Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-02-10, 11:53   Link #201
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggplant
Volume 6 of the novel came out today, and it is indeed the final volume of the series.

Although the summary has yet to appear on the official website, it is the same thing written on the inner sleeve of the cover.

This should probably belong to the manga/novel forum, but since there isn't one for Hantsuki, and due to the fact that I already did the summaries for volumes 1-5 on this thread, here goes the summary for volume 6.

Spoiler for Novel vol 6:

Episode 4 was done very nicely. Let's see how they can wrap things up in the remaining two episodes.

Sorry! =.=

Last edited by ForeverGoNe; 2006-02-11 at 07:42.
ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 22:11   Link #202
Swann

Thanks eggplant. I wanted to know how this one would end. Now I do.
Swann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 01:51   Link #203
takumi2k4

i hope the anime ends that way... i don't want the anime to be Gonzo'ed and have a crap ending, since the book just came out...
takumi2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 06:02   Link #204
Gnk
Macross fan

Spoiler:
Gnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 15:47   Link #205
Zalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempis Curious
The Night of the Galactic Railroad sure were a lot of fun in this last episode.

um... has anyone else seen that anime besides me ? I'll feel weird if that's the case.

-k

curious
I've seen that movie, "Night on the Galactic Railroad"--that's why I made the comment in an earlier post on how every group except Akai mistranslated that title during the preview in episode 2. It's a good movie, worth seeing even if it is a chore to sit through....too bad this anime series provides spoilers for its ending.
Zalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 16:23   Link #206
Ilpalazzo-sama

Must...resist...pressing...spoiler...button...

Edit: I'm weak. At least I know how it's gonna end.
Ilpalazzo-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 20:40   Link #207
Ryusei

Spoiler:
Ryusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 20:42   Link #208
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
And the novel ends >.<

Thanks for the summary eggplant

tun's prediction about it being 6 volumes was right.
Of course.
Thanks again eggplant, and I've updated the wiki with episode 5's Japanese title. Waiting on the translation.
Old 2006-02-11, 22:17   Link #209
CaiSter21

i kinda have a feeliing that the anime is going to end that way due to what they show at the end of the ending theme
CaiSter21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 17:25   Link #210
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Episode 4 was just wonderful. Emotional heights and depths were both extremely enjoyable. I thought even some of the animation was remarkable: like Rika swinging her legs on the bench on the school roof.

I'm really listening to Takahashi Mikako (Rika's VA), and sometimes she sounds pretty ordinary, but then she comes across with understated emotion that melts your heart. I just love the sound of her voice (ever since Ayu in Honey & Clover).

And the character design for Rika has to be one of my all-time favorites. The designer has a home page with links (if you can find them) to some of his other work.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro P穰issi鑽e (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pok駑on: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-02-12 at 18:51.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-13, 02:42   Link #211
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Cliffhanger from episode 4!!

Darn it...It looks like Rika's fate will probably be decided in the early parts of episode 6. I like the madness of Akiko from driving, though, as well as the fighting of the 'Ogre'.

Rika's photo shots=uber-cuteness...
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 10:05   Link #212
lavielove

Akiko,yeah , she's mad most of the time. Without her presense, this anime will be somewhat boring.I like the scence where they took photograph together on the hospital corridar.

Last week this thread was quite a hype. I just thought that why so many people are talking so much about the drama show? and now I'm also became one of the addicts to this anime.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 10:28   Link #213
Furudanuki

Episode #4 was great, but there was somthing left out that bothered me a bit. I really wanted to know what Akiko's reaction was when she first saw Yuiichi's condition after his little encounter with Dr. Natsume on the roof at the end of episode #3. There is no way in the world that a professional nurse is not going to realize what caused those injuries, and Akiko is certainly not going to believe the kind of story that he cooked up for Rika. Akiko is clearly a proponent of "tough love" when it comes to her patients, but it is also obvious that she cares very much about Yuiichi as well. I simply cannot imagine that she would let something like what happened to Yuiichi go without finding out the truth and doing something about it. I wonder if a little bit of blackmail may have been behind Dr. Natsume's apology and change of attitude in episode #4?
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 14:03   Link #214
Fimbulvetr

ep 4 was nice again indeed, specially since there wasn't that much screen time for that doctor.
Spoiler:

In the preview to ep5 there was a part that I didn't understand (not spoken very clearly and what I hear doesn't make sense to me):
砂時計の砂はゆっくりと落ちて行く。でも残り少なくなるとその落ちる砂は急激早くなる、里香の止まっていた 時間が動き出した。悲しくて、逃げたくて、でも逃げられなくて、そして苦しみ ???? 自分の無力を思い知らされて...

In other news, the OP/ED single was finally released, thus there are now official lyrics around so I hope all evil hardsubbers will now fix their karaoke.

OP: 「青い幸福」
青ざめた町並 揺れる僕の影
鈍い足取りは 行く先を知らず
交わせぬ 思い

君の瞳の中 映し出すものを
受け止める為に 走り出していた
差し出す その手を ほどけないように 握り返す

半分の月の夜は 僕らを照らして
追いかけて来た時間を 僕は振り切って
半分ずつの僕らは 描く先までも見える
 はずさ

青い空の下 揺れる君の髪
ほころんだ心 紡ぎ合わせるように
確かな 思いへ

何が待っているかは めくるページの先
君が投げかけた 笑顔の片隅
溢れた言葉の渦を 何度も読み返して

半分の月の夜は 明日を照らして
遠くまで続く闇を 僕は蹴散らして
半分の月の下で 僕らは歩き出す ずっと ララララ・・・

半分の月の夜は 僕らを照らして
追いかけて来た時間を 僕は振り切って
半分ずつの僕らは 描く先までも見える はずさ
Fimbulvetr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 18:02   Link #215
lavielove

if Akiko found out Dr.Natsume beated up Yuiichi ,it was very much likely that she would tell Rika and the arc will flaw.Because Akiko has no idea about Yuiichi's bruise on his face, that arc could beautifully depicted the love of giving.By using that fact, the arc was illustrated pretty well about Yuiichi expected nothing from Rika and he just wanted to make her happy no matter what.

I think Dr. Natsume's apology will be the least thing we could expect from here. He's quite a stubborn being and selfish to his bone. Honestly, for me I don't interest in ending spoilers for this anime since there is only two kind of ending are possible and I would be happy with whatever kind of ending.

At the end of the ep 4 ,my afterthought is that, that's Yuiichi who caused Rika's condiction worse. Rika wanted to say that she loved her to Yuiichi, but unfortunately that feeling made her condiction worse.

By the way, what did Yuiichi mumble before he passed out on the gun-battery mountain ???
Old 2006-02-14, 18:30   Link #216
ultrataro

Thinking too much & should just accept things the way they are, but i was thinking, how the heck does she afford that car on a nurses wages? The geek in me was also going, darn they didn't translate all the car tech talk she was spouting too. But it was fun anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny
Darn it...It looks like Rika's fate will probably be decided in the early parts of episode 6. I like the madness of Akiko from driving, though, as well as the fighting of the 'Ogre'.
ultrataro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 18:36   Link #217
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrataro
Thinking too much & should just accept things the way they are, but i was thinking, how the heck does she afford that car on a nurses wages? The geek in me was also going, darn they didn't translate all the car tech talk she was spouting too. But it was fun anyway.
A good point, she owned a motoycle and also a car,darm cool car.For the translation of the car tech talk, I think it's ok. The tler didn't spend too much time on it,so we could watch a fast sub.
Old 2006-02-14, 21:41   Link #218
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
Episode #4 was great, but there was somthing left out that bothered me a bit. I really wanted to know what Akiko's reaction was when she first saw Yuiichi's condition after his little encounter with Dr. Natsume on the roof at the end of episode #3. There is no way in the world that a professional nurse is not going to realize what caused those injuries, and Akiko is certainly not going to believe the kind of story that he cooked up for Rika. Akiko is clearly a proponent of "tough love" when it comes to her patients, but it is also obvious that she cares very much about Yuiichi as well. I simply cannot imagine that she would let something like what happened to Yuiichi go without finding out the truth and doing something about it. I wonder if a little bit of blackmail may have been behind Dr. Natsume's apology and change of attitude in episode #4?
Spoiler:
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 22:43   Link #219
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove

By the way, what did Yuiichi mumble before he passed out on the gun-battery mountain ???
Spoiler:
ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 00:10   Link #220
ultrataro

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken it's a Skyline GT-R, highly desired, powerful, & expensive Nissan. Her character seems mainly to lighten things up, so this is all really minor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
A good point, she owned a motoycle and also a car,darm cool car.For the translation of the car tech talk, I think it's ok. The tler didn't spend too much time on it,so we could watch a fast sub.
ultrataro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romance, shounen