AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-16, 03:13   Link #18361
Eratas123

@ Stratos - I made my OC the only non power armor user in the entire forums.
Old 2012-01-16, 03:16   Link #18362
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: The pseudo shift D was designed to have enough power to cut through the IS shields and directly contact absolute defense and that's only the normal shots. The buster shot is exponentially stronger if charged. The carrier may have shielding but it doesn't have absolute defense
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 03:16   Link #18363
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@Eratas
I know, I was mostly referring to the fact that the rarity of a male IS pilot surpasses battle-armor pilots.

If I made Inami an IS pilot from the very beginning, he wouldn't have appreciated the 24/7 attention that he would get from the world, who would be all-out trying to get their hands on him and Ichika to learn how males could pilot ISes.
Old 2012-01-16, 03:23   Link #18364
Eratas123

@ Stratos - It's not all fuj and games. They'llwant to experiment on you at some point.

Going to class, be back in an hour or so.
Old 2012-01-16, 03:23   Link #18365
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Imber doesn't actually pilot IS, he pilot a machine which he programmed to function similar to IS.

Cipher use Prototype IS core which is developed by male and female which has no gender restriction.

Out of the three, Alex is true IS pilot. There is no explanation for why he can pilot IS other than the fact that he looked so much like a girl that even the IS is confused by his real gender.

Edit:
Due to the Dubious nature of Imber's and Cipher's machine, they are grouped together in the same class while Alex is assigned to same class as Ichika.

Moar Edit: It doesn't really matter that much since the story isn't serious in the first place.
Old 2012-01-16, 03:26   Link #18366
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - It's not all fuj and games. They'llwant to experiment on you at some point.
Exactly the kind of situation he would hate to be in.
Old 2012-01-16, 03:34   Link #18367
Eratas123

@ Treme - I askd you questions with my edit at a previous post on the last page.

@ Stratos - This is Ichika's main problem in Shadow. It doesn't help that when they tried splicing his DNA to other males the results were.....unpleasent.

@ Demi - Why not just say he grzed the carrier?
Old 2012-01-16, 04:01   Link #18368
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Maximillan: *sneeze*

Louise: Honey?

Maximillan: I sense a disturbance in the Force. It was as though I was forgotten by the ebb of time.
Old 2012-01-16, 04:03   Link #18369
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - This is Ichika's main problem in Shadow. It doesn't help that when they tried splicing his DNA to other males the results were.....unpleasent.
Sounds grim...

When you mentioned that, a scene flashed into my mind, something like the final scene in Gundam Unicorn episode 4;

Spoiler for Random scene:

*Hides*

@Meister

Maximillan's a Jedi?
Old 2012-01-16, 04:18   Link #18370
Eratas123

@ Meistah - I didn't forget about him. Don'r you remember that he gets an armored cycle and saves the girls later? That counts as power armor considering it covers his body and gives him abilities that you can't normally gain.
Old 2012-01-16, 04:22   Link #18371
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Be careful, that kinda makes Ichika look useless and like the "Load".
Old 2012-01-16, 04:27   Link #18372
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Be careful, that kinda makes Ichika look useless and like the "Load".
No worries, it's just a random scene that came into my mind. I might include a similar scene(albeit with different characters) somewhere later.

Also, what do you mean by "the Load"...?
Old 2012-01-16, 04:33   Link #18373
Eratas123

Comes along for the fight, but does nothing remotely useful or does one hit while leaving the damage dealing to the other two. This only applies if he's there and has no role at all. Supporrt characters like medics/hackers don't count since they do something.
Old 2012-01-16, 04:40   Link #18374
agetreme
Just another Idiot

@Eratas, the bullying part is just an excuse he is just afraid of being too close with girls (Love Shy).

The reason why Alex end up in ISA: Alex can't escape. The governments are desperate enough to test all male within Ichika's age range to find a IS capable male. Once they found one, they threw him into ISA whether he like it or not (in Alex's case it is the former.)

Cipher enter ISA willingly after revealing prototype IS core (he wanted a harem, what is better to build a harem than entering an all-girl school?).

Imber take advantage of this to enter ISA to retrieve Pandora's Box (reason for him entering ISA has change: just my way of pitying him...)

====
Old 2012-01-16, 04:40   Link #18375
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
<Ren> "....."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 05:06   Link #18376
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: I'll probably say he annihilated a mountain(as in he completely vaporized it)

I have a plot bunny for IchikaxMaya argh! can't studeh!

EDIT: Hopefully I can push this plot bunny to the back of my mind without losing it. I'll try to write it after exams.

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2012-01-16 at 05:22.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 05:25   Link #18377
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
<Ren> "....."
Box: "It's okay sweetie, at least I haven't forgotten about you."
<Ren>: "If you keep calling me that I'll make sure you really won't forget me."
Box: "Oh~ you ferocious feline you~." *stabbed*
Old 2012-01-16, 06:04   Link #18378
DarkJak2050

Agetreme, is this a new fic you're writing or is it the same thing from what you posted a while back around October/Novemeber?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 06:17   Link #18379
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Similar to old one but A little bit different..... Like I said: Development Hell.
Old 2012-01-16, 06:19   Link #18380
DarkJak2050

Are the girls from before in this one, too?

You know, those girls that tend to be "manipulative". One has the hots for Ichika and the other tends to "pray" on guys? Those girls.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest