Old 2008-11-19, 04:52   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 335 Discussion

Quote:
Quote:
Lilinet: Why don't we do it!!? *
Quote:

* Chapter starts with Stark and Shunshui confrontation . Shunshui asks Stark that will he finally fight him seriously .Stark nonchalantly replies he is not interested . To that Shunshui quips Stark is very cold hearted

* Stark remarks that even Shunshui is doing exactly the same he has even drawn his second sword . Shunshui Questions Stark that if he does decide to draw both his swords , will Stark engage him seriously

* Stark muses saying that Shunshui should give him a break . Shunshui is already strong to begin with and it will be troublesome if he draws his second sword

* Shunshui replies that leaves him no other choice but to draw his second sword . Starks replies lazily that it cant be helped then .Then, they continue fighting.

* Scene Changes to Ukitake and Lilinet. Ukitake doesn't want to fight Lilinet,advices her to go home and play ball . Lilinet is annoyed and shouts (pic)

* Scene once again changes to Hinamori and Bon's fight.Then, Appachi and the others have released.

Quote:
Color's pic is Shunshui and Ukitake
Quote:
Release

Apache : Silver
Mira : Leona
Sun Sun : Anaconda

Toss, Silver
Devour, Leona
Strangle to death, Anaconda

The three who released are about to use some attack called Chimera Parca (grim reaper in Spanish). The Kanji means mixed beast gods.

Quote:
* Apache's blade is actually called Cierva (Spanish for the female form of "Deer", Japanese for "Jade Deer Fighting Woman" (?)),

* Mira Rose's is Leona (Spanish for the "Lioness", Japanese for "Golden Lion General")

* Sun-Sun's is Anaconda (Spanish for the "Anaconda" ), Japanese for "White Snake Beauty")
Credits : Superunknown/Danna/SpaceCat

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-11-19 at 15:56.
Old 2008-11-19, 04:56   Link #2
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
That's got to be the funniest moment in bleach in ages. Ukitake looks like he's about to have a coronary .
Old 2008-11-19, 04:57   Link #3
Langus
Optimus Prime

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-11-19, 05:13   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

* Stark and Shunshui confrontation . Shunshui asks Stark that will he finally fight him seriously . Stark nonchalantly replies he is not interested . To that Shunshui quips Stark is very cold hearted

* Stark remarks that even Shunshui is doing exactly the same he has even drawn his second sword . Shunshui Questions Stark that if he does decide to draw both his swords , will Stark engage him seriously

* Stark muses saying that Shunshui should give him a break . Shunshui is already strong to begin with and it will be troublesome if he draws his second sword

* Shunshui replies that leaves him no other choice but to draw his second sword . Starks replies lazily that it cant be helped then . Then, they continue fighting

Quote:
Color's pic is Shunshui and Ukitake
Credits : Danna / SpaceCat
Old 2008-11-19, 05:15   Link #5
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Interesting; Momo and Rangiku fight cut short? Surely not....

The only reason for changing the focus to Lillinet would be that the Momo fight is "paused" to come back to it later, but thats a bit... well.... I'd rather it was over and done with rather than still "having it to look forward to" (dripping with sarcasm)

Still, Lillinet going psycho? Awesome
Old 2008-11-19, 05:24   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Quote:
* Scene Changes to Ukitake and Lilinet. Ukitake doesn't want to fight Lilinet,advices her to go home and play ball . Lilinet is annoyed and shouts (pic)

* Hinamori and Bon's fight.Then, Appachi and the others released.
Credits :Danna/SpaceCat

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-11-19 at 05:36.
Old 2008-11-19, 06:09   Link #7
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Didn't Apache release already?

I knew Shunsui and Stark's battle would go exactly like that. The reason I didn't care about this fight. It will probably put me to sleep...
Old 2008-11-19, 06:14   Link #8
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Think spoiler refers to resurreccion (arrancar release) . Last chapter Apache released her bangles/zanapakuto if you can call that a release.
Old 2008-11-19, 06:18   Link #9
Glacial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
Didn't Apache release already?
Nope, the trio only revealed their "zanpakutous."

I was kind of expecting Apache to have a toned-down (i.e. more feminine) rhinoceros-like release, I guess I get to find out soon.

I hope Lilinette doesn't get tossed aside like the fodder fraccion, she has to be the cutest one they've shown in the series :/

On the other hand, I don't see Ukitake harming a little girl...
Old 2008-11-19, 06:21   Link #10
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I am praying its not a Rhino O_O I hope its not a Rhino . And Kubo should seriously stop watching Pokemon and Animal Planet . A Unicorn would be nice but that's not Kuboish : (
Old 2008-11-19, 06:22   Link #11
Langus
Optimus Prime

Ooo ooo! Maybe we can get Lilinette vs. Hiyori in the near future. The Vizards have gotta show up at some point or another...
Old 2008-11-19, 07:38   Link #12
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

I knew it, the fight between Shunsui and Stark was going to be like that.None of the two likes to fight, they just just love to drink and sleep all day, the typical slacker type these two are.

So I guess that my theory about them preferring not to fight and most likely inviting each other to drink is not to far fetched after all.

Dialog:

Shunsui: Ahh! I don't want to fight, do you? Let's leave the rest of these guys fight the hell out of each other and why don't we have drink you and I, I know a nice little pub here on Karakura town.

Stark: That sounds good to me, let's go then.

Old 2008-11-19, 11:59   Link #13
NyxOne

This looks to be a decent chapter. Shame Lil's probably gonna die, though.
Old 2008-11-19, 13:47   Link #14
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
This looks to be a decent chapter. Shame Lil's probably gonna die, though.
Aye, it seems weird to actually have empathy with characters who are bad guys; I first felt it for Stark when Arronio (sp? number 9) got offed and I don't know what it was exactly about his reaction that kinda struck something...

Damn, now I'm sounding crazy....
Old 2008-11-19, 13:57   Link #15
NyxOne

Well, I just thought that Lil was the one Fraccion who was, due to, primarily, her bond with Stark and her loli status, 'deathproof', per se. Now that she's drawn her sword against Ukitake, we can only hope Ukitake's easy on little girls.
Old 2008-11-19, 14:37   Link #16
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I really doubt Ukitake would kill her, unless she's powerful enough to force him to it. But if Lilinette dies, all bets off on Stark being laid-back. Losing his loli-sidekick could awaken the monster powerhouse....
Old 2008-11-19, 15:41   Link #17
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Release

Apache : Silver
Mira : Leona
Sun Sun : Anaconda

Toss, Silver
Devour, Leona
Strangle to death, Anaconda

The three who released are about to use some attack called Chimera Parca (grim reaper in Spanish). The Kanji means mixed beast gods.

Credits : Kolbert/SpaceCat
Old 2008-11-19, 15:43   Link #18
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
I really doubt Ukitake would kill her, unless she's powerful enough to force him to it. But if Lilinette dies, all bets off on Stark being laid-back. Losing his loli-sidekick could awaken the monster powerhouse....
True, could just restrain her and wait till Shunsui's fight is over then let her go back to her master.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2008-11-19, 15:44   Link #19
NyxOne

Uh...Apache's release was 'Rinoceros', Sun-Sun's was 'Mariposa', and Mira's was certainly different to 'Leona'. Don't know where you got that one.
Old 2008-11-19, 15:54   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
* Apache's blade is actually called Cierva (Spanish for the female form of "Deer", Japanese for "Jade Deer Fighting Woman" (?)),

* Mira Rose's is Leona (Spanish for the "Lioness", Japanese for "Golden Lion General")

* Sun-Sun's is Anaconda (Spanish for the "Anaconda" ), Japanese for "White Snake Beauty")
Credits : Superunknown

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-11-19 at 16:25.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion