AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-10-21, 02:08   Link #61
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Yes, I say that often as I share similar desires as Ultimecia (Just not the planet destroying kind... well sometimes...). If I could compress time I could fix a lot of things. So I mean to compress time to change the past and alter the poem to yours.

I don't know if I should spoil the meaning~ I like having people interpret it, in a way they are inspiring more writing. Your hospital interpretation is absolutely beautiful.
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 02:23   Link #62
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
That sounded like something that a friend of mine said sometime ago
Hehe thank you^.^ I can think up of it, but I am bad when expressing them with words >.<

I guess it's better to let people guess the meaning, It's more fun that way I am also trying to figure it out as we speak
Old 2010-10-21, 02:27   Link #63
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Really? Your friend and I are very similar then hehe~ Mine is romantic too, but a bit darker in theme. That is a clue I will give.

I look forward to your guesses~~
Old 2010-10-21, 02:38   Link #64
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Actually, you are right, both of you care for others and are strong willed
More guesses coming! Thinking in process~
Old 2010-10-21, 02:41   Link #65
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Hmm, I wonder if I am indeed strong willed... I do care for others though, so much so. I look forward to your guesses!
Old 2010-10-21, 20:15   Link #66
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Ahhh I was to slow I dint get to reply to "The Bottle" poem before Chimuts

Now the true meaning has been said.
Old 2010-10-22, 00:30   Link #67
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Actually the true meaning has yet to be found, since I was really close, but not spot on.
Old 2010-11-02, 17:40   Link #68
Yuno
Balanced Diet

The true meaning still hasn't been found, but I shall give you each a hint. The poem was written as a tribute to someone who has always kept me strong. That person is no longer with us though peace be upon his soul~

Spoiler for Monk and Poet: What do I look like?:
Old 2010-11-03, 11:41   Link #69
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

another one I just though up...
Spoiler for maybe?:

Sorry about the bad english, really sleepy right now... Can't think...
I think I had another one thought up...

and nice Monk and Poet story, the story had always taught me lessons XD
Old 2010-11-03, 16:37   Link #70
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
another one I just though up...
Spoiler for maybe?:

Sorry about the bad english, really sleepy right now... Can't think...
I think I had another one thought up...

and nice Monk and Poet story, the story had always taught me lessons XD
*uses hypnosis* (The old watch way) you are getting sleeeepy
Old 2010-11-03, 17:33   Link #71
Yuno
Balanced Diet

I hope that you shall rest soon, I am worried when people stay up so late. Your interpretation is really pretty. Now I am wishing that was the interpretation. I wish I didn't make my poem so focused on the event and rather focused on the emotion of it all. This way all interpretation is correct. I will have to do that for my next poem because I love what others have come up with. Don't worry about having bad English, when I am on medication my use of language drops several levels. My writing can come off vague or empty too when on medication.
Old 2010-11-03, 21:50   Link #72
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
I hope that you shall rest soon, I am worried when people stay up so late. Your interpretation is really pretty. Now I am wishing that was the interpretation. I wish I didn't make my poem so focused on the event and rather focused on the emotion of it all. This way all interpretation is correct. I will have to do that for my next poem because I love what others have come up with. Don't worry about having bad English, when I am on medication my use of language drops several levels. My writing can come off vague or empty too when on medication.
I'm sure you can catch your poem onto emotions very quickly Sofiel
Even if your English drops several levels, it will still probably surpass mine by alot
Old 2010-11-03, 22:21   Link #73
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Haha, thank you for your compliments. I am not sure if I am as bad as I say, but I know that people have to ask me to repeat myself a lot when on my medication~ I usually avoid writing directly after taking them until a few hours past which would be right now.

I shall think of something later or post an old one. My emotions can get really dark due to things being the way they are in my world. So I have avoided putting things up here and only focusing on my writing or the Monk and Poet. They're silly stories and light hearted, I like putting them up as I learned them as a child~
Old 2010-11-04, 00:10   Link #74
Rhythm

Oh wow Sofiel, I never knew you were such a talented writer.

The Forbidden Desire Prologue is quite a piece of work. The notion about humans' "False Masks", I've actually thought about that once myself...it actually makes sense. A very down to earth piece of text you have here, and you use some good language throughout. Nicely done.

Promise I'll read the rest, I'm very lazy when it comes to reading. Keep it up.
Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 00:28   Link #75
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Thank you so much for your kind words! I always get a little fired up when people compliment my writing. This is one of my third or fourth times being open with my writing to the public eye. I am a tough critic on my writing and also fear others may not like my style. Your compliments helps me understand my target audience too.

False masks are a dangerous trap I think about it at times a lot. If I am talking to someone in real life I wonder how much of "Them" I am seeing and how much they have hidden. The closer I get to people I tend to try and tear down their masks to see the real person because that is the most special thing about them.

Hehe, I look forward to hearing your input about the story~ I am glad you're enjoying my writing hehe ^.^
Old 2010-11-04, 01:16   Link #76
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Hooooy, I just noticed your name change!
Old 2010-11-04, 01:20   Link #77
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Hello Daniel! Long time no speak~ How is my every helpful forummate? I did indeed change my name~ I changed it so that I could have a more personal connection with the forum. Being named after a character from an anime felt impersonal to me. Sofiel is a nickname I use a lot in games, forums, and has been with me for a while so with this I feel more connected to others. A character creates a mask for that character which I felt blocked the real me.. Perhaps it is all in my head, but I am happier now ne~
Old 2010-11-04, 01:29   Link #78
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Oh yes, I understand perfectly. I too have been using this very same username (my real name, btw) for quite a while now.

I am doing fine also. Still unable to make an update on my own thread, but doing fine regardless.
Old 2010-11-04, 01:55   Link #79
Yuno
Balanced Diet

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well~ What is giving you difficulty in your thread? I hope that you shall be able to update soon. I know much of creative blockage. I had a bit of that before I had to go to the hospital for a few weeks.

That is great that you use your real name. I would be much to frightened to use my real name. You are very brave for me. I'm glad you understand, I often feel that my reasons are a little silly. However, everyones feelings have value no matter how silly haha~
Old 2010-11-04, 02:38   Link #80
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
I'm glad to hear that you are doing well~ What is giving you difficulty in your thread? I hope that you shall be able to update soon. I know much of creative blockage.
A bit of everything one could say.

Losing my PC (along with my PSD files) is the one thing hurting me the most right now. I am using my brother's laptop right now, though.