AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-25, 08:02   Link #7601
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Just wondering considering that it is Ruska and Clotilde's boat and the one they both use protection magic on, do you guys think Ruska and Clotilde are able to see the making out situation of Godou, Ena, and Erica? It is their boat after all................and considering what they are asking of Godou...
It is possible after all they are the one controlling boat via spell all the while thinking "another womanizer" with a look of disdain.
Old 2013-06-25, 09:41   Link #7602
Chris38

Ruska is already aware that Godou is similar to her husband Uldin.

Since,I doubt that you have forgotten this scene:

Spoiler:

Clotide might be a different mater, but if she has seen, what occurred has in the boat, between Godou, Erica and Ena ... I think that she would definitely realize the same thing as Ruska.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 10:48   Link #7603
kazzuya13

By the way is the Delilah's Razor only capable of sealing the authority of a campione and not the whole package (bone like steel, fast renegeration etc.)?
Old 2013-06-25, 16:32   Link #7604
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Don't think so. That artifact is OP as it is and if it would I doubt Uldin would be either alive or like himself. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 20:17   Link #7605
nfsac

It sure was an awesome boat ride Godou had. I wonder if the girls actually kissed each other as well, man that'd be so nice
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 22:53   Link #7606
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Not each other, but both of them already kiss Godou at the same time. I wonder if this is the first time or when the fivesome in volume 7 this is also happen, like this sentence indicate:

Quote:
They could no longer tell whose lips belonged to whom, or whose tongue was being entangled. As they licked one another's saliva without conscious identity, the five of them ended the ritual, and the divine warlord's protection was bestowed upon the girls.
Does that sentence mean the girls also kiss each other?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 22:59   Link #7607
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ Not each other, but both of them already kiss Godou at the same time. I wonder if this is the first time or when the fivesome in volume 7 this is also happen, like this sentence indicate:

Does that sentence mean the girls also kiss each other?
Probably. Definitely.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 23:10   Link #7608
Yye1
Wide Right

So in the latest update, did godou go into youth or was he finally driven over the edge?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 23:13   Link #7609
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
So in the latest update, did godou go into youth or was he finally driven over the edge?
Driven to the edge, youth not yet.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 23:13   Link #7610
omegasereon

I think it was just his inner desires that he stopped suppressing, in other words, his true self.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 23:27   Link #7611
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
I think it was just his inner desires that he stopped suppressing, in other words, his true self.
I doubt it, in the discussed scene he behaved a little differently compared to the time, when he was put under Lancelot's curse.

Like some of the others ... I think that Ena and Erica have just finally caused Godou to snap ... although, I would say that he still demonstrated, quite a huge amount of restraint ... considering the fact that it has taken an entire week, for Ena and Erica to bring him to that state.
Old 2013-06-25, 23:35   Link #7612
bakapervert
A pervert

Though with this both girl should gain quite a lead compared to Yuri and Liliana, though Godou still calling Ena as Seishuin here. I guess he is not there yet if he can't even do that. But with this volume, next volume should feature Yuri and Liliana right? Those combo haven't happened yet till now, wonder what's going to happen if Godou is left alone with the self-restraint faction.
Old 2013-06-25, 23:43   Link #7613
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Though with this both girl should gain quite a lead compared to Yuri and Liliana, though Godou still calling Ena as Seishuin here. I guess he is not there yet if he can't even do that. But with this volume, next volume should feature Yuri and Liliana right? Those combo haven't happened yet till now, wonder what's going to happen if Godou is left alone with the self-restraint faction.
No, it is still going to be Ena and Erica, someone already spoiled that they continue their journey in the past onto the next volume. If you think about it, yeah, Doni is still out in the past world, no speaking of what damage he will do because more than likely he will not go back to the modern world by his own volition. Someone got to be responsible for him right?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 23:59   Link #7614
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
No, it is still going to be Ena and Erica, someone already spoiled that they continue their journey in the past onto the next volume. If you think about it, yeah, Doni is still out in the past world, no speaking of what damage he will do because more than likely he will not go back to the modern world by his own volition. Someone got to be responsible for him right?
Well, than maybe next volume Liliana and Yuri will also arrive in the past. After all Yuri already said that if Godou doesn't come back she will absolutely find him. So maybe next volume will be like volume 7, the full roster.
Old 2013-06-26, 01:05   Link #7615
Grave_digger

ch 6 really make me laugh, since the girl know Ruska and Clotilde had stabbed uldin and he is still alive, there is possibility godou will be stabbed too in the future, heck erica already try to stabbed godou once.

uldin = godou in the future, although there are slight different it's because godou grow up in normal family while uldin is barbarian ( i think the core still same).godou will attract girl naturally.while the girl try to get close to godou, godou never distance himself from the girl,in the end he cannot refuse which describe the godou he is now.
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 01:44   Link #7616
Chris38

Personally, even if Godou might naturally attract women to him, unlike Uldin, I doubt that he would continuously add new women to his harem.

After all, Erica, Ena, Yuri and Liliana are more then capable of keeping Godou's "talents" in check and preventing other women from getting to close to him.

If we add to it, the possibility of Aisha becoming Godou's sixth "wife" ... then, with her charming authority ... I just don't see any other women, apart from the 5 girls I mentioned above + Hikari, being capable of getting close to Godou - since, the girls that are currently in Godou's harem + 1 possible addition, would be more then capable to make "other women" keep some approbate distance from their "man".
Old 2013-06-26, 01:46   Link #7617
Yye1
Wide Right

I love how Erica and Ena sympathize with Ruska and Clotilde due to their experience with godou

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 02:26   Link #7618
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
ch 6 really make me laugh, since the girl know Ruska and Clotilde had stabbed uldin and he is still alive, there is possibility godou will be stabbed too in the future, heck erica already try to stabbed godou once.

uldin = godou in the future, although there are slight different it's because godou grow up in normal family while uldin is barbarian ( i think the core still same).godou will attract girl naturally.while the girl try to get close to godou, godou never distance himself from the girl,in the end he cannot refuse which describe the godou he is now.
As far as I know Erica tried to stabbed Godou twice. First is in the hospital in volume 4 and the second is in the boat in volume 10.
Old 2013-06-26, 05:27   Link #7619
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
As far as I know Erica tried to stabbed Godou twice. First is in the hospital in volume 4 and the second is in the boat in volume 10.
She didn't try to stab him in the boat, she bit him on his lower lip there. She tried to stab him in Volume 4 and contemplated stabbing him in Volume 7.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 05:58   Link #7620
Gore17

She did throw a knife at him in volume 10. As did Liliana.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem