AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-16, 22:36   Link #61
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

well i found french sub. maybe someone french can translate it

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 00:50   Link #62
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

One reason no sub has shown yet may be that this is being "broadcast" in streaming quality on NicoNico Douga. As far as I know, better quality won't arrive until the BD/DVD, which will take a while.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 01:15   Link #63
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

It's sad that no group is subbing it... I honestly can not remember this happening with a show I wanted to try since 2007... and it's so hard as Joshiraku, and I don't buy the web quality as an argument for not even bothering.
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 01:28   Link #64
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
One reason no sub has shown yet may be that this is being "broadcast" in streaming quality on NicoNico Douga. As far as I know, better quality won't arrive until the BD/DVD, which will take a while.
that not really the reason. weekly sub always streaming quality. then they will released 720p letter

Old 2012-07-17, 02:11   Link #65
tsunade666

Other shows are being streamed online and also being ripped online so why not do this?

I've been waiting for this since I saw the characters. Some shows are being over subbed but this one was left out...

The pv is also likable and I'm sure it will be fun to watch but still I'm holding back on watching the raw.
Old 2012-07-17, 09:12   Link #66
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
I seriously hope that it's picked up by a good group (i.e. no Hadena trollsubs).
Judging from the screenshots, it's just fine, so it would be a shame if it went unsubbed.
Almost no group picks up mid-season.
SolarAquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 09:32   Link #67
whitecloud

huaaa...commie?gg?heee...too bad....i saw the raw and it seems to be pretty good
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 09:36   Link #68
Kyouka
Is Here

or cms can do this pretty good
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 09:43   Link #69
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha

There is a crappy 280p out and nantodemo will be waiting for the BD's to come out before they sub it.
SolarAquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 10:21   Link #70
teja208
Critical fanboy

Guess I'll wait for two more weeks. If by that point still no sub then I might have to give up and go for RAW.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 10:37   Link #71
tsunade666

wow such a waste of work if it doesn't get sub and we are talking about the anime already even if we haven't watch it yet
Old 2012-07-17, 10:51   Link #72
teja208
Critical fanboy

References, ecchi, trap, stars and Seitokai no Ichizon chara design what's not to like?
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 11:07   Link #73
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

if someone has a link to the new ova or episode or whatever could you post it i wanna watch this already!
Old 2012-07-17, 11:25   Link #74
tsunade666

There are raws only and is posting the link to the episode allowed? which is weird because I see it happening in gundam age but I think posting links is not allowed.
Old 2012-07-17, 12:12   Link #75
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

im not sure but idc for raws at least someone pm me
Old 2012-07-17, 12:31   Link #76
jdennis007

I am disappointed that there is no subs for this series, I was really looking forward to it too.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 12:58   Link #77
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xezexal View Post
Almost no group picks up mid-season.
not really. quite allot pick anime mid season. it just no as popular as the one that start from beginning

Old 2012-07-17, 14:34   Link #78
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

This is one case where I am posting a characters/seiyuus page before people see the show, lol. Pics of the characters and their seiyuus, with some info about each seiyuu.

Interesting cast. Top names at the top. Unknowns further down. The redoubtable Ise Mariya -- a girl who plays a lot of young guys -- as the lead. Asumi Kana (Poplar in Working), Nomizu Iori (Nymph in Sora no Otoshimono), Satou Satomi (doing a great job as Eru in Hyouka), and Nazuka Kaori (Eureka in Eureka 7) doing a star turn as the teacher. She's hilarious. The other cast members are little known, but there are two from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?, including the woman who played Eucliwood Hellscythe. She plays the student council president with the long blonde ringlets. These are not top hands, but I like the work. They get the weird humour across, for me.

There are now Chinese and French subs. English can't be far behind. Huge thanks to whomever puts the work in to give us a sub.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 16:40   Link #79
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

It's like the first days of the C&D fiasco, only now the community is shooting itself on the foot.
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 20:36   Link #80
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
well i found french sub. maybe someone french can translate it
For real? I'd try it.

Tags
romantic comedy, seinen