AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-11-09, 17:36   Link #181
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

That, or Theodore has actually done his "KGB 101" homework, and is pretending to work with Liz all this time...except he really isn't. He's trying to lull her into a sense that he's really easily manipulable, while keeping an eye on Irisdina's potentially greatest enemy after Beatrix's Rape Grin.

...Which is all the set up for romantic get-away between her and Theodore, where they can finally "shed off the burden of work", while Katja watches on from the closet.

*Meanwhile, In Stasi Headquaters, AMT and Beatrix hi-five while watching the latest telescreen tapes*

...Someone shoot me now.

Oh yes, the scans.

Whooooppssss, I knew I forgot something.
Alastor Mobius Toth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 02:40   Link #182
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

what are the character relationships with each other
Old 2012-11-20, 23:23   Link #183
Mazryonh

Any further word on this novel series? It should be close to finishing by now, right? Any word on a further adaptation for this series? I'm sure many of its fans would love to see it become an anime and then an eroge where you get to change the plot around.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 21:16   Link #184
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
That just stinks of a "ploy to get an ally." Did Theodor ever get to the bottom of how Liz supposedly survived and how she got her TSF training?

Yeah, I'm surprised someone didn't come into her room before Theo. Maybe someone like Pham did and said "I hope your plan succeeds!"

By the way, are the Schwarzesmarken writers trying to steal Yosuga no Sora's thunder by setting Theo up with Liz? Theo is surrounded by Carnelian-designed women like Sylvia and Irisdina, and he picks Liz. Kind of makes me wonder what put the rest out of the running, aside from the enthusiastic Sora-character-type fanboy audience.

Yeah, I'm a little tired of the trope that a female character can pull a stunt like that and get whatever she wants out of a male character that way. Still, given how many shippers this move pissed off, it'd be criminal if they didn't release an eroge version (perhaps after an anime adaptation voiced by eroge voice actors, like To Heart 2 did) so we can make Theodor choose whomever we want.
They need to set him up with every girl possible...(hell even Beatrix in future for all I know HAHAHA) to offset Yuuya's falling for every mech he encounters
Old 2012-12-07, 11:09   Link #185
Mazryonh

Okay, according to the Schwarzesmarken site, Vol. 25 just came out. Is the story finished now?
Old 2012-12-08, 00:57   Link #186
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Okay, according to the Schwarzesmarken site, Vol. 25 just came out. Is the story finished now?
i thought thier was only three vol out
Old 2012-12-13, 09:43   Link #187
tsunade666

I think those are chapters or act and not volume.
Old 2012-12-13, 22:41   Link #188
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
i thought thier was only three vol out
Indeed, it's 25 CHAPTERS. Also, 4 volumes were already released in total.
Old 2012-12-15, 01:06   Link #189
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Indeed, it's 25 CHAPTERS. Also, 4 volumes were already released in total.
I see. It's just that Ch. 21 - 23 is listed as "The Last (Something)," so I was under the impression that the story was almost over at that point. Can we get a translation of the summary for Ch. 25 by someone fluent in Japanese so the rest of us could get a hint of what's going on at this point?
Old 2012-12-24, 18:43   Link #190
calubin_175

If they do animate Schwarzesmarken, they're bound to merchandise a lot of bishoujo figures, but maybe only like 3 TSFs for Kotobukiya.
calubin_175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 23:10   Link #191
Mazryonh

For the last little while the top page of the Schwarzesmarken website has been showing later chapters (they're up to 27 now) while the Story section that contains sample images and chapter summaries only has up to chapter 24. What's up with that?
Old 2013-01-26, 09:37   Link #192
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Vol 5 set for March release apparently...
Old 2013-02-23, 19:54   Link #193
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Vol 5 will come out on 30 march 2013!!
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 01:52   Link #194
Mazryonh

Well, the Schwarzesmarken website seems to be promoting the 28th chapter on its cover, and the urban backdrop on the splash page could be showing that combat has spilled onto the streets of Berlin itself.

This series really needs an anime adaptation. Figures of the characters would be nice as well, especially if they hewed close to Carnelian's original designs.
Old 2013-03-18, 00:12   Link #195
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Well, the Schwarzesmarken website seems to be promoting the 28th chapter on its cover, and the urban backdrop on the splash page could be showing that combat has spilled onto the streets of Berlin itself.

This series really needs an anime adaptation. Figures of the characters would be nice as well, especially if they hewed close to Carnelian's original designs.
Vol 5 will be released on 30 march!!
Spoiler for Cover Illustration:
Old 2013-03-18, 14:04   Link #196
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Vol 5 will be released on 30 march!!
Spoiler for Cover Illustration:
Can't see a thing.

Don't hotlink. It doesn't work well in this forum.
Old 2013-03-19, 00:00   Link #197
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Can't see a thing.

Don't hotlink. It doesn't work well in this forum.
Soryy men ! How about this http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/fb/pc/09.../cover_09.html
Old 2013-03-21, 08:37   Link #198
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

The raw versions has finally appeared on the Internet!!! Must be Mister V works!!! Thanks a lot men!!!!
Old 2013-03-21, 17:49   Link #199
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
The raw versions has finally appeared on the Internet!!! Must be Mister V works!!! Thanks a lot men!!!!
I'm more interested in seeing what nice stuff Carnelian has cooked up this time for us in this volume. There was a Schwarzesmarken-centric TSFIA book released recently too.
Old 2013-03-25, 02:53   Link #200
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

Cross-posting from Merchandise post;

Some TSFiA vol. 6 scans. I focused mostly on Carnelian's goodies, though you get some F-14s doing what F-14 do best. There's also some new TSF designs (namely the elusive MiG-29M2 Vermillion Sword).

Kirke is absolute love. Carnelian's propensity to make women who appeal to me in almost all ways is disturbing, but welcome.

This time, the obligatory Schwarzemarken side-story (which we get to flesh out character background) focuses on Liz. Haven't tried to read it yet (my Hira- and Katakana is relatively fluent, Kanji...not so much), but curiosity glance shows that it might be interesting. Plus, Liz in dat Hugo Boss Wehrmacht uniform is delicious.

If there's one thing that I could complain about, is that there's not enough Beatrix this volume

Right, scans:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Since I was asked, I'll be doing some more some more. I might do some vol. 5 scans while at it too.
Alastor Mobius Toth is offline   Reply With Quote