AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Toradora!

Notices

View Poll Results: Toradora! - Episode 25 (END) Rating
Perfect 10 263 62.17%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 68 16.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 37 8.75%
7 out of 10 : Good 23 5.44%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 2.84%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.71%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.24%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.24%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.24%
1 out of 10 : Painful 14 3.31%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-27, 20:16   Link #601
Taufiq91

Ever since finishing Toradora! yesterday, i had this beautiful feeling in my heart that i just can't describe. it's neither sad nor happy, and it's neither funny nor depressing.

It's a feeling that i don't get from other sad endings. It feels like i've been touched by an angel. it's so beautiful that i can't even cry or even smile if i want to. I think it stems from the moment they kiss in the final episode or that Christmas episode with Taiga alone in the apartment. I've never felt something so touching in my life. Thank you JC Staff for such a wonderful anime.

Has anybody felt the same with Toradora or other animes?
Old 2010-12-10, 01:13   Link #602
Cream

Episode clearly deserved a 10. It was well developed and i loved how it ended(the episode). I love how Ami-chan is actually extremely smart in figuring out everyone technically loved Aisaka but no one really knew.

Blargh, still sad about kusheida(minorin). She deserved Ryuuji T_T.
There should have been a 5 episode alternate ending , jeez. I love her, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taufiq91 View Post
Ever since finishing Toradora! yesterday, i had this beautiful feeling in my heart that i just can't describe. it's neither sad nor happy, and it's neither funny nor depressing.

It's a feeling that i don't get from other sad endings. It feels like i've been touched by an angel. it's so beautiful that i can't even cry or even smile if i want to. I think it stems from the moment they kiss in the final episode or that Christmas episode with Taiga alone in the apartment. I've never felt something so touching in my life. Thank you JC Staff for such a wonderful anime.

Ahh, is this one of the first animes' you've watched legitametaly? Not like ones that you see normally on your TV , ones with subs? Because thats how i felt when i first watched my first anime . Great feeling, i still don't get that 'buzz' a lot today.
Old 2011-01-28, 11:47   Link #603
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I first thought that ToraDora! was a boring anime, but since I still gotta wait some months for some other animes I just started watching it... I still can't understand how I always gotten a so nice story in front of me and never bothered giving it a chance. I did started to get that feeling of "oh no, the end is close" at episode 23, which took me completely by surprise, everybody blocking the doors so Taiga could not scape was just a clear mensage to her to express her feelings right then and there. After that, the whole scape together made me feel identifield, who would not like to just runaway from everything with the person you love and leave problems behind? The kiss definitely, was the better I have seen till today, it worthed to see 25 chapters just for that...
And I can't forget to mention the end, the words that they said before the encounter really got a shock on me at the point of fully emotion me, it's a little embarassing to say it, but yeah, I cryed a bit ;P every word was true and i remembered the phrase at the first time. It hurts a bit to end up without a final kiss, but I guess that is free to interpretation which happened after.
Definitely, a 10/10, if I could have the author of this story in front of me right now I could not do anything but thank him/her for making this novel that really got on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taufiq91 View Post

I just felt the same, I didn't want to see the end at first because normally I get a little sad after it (not going emo, just a bit) but after see the end I just could not stop smiling, saw it over and over again and still, it was like if there wasn't nothing left to see, as if you would have seen everything and were satisfield... Not even my favourite animes got that impact on me, I think that is because all them got something more to show before ending... Anyways, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that slept with a smile in his face
Old 2011-01-30, 20:09   Link #604
Crackabad

I watched this whole series in a span of 4 days, it was just sooo good

as for the ending, i was loving every minute of it (I even gave a double handed fist pump when they kissed)
UNTIL, taiga just goes and leaves! for a year! i was seriously upset
but i seriously wish there was a bit more to the final ending. thot their meeting should have lasted longer, and while the headbutt was comical, i do wish there was a final kiss or something.

like maybe she headbutts him, he's on the ground, she climbs on top of him and says "I luv u too" and final kiss rite there.

THAT would have been great, neone think so?

still doesnt take away what a great series this was to watch
Old 2011-01-30, 22:00   Link #605
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

A year? I think it was more like 2 months or so. Take a look at the cellphone scene, the teacher is like giving them their last goodbye and in that moment Taiga just left.
Old 2011-02-03, 17:33   Link #606
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
A year? I think it was more like 2 months or so. Take a look at the cellphone scene, the teacher is like giving them their last goodbye and in that moment Taiga just left.
It's definitely a year. Everyone was in second year in the entire series, and the ending took place on their graduation year, so obviously one year have passed. (In the novel ending it was two month, but the novel ending was different from anime ending in many ways)
Old 2011-02-03, 18:58   Link #607
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Yeah, now that I remember she left soon after the Valentine's day, I don't know how are the school times in Japan, but here its on Febreaury and the graduation on December/November.
I feel sorry for Ryuji, he waited for over a year... That should really hurt, not even a call after those 2 sms, and when she came back all she did were to head-hit him
I still like the novel's final more, since they still got 1 more year to assist together to the school before starting to think about the future and those things, got a younger spirit
Old 2011-02-03, 19:34   Link #608
Crackabad

i know! why a whole year!?
but i do believe (or at least hope) that they called eachother more or at least texted eachother during that time period
Old 2011-02-03, 21:18   Link #609
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Maybe, but I doubt it, since seems that when they met at the classroom was the first time Ryuji said "I love you" to Taiga, which as I see, is a MUST every time you call your girlfriend.
Anyways, I'm wondering if they are gonna take an OVA about what happened to Taiga in that whoooole year in other school, I'm curious.

Last edited by SkyFlames; 2011-02-04 at 22:19.
Old 2011-02-04, 21:57   Link #610
Crackabad

that is tru, didnt rele think of that
but heres hoping the ova is
Old 2011-02-04, 22:19   Link #611
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Jeez, sorry for the last crappy english reply, you surelly got a hard time reading it
Old 2011-02-04, 23:27   Link #612
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Anyways, I'm wondering if they are gonna take an OVA about what happened to Taiga in that whoooole year in other school, I'm curious.
An OVA would be something good to know about if it involves that
Old 2011-08-16, 04:51   Link #613
Aurine
<Honoka-mi>

Send a message via MSN to Aurine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
An OVA would be something good to know about if it involves that
It's been quite time for Toradora!
I wonder if OVA gonna happen, the fact that the site itself didn't update much since 2009?
I feel not satisfied, but happy in a way, everytime I re-watch it... Uuu..
Even it's been quite time, I still want OVA Xwx
(I hope people vote Taiga a lot in saimoe this year > w <!!)

On a side note, I wonder if people still have some Toradora spirit in their heart O3o~
Old 2011-08-18, 16:32   Link #614
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

I have xD

About the OVA i was pretty sure some people mentioned something about a new toradora OAV that will be realeased with the Blu-Ray edition xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-08-18, 22:14   Link #615
Tacoshuriken
Tasty Ninja Weapon

Quote:
Maybe, but I doubt it, since seems that when they met at the classroom was the first time Ryuji said "I love you" to Taiga, which as I see, is a MUST every time you call your girlfriend.
I actually put down Ryuji telling Taiga he loved her for the first time there, was that he wanted to do it in person. If you look back to when he's sitting in her room after she left, he gets the text saying "You never told me you loved me". So, I'd always thought he wanted to do it in person, so it felt special.
Just my thoughts anyway.

Last edited by Tacoshuriken; 2011-08-19 at 01:33. Reason: he not she >.>
Old 2011-08-19, 00:48   Link #616
Aurine
<Honoka-mi>

Send a message via MSN to Aurine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I have xD

About the OVA i was pretty sure some people mentioned something about a new toradora OAV that will be realeased with the Blu-Ray edition xD
That makes me glad... Is it really gonna come with Blu-Ray? OAO I'll buy it then DX
(and I heard Taiga is this year ISML Emerald cup queen, if you care XD I hope she's gonna be 2011 ISML Queen for everything!)
Old 2011-08-21, 08:24   Link #617
AP24

They already released blu-rays of the previous seasons of Shakugan no Shana and are releasing the previous seasons of Zero no Tsukaima. I think we can expect Toradora blu-rays to come out next. I can't wait to see the OVA in the blu-ray set.
Closed Thread