AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-27, 13:48   Link #81
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ So much for loopholes in the whole "can never swim in large bodies of water" clause.
Old 2010-10-27, 14:02   Link #82
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Here's a list of possible Zoan fruits that I think we might see...
1. Lizards (Maybe a komodo dragon?)
2. Ostrich
3. Shark (We haven't had any marine animals)
4. Dolphin
5. Spider
6. Raven/crow (Another thing that shouldn't be left out IMO, since its a representation of darkness in some series)
7. Rabbit
8. Mammoth (How about some ancient Zoans)
9. Dragon (We have phoenix... so why not another mystical devil fruit?)
1. Wouldn't mind more reptilian zoans after seeing the snake models
2. A good possibility to see considering it would be one of the bird models that cannot fly
3. I may have to go with marvelB in saying that the Fishmen (and possibly the Kung-Fu Dugons) would compensate for any marine animals
4. The same goes for this one as well though I wonder if there would be a compensation for seeing an Otter-man in the series
5. There's already a fruit for that which was eaten by the Buster Call Vice Admiral Onigumo though I wouldn't be surprised to see other spider models such as model Tarantula and model Black Widow
6. I'm sure we may see such a bird model. I myself would like to see model Owl
7. I wonder if the user for the Rabbit zoan would be female?
8. If there are to be ancient zoans in the series, Mammoth would have to be the second to appear after X Drake's T-Rex zoan (that is if any other ancient zoans were to be known)
9. That would be a sight to see especially in the New World

Last edited by Rainbowman; 2011-07-25 at 14:50.
Old 2010-11-21, 14:04   Link #83
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

If two identical zoans mated, would their offspring become part zoan? Just thinking were mermaids/fishmen originated from.

Last edited by Shiryuu; 2010-11-21 at 14:19. Reason: spelling
Old 2010-11-21, 14:09   Link #84
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

That depends one whether or not that devil fruits can be inherited through genetics.

No devil fruit users who are parents come to mind so it could be possible.

And due to Dr. Vegapunk's research and Blackbeard's absorption of a second DF, it might be possible devil fruits are connected to one's genetic make-up.
Old 2010-11-21, 20:20   Link #85
hero147

Devil fruits, from what has been shown, aren't hereditary. If you die, so do your abilities.
Old 2010-11-21, 23:59   Link #86
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
Devil fruits, from what has been shown, aren't hereditary. If you die, so do your abilities.

Which is wierd...... AFTER Whitebeard died, Blackbeard somehow took his Devil Fruit powers from his body....

Wonder how that'l explained~
Old 2011-07-23, 20:17   Link #87
marvelB

Y'know, it hadn't occurred to me until now to bring up Sengoku's DF power in this thread. Anyway, for those that haven't checked the SBS thread, Oda confirmed the (former) fleet admiral's fruit is the Mystical Zoan hito hito (human) fruit, model: Daibutsu (Great Buddha). That's definitely one of the most unique powers shown in the series by far.....

Heh, this makes me wonder if there's gonna be a Jesus Zoan, as well. Naturally, the manbeast form turns the user into Johnny Depp (and of course, the Awakened form will obviously be Chuck Norris ).
Old 2011-07-24, 04:41   Link #88
DeadBonesDooM

I think Kaidou (or how u spell it) might be another Ancient Zoan type df user.
Why? X Drake is rly keen into him. We rly don't know anything about other Yonkos.
Hell Shanks is kind of one main characters in series and we still don't know hes true powers, all we know he uses swords and has haki, thats about all.
Old 2011-07-24, 10:58   Link #89
yakumo-chan

I think phoenix is the strongest Zoan....

since devil fruit user cant swim... what will happen if you eat the Zoan fruit of fish?
that would be totally useless...
Old 2011-07-24, 14:06   Link #90
marvelB

^ Actually, we discussed that very subject on the previous page. And as I said then, I think we can forget about Zoans based on fish or any other marine animal (especially since mer/fish-people exist in the OPverse)....

Also, I still stand by my old theory of the ultimate Zoan warrior being an Awakened cockroach user.
Old 2011-08-10, 02:46   Link #91
gaurun

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^ Actually, we discussed that very subject on the previous page. And as I said then, I think we can forget about Zoans based on fish or any other marine animal (especially since mer/fish-people exist in the OPverse)....

Also, I still stand by my old theory of the ultimate Zoan warrior being an Awakened cockroach user.
jenius!! I dont think it myself.. the strongest survival ability..
Old 2011-08-10, 05:21   Link #92
Undertaker

Speaking of mystic Zoan, I won't mind seeing Hebi-Hebi fruit, mode: Yamata no Orochi and Hit-Hito fruit, mode: Goku.

Although I got to admit, it'll be hilarious if mode Goku has an extra transformation that turns his/her hair golden yellow and spikes up...
Old 2011-08-10, 11:52   Link #93
Pringles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Which is wierd...... AFTER Whitebeard died, Blackbeard somehow took his Devil Fruit powers from his body....

Most likely the Yami Yami No Mi, i'm sure you have heard that before though :p
Old 2011-08-10, 14:12   Link #94
PixelCreek
I voted Bayonetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post

Hmm.. We probably won't see water based zoan fruits. True. But maybe we will see fish people with zoan fruits someday! It would be a killer combination, fish men are born stronger than humans and if they had a zoan type fruit then it would further increase their fighting strength. Would be quite the killer combination!!

And YES. Cockroach would be ultimate!
Old 2011-08-29, 00:26   Link #95
gaurun

how about Saru Saru No Mi: king kong mode?
Its hundred time bigger, stronger and wild beast also.
Old 2011-10-03, 21:00   Link #96
DreGon45
Rouge Encoder

....You Don't Mess with the Zoan ??
Old 2011-10-08, 17:56   Link #97
gazawraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post

is it really that the power disappears or that the user is dead and therefore has no power to use it?

Like when Luffy beat Shiki down like a boss, all the islands in the sky fell back into the ocean. no mental capacity to control it = everything going to shit.

I believe the power still rests in the body hense why Blackbeard was able to extract it from Whitebeard. just not usable and thus rendered useless.

another example was when monster chopper fell into the sea and chopper was rendered unconscious, turned back to normal.
Old 2011-10-30, 13:05   Link #98
White Silver King
The Isley

I would have loved to see a Mythical Zoan fruit Hebi Hebi no Mi Model: Medusa. But Hancock/Mariegold took that one.

I second the Dragon M.Zoan, that's definetely gonna happen. I'd also like to see Vampire M.Zoan, that'd be awesome.

If you can't tell Mythical Zoans are my favorite :P

While I love Marco's fruit, I do wonder how it puts him on similar footing as BB. He can't attack with his fruit (Oda said his are flames of healing, they have no heat, etc) and it's not even as good as a Logia really since his ability isn't reflexive.
Old 2011-11-06, 17:22   Link #99
gazawraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
While I love Marco's fruit, I do wonder how it puts him on similar footing as BB. He can't attack with his fruit (Oda said his are flames of healing, they have no heat, etc) and it's not even as good as a Logia really since his ability isn't reflexive.
doesn't say anything about Marco's raw power. Take Silvers Rayleigh for instance, Gold Rogers first mate, no fruit but still powerful. if Marco was like him then with healing power that will make a bloody good combo.
Old 2011-11-07, 03:55   Link #100
Kallen4life

Marco is a physical fighter (he fought with Kizaru - an admiral and the fastest person in OP so far), his fruit is supplementary to him like with Luffy

flying and frikkin regen is awesome .. also makes him a tank - not through hardness like Jozu or WB, but through regen .. he soaked up Kizaru's attacks

logias don't regen, if you do damage them - they gotta heal like the rest .. of course logia body and them possibly having their own CoA makes this quite hard
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Closed Thread