seemed to think it mattered. Or maybe Fukuda is just going to go a step further and share the 'dream' story with everyone and the almost-fantasy aspect of it will wow the fans, I dunno. This whole arc involves everyone learning about the dream so it wouldn't surprise me if he took that angle either and made it public. I think boldly telling everybody about the dream here and everyone buying into it is the most feasible path here. Of course I'm usually wrong about these sorts of things.
in real life no chance Fukuda can fix this mess but since this is fiction. The author can do have Fukuda fix whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_sora View Post
Azunyan....Somehow I feel like this is based on Ayane Taketatsu case that plays Azunyan in K-On. Maybe even the mangakas sympathize with her

I love how the mangakas isn't afraid to call out these delusional otakus on their disgusting behaviour. Quite interested on how Fukuda going to handle this so it wouldn't worsen the rumours, I don't think otakus going to take it nicely if another mangaka scold them. Worst case scenario, Fukuda's anime and manga is jeopardized too.
The Ayane Taketatsu only came up last year. If you read the earlier chapters the author was already panning the otaku and their idol obsession.
Old 2012-02-21, 16:11   Link #2643
ryuusei

have a feeling the rest of Team Fukuda will pitch in.
Old 2012-02-21, 16:21   Link #2644
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuusei View Post
have a feeling the rest of Team Fukuda will pitch in.
Aoki will make a new manga series base on Mashiro and Miho instead of just a once shot
Old 2012-02-21, 17:44   Link #2645
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

They all will. Except in Hiramaru's version, they'll be otter people, and in Fukuda's, Mashiro will solve the problem by punching every "fan" in the face.
Old 2012-02-22, 16:29   Link #2646
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

c168

Spoiler:

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2012-02-22 at 16:57.
Old 2012-02-22, 16:45   Link #2647
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Nice one Miho. You did what I am expecting
Old 2012-02-22, 19:44   Link #2648
Somnus
Eh?

Spoiler for Early ch. 168 reaction:
Old 2012-02-22, 19:52   Link #2649
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
You know,I had turned into a huge Kaya fanboy,and I guess I still am, but Miho has been winning some serious points over the last few chapters.
Old 2012-02-22, 21:23   Link #2650
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Spoiler for Early ch. 168 reaction:
in real life it is over.

in a way this is the author really signaling that the series about to end. This will either be the last story arc or the next to last story arc.
Old 2012-02-25, 08:56   Link #2651
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

After Fukuda, this time is Miho. Way to go Miho. I feel sorry for the president. Haha.
Old 2012-02-25, 09:07   Link #2652
Qilin
Romanticist

I'm just glad that the plot wheels are finally back in motion after such a long time.
Old 2012-02-25, 09:39   Link #2653
Meltyred

Awesome chapter.
Nuff said.
Old 2012-02-25, 09:41   Link #2654
Ushio the Omega

Well that's one way to drag out Bakuman for several more years.
Old 2012-02-25, 12:18   Link #2655
blue_sora

See I told you Fukuda can't really repair the situation totally. Those otakus won't listen even if the Prime Minister of Japan ordered them to. But nice of him to do that.

But Azuki, you're awesome! You know when she said that since third year of junior school I remembered how many years had been since then I kinda feel touched on how both Azuki and Mashiro has reached this point.

But as the word of the president: "It's all over!" But then if Aya Hirano can still survives after a real sex scandal then why not Azuki?
Old 2012-02-25, 13:36   Link #2656
Xagzan

Damn, I always knew Azuki wouldn't take any crap like that lying down, or try to hide was she was feeling from anyone. She just always seemed like that type of girl, ever since that whole faux love triangle Takagi had way back when.

Oh, and I do kind of wish Eiji would say something in support too, and not just Fukuda. I mean, he's probably about the most popular mangaka in Japan at this time in the story, so his words might have more weight.

Last but not least - Hot mom alert. Hot. Mom. Alert. Seriously, that is one attractive family Azuki has there
Old 2012-02-25, 13:56   Link #2657
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^use the technicus termicus - MILF
Seems like this arc is heading toward its ending (i dno what it'll be though LOL)
Old 2012-02-25, 15:33   Link #2658
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Great ending to the chapter
Old 2012-02-25, 15:37   Link #2659
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Well that's one way to drag out Bakuman for several more years.
how? at most there is going to another arc but this as close to the end as this series has ever been.
Old 2012-02-25, 16:42   Link #2660
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm liking Azuki more and more. I knew she wasn't as meek as she looks, but I didn't think she had some much balls. We know who's going to wear the pants at home.

Tags
manga, shounen