AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-02-02, 05:02   Link #10541
ImperialFlameGod8190

sadly the manga was extremely underwhelming this week
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 07:32   Link #10542
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I think it all started with Charle's predictions. I liked it better when this whole arc was focused on making Fairy Tail top dog again. Everything seemed ok, they win, in later arcs we'll focus on Tartaros, the dragons, etc. When they introduced this whole time traveling thing, with most of FT dying, Future Lucy this, the Eclipse plan that, it's kinda taking away from the enjoyment of seeing FT wiping the floor with ST. I don't care how much of a Masochist for Minerva/FT hater you are. The bitch HAS to go down.
Old 2013-02-04, 12:14   Link #10543
ImperialFlameGod8190

sadly minerva does need to go down its a shame cause she's one of the more attractive girls in the series but yea she's gonna go down the question is how many chapters will they take to finish this off cause its getting a little too long
Old 2013-02-04, 14:12   Link #10544
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I suspect that this future Lucy is actually a clone of Lucy from the future...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 15:38   Link #10545
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The best story IMO would be if future Lucy is authentic but her story is bogus and she's actually a traitor sent from the future.
Old 2013-02-04, 16:41   Link #10546
mtgowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
I suspect that this future Lucy is actually a clone of Lucy from the future...
I hope Mashima isn't watching The Sixth Day as he draws... ugh.
mtgowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 20:43   Link #10547
ellessarr
Banned

- future lucy indeed is lucy from the futur and everything she told is true, she not liyng

- we have 2 time travelers, one who come on the first day and lucy who come on fourth

- the first traveler was the one who messed with everything:

maybe the first traveler is someone from sabertooth guild(possible gemma due to his "mia" after being betrayed by him daughter, he found about the eclipse gate end used him to travel in time and try to change the timeline but failed then he become enraged and tried to use again the gate but due to being insanily enraged he messed with the gate instead of go back in time he ended bring the dragons from the past(from the war) to the present then the worst started to happen and everyone died excep lucy and levi, then lucy(maybe she survived due to natsu sacrifice himself to save her from the caslt fall) awaken and find the gate and a few confuse and aware of the possibility to change what happen she entered in the gate and ended appear in the 4 day and meet with jellal and warned him but due to him already being warn who already someone( the misterious zeref power) he missunderstood lucy with the other guy and think who lucy is liyng( he think who the one who come first is lucy and she is liyng)

- when the princess talk about the person who come from the future the translater use a word who can means both one or more peoples.
- jellal is aware who someone already in the GMG almost from the begginer(before the day who lucy told she come, this is the reason who jellal dont believe in her)
- her explanation almost match with charle vision
- in manga is showed a shadowed figure runing from jellal with spiked hair
- gemma go mia after what happen and i think who he dont gonna et the things stay how they are without a payback.
- the first person who come told to the princess about the end of the GMG, this match exactly with rescue team being held in castle.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 09:44   Link #10548
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
The best story IMO would be if future Lucy is authentic but her story is bogus and she's actually a traitor sent from the future.
that would be a cool twist, but very much unlikely to happen. We all know how cliche Hiro Mashima can be

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 12:19   Link #10549
Ukeasan

This is a pretty boring manga without fanservice.
Ukeasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 12:52   Link #10550
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
That was a pretty boring post without actual insight.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 05:58   Link #10551
classic

Quote:
jellal is aware who someone already in the GMG almost from the begginer(before the day who lucy told she come, this is the reason who jellal dont believe in her)
Well Arcadios said that future Lucy is lying for some reason so we dont excatly know when she came.
classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 11:19   Link #10552
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
Well Arcadios said that future Lucy is lying for some reason so we dont excatly know when she came.
Spoiler:

he not saying who she is lying, who she just hidden about the eclipse plan. and arcadios dont know if indeed is she who speak with the princess first, the first person appear on the first or second day and talked with the princess about how the gmg gonna end and about to use the gate as a cannon, then lucy come on the 4 day and also talked with the princess about the coming of 10000 dragons, mine point is we have 2 person who talked with the princess the first is the culprit of the coming of the dragons and the second is lucy who come to stop this happen.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 03:39   Link #10553
konart

Early chapter this week?

Anyway, this guy is pure awesomeness:
Spoiler for Gajeel:

aaaand scans are out.

Last edited by konart; 2013-02-07 at 04:13.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 04:26   Link #10554
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Chapter 319 was good. I thought Gajeel was gonna lose like a punk with Rogue new upgrade, it seem this upgrade/being was what Jellal was looking for (totally unexpected). Gajeel sucking in the shadow like Natsu does with lightning is refreshing. Gajeel design was so alluring and here I thought the Naruto + One Piece chapter were good this week.

Mira was concern for Yukino so cute, so sisterly. I wonder what the guy and Yukino is up too.

and will Gajeel be possessed and fight on the evil side for this arc?

Last edited by vansonbee; 2013-02-07 at 04:43.
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 05:27   Link #10555
Bombo
TSF Fans

Gajeel will be awesome for next week ...The new Gajeel !

Last edited by Bombo; 2013-02-07 at 06:52. Reason: color font
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 05:29   Link #10556
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Chapter 319 was good. I thought Gajeel was gonna lose like a punk with Rogue new upgrade, it seem this upgrade/being was what Jellal was looking for (totally unexpected). Gajeel sucking in the shadow like Natsu does with lightning is refreshing. Gajeel design was so alluring and here I thought the Naruto + One Piece chapter were good this week.

Mira was concern for Yukino so cute, so sisterly. I wonder what the guy and Yukino is up too.

and will Gajeel be possessed and fight on the evil side for this arc?
I agree that the most interesting part was gajeels shadow but if u remember natsu didn't suck in the shadow more like laxus gave him the lightning but anywho. The reason mira is concerned for yukino is because she looks like lisanna and she still has the trauma about losing lisanna the first time. Gajeel wont be possessed but the fact he remembered rogue's originally name is kinda corny he's basically saying i'm gonna show you what real fear is
Old 2013-02-07, 09:18   Link #10557
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Interesting. Natsu sucking in lightning could plausibly be explained as both are hot. Metal and Shadow don't really have anything in common. Unless this means that as they grow, they can eat more stuff? Or something their dragon parents did to them that would eventually allow them to eat more?

If our 3 mains are going to go dual on us, does this mean Wendi will suck in Sting's power? Or maybe Cobra's later on?

And I get the impression that perhaps the shadow dragon is inside Rogue, or attached himself to Rogue as his shadow. When Sting and Rogue thought they killed their dragon parents, the dragons only let them think that, and then hid inside their children. Perhaps as a way to hide from the other dragons; maybe all dragons had to leave, and the shadow/light dragons didn't want to, and thus found a way to hide. Might be one reason the other dragons come back and attack, because the light and shadow dragons are revealed.

And why do I get the feeling Mira is gonna have a hard time once she finds Yukino and Arcadios?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 09:29   Link #10558
Jetzero Infinity

^

I've been functioning under the assumption that the elements don't really have to be in common and its more that a Dragonslayer could potentially gain another Dragonslayer's element if their strong enough. Of course it could be because 2nd and 3rd gen's use dragonslayer lacrima and we already know from Etherion it's possible for a DS to consume them so it could be specifically due to that.

Either way it more or less makes up for the rest of the chapter since Gajeel was looking screwed for a while there.
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 09:42   Link #10559
seiftis
~defying fate

Why the hell I don't like this development of shadow!Gajeel
Old 2013-02-07, 11:07   Link #10560
Avaricia
My Lord

''White Knight'' nxt chp. huh
So it seems like The prince of light will save the prince of darkness and then they will live happily ever after ....
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen